Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BellaBlueEyes

VIP Member
They are getting taken to task about a lifejacket on Abbie...on FB...I tried getting screen caps but it's going fast...here's a couple....there are just to many, they are getting pounded by all kinds of different people over this! Haha!
Ok,let me get this right. Abbie doesn't need a life jacket ON but their dog Sandy HAS to wear one in the pool. WTH!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Stripe69

VIP Member
I think I’ll take a break from the thread for a while. When i was watching tonight I felt angry at the way they rub peoples noses in what they have. Watching Abbie doing that therapy, I just thought, same old shit every time, no improvement at all and it’s kind of depressing to watch. I can’t stand A & P and I really don’t like Abbie at all due to how they have made her, so no point being around something that makes you feel like that.
It’s been great getting to talk with you all perhaps I’ll drop by sometime ❤

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

RocketQueen

VIP Member
What blows my mind is that Isaiah is focusing on a career based around autism. Yet when his parents pass away, he'll throw Abbie in a facility instead of having her live with him. This is beyond cruel and shows what a spineless POS he is.
Isaiah has no obligation to take care of Abbie. Shes not his child. If he chooses to care for her, fine. If he doesnt, also fine. He deserves a life, a career and a family of his own.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Stripe69

VIP Member
Hi guys, changed my mind, I’m back. Had a little something going on and I decided I wanted to step away but I love this forum and you lovely people.

I think someone on here many threads back said that someone once asked Asshat about it in a live (at the old house?) and he just simply shrugged..smh.
He doesn't give a fuck about anyone else but himself.
IMO
Would someone explain about the dislike of the puzzle piece please.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Gina

Okay I was trying to limit my posting ( sorry ) but I can’t not say anything because this is driving me nuts. I have a 17 yr old daughter she will be a senior. She’s a varsity cheerleader and an Allstar cheerleader. She has a car as do her friends. I worry every single time she walks out the door for practices Or whatever that sometimes last until 1030 pm. There is no way in hell I’d let some creeper ass dude say stuff like some of these men ( pigs) are commenting on their page. Is the money more important then their child ? I dare a guy to talk like that to my NT child let alone a disabled child. I will never understand. Money does not make you happy , that’s obvious with this family so why not stop vlogging and exposing your child to pedophiles and creepers ? It makes me so mad that exploitation of your child is not against the law. I’m sorry as a mom this just got me wrong. My daughters friend just picked her up and I had to do the mom lecture about weirdos and stuff. This family has serious serious issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
Love how Princess P made sure to tell us that they're supporting local businesses by using the guy that was recommended to them by Crazy Nanny for Abbie's Art Merch... and I had to seriously lol @ God-Cilla saying that she & the design guy worked 'really hard' on making the design for the AbbieTude sticker... 😐😐
You put "I've got AbbieTude" in a couple of very basic fonts over top of the autism puzzle pieces... that must have taken.. all of three minutes??
🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Msbullwnkl

VIP Member

So, I finally watched the Q & A video. How have we not talked about that yet?

-I definitely feel like 🐷's emotions about Isiah leaving causing him some anxiety.
-I hope once Isiah gets to college, he makes decisions for himself. I am going to say his edication and occupation choices revolve around Abbie. I hope he finds something that he is TRULY interested in. 🐷 talks over him during this question. Shut up and let him talk. I am willing to bet at some point, he will have morning classes. It is a rite of passage.
-Did anyone else see the 🐷 cringe moment when Abbie and Summer arrived back home? There was no hiding it. On that note, so much this being 💯% about Isiah. He can't live outside Abbie's shadow.
-I can guarantee you that people knowing about your family on YT will mean very little or to the horror of classmates. You DEFINITELY won't garner the same as Malia Obama did when she went to college. What a crock of 💩.
-All I see Isiah cooking at college is Ramen noodles, Mac and Cheese, and Totino's. Plus they have dining. So why are we talking about Isiah cooking for a date or friends? Even if the dorm has a kitchen, it usually is very basic. Also, Hello Fresh is expensive as hell. No college student or new graduate can afford it. And you "acting' for ads still sucks.
-🐷 is going to call everyday, and text at every chance. We all know that.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

MaidenX

VIP Member
Summer grabbing Abb's bum just shows how little they care about respecting her. Who grabs any young girls butt like that much less one who can not say it makes her uncomfortable. They are constantly invading her personal space and violating her privacy. No one wants people constantly in their face and molesting them.

Pretty sure Ab knows what she is saying yes or no to. They just badger until they get the answer they want. How about just listening to her. If she changes her own mind so be it. She is less likely to effectively communicate anything if you confuse her as to what she is saying.

• Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Dear God, Sweet Jesus, Mary, Joseph and all the Angels above,
If The Maassives truly did get a vessel large enough to sail Moobie Dick and his school of sea creatures around the vast Atlantic Ocean....Please , Please PLEASE, let them name that barge.. The TWO TON TUNA.
Amen!🙌🏼

• Haha

Gina

Pricilla is the most selfish mother /wife ever and I actually Almost feel bad for Asa. He takes care of Abbie pretty much by his self while she is out running the roads, sitting on her phone, doing nothing . It’s disgusting. Maybe she should let Isaiah and Asa go away for a boys weekendbegote I leaves for college. Just the 2 of them. She goes away a lot and never spends time with Abbie. She is a poor excuse for a mother and shitty wife.

• Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Watching the vlog:
Abbie is bouncing off the walls, cannot be still, and Assa’s dumb ass wants to pile her into the cart so she can get a zero nutrition, sugar rush inducing doughnut????
Yep! That is exactly what she needs.🥺
Where is the common sense in this family? Do any one of The Maassives have even a tiny bit of fucking common sense?
🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 31

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Something else that pissed me off this vlog.
A&P making fun of the snack Isaiah requested. Moon Cheese is a GREAT low carb snack. I love it. So obviously Isaiah is trying to drop a few pounds before school. And he has to ASK for something healthy to be in the house. Not to mention, do you think P could manage to serve SOMETHING healthy?! I'm so sick of hearing her say "Its keto friendly!" like she eats keto or even understands it. That slop isnt keto when you put it on buns. And it doesnt matter if something is keto if you only eat that way once in a blue moon. And while they chuckle at his snacks there is of course a big ass Dunkin box on the counter. I hope Isaiah comes home for Thanksgiving thin and in shape, and hurts Mommys feelings by turning down her nasty, carb ladden, processed, Mom Chef food!!

• Haha

Hotographer512

VIP Member
What sort of shitbag doesn't buy their brother who is economically disadvantaged and has a disability, a cool new computer? One complete with monitor, keyboard and mouse.
@Asa Maass that's who.
@fatheringautism. Thats who
@garbagebrother
@fukyouasamaass

• Heart

Msbullwnkl

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200723-222902_Facebook.jpg

Me thinks 🐷 has been partaking in some adult beverages currently. No doubt she needs it after today's shit show.

1sgwl7.jpg

Here is the thing with the leghumpers and 🐷. All these comments about life jackets are out of concern for YOUR DAUGHTER. Why is everything you reply so defensive?

They've got Abbie in a big ass diaper again. Why don't they get her something more streamlined.

View attachment 190886
Where is this from? Tonight's vlog?

I LOVE THIS!
Screenshot_20200723-223437_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20200723-223508_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Katie.kate.kate

I love how this idiot thinks “he’s a mechanic” and he can fix the boat. He’s gonna “fix” it and then spend tons having a professional fix the problem he causes trying to fix it
Not only did he say he’s a mechanic but he’s a “good mechanic”. Then Cilla says the boat is like them, cute on the outside but needs work on the Inside??? Ummmm y’all ain’t cute and you most certainly need work on the outside. The only thing they have in common with that boat is that they’re huge.

• Haha
Reactions: 30