Fathering Autism #38 Scamlife retreat, learning new lies, 20lbs added to Tinkerhog's Thighs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! I thought it was very odd we heard those noises again 2 dats in a row, and never before

I used to work out a lot so I have some muscle left ( I’m also 57, not a young chicky) but I’ve been eating a lot over the lockdown ( still not back to work bc of indoor dining) I carry my weight from my waist up...big uncomfortable boobs...reduction is hopefully in my future...the most I’ve weighed was 155, I said ooh no I cannot do this and got down to 125, now Covid I’m up again
I have friends that are big chested, and they have a similar body type as to what you describe. One did have reduction surgery and it helped her immensely.
I was cross training up until about 6 months before Covid. I attended classes M-F for two years. I loved/love that type of worlout. I did not lose a single pound, but I was muscled up pretty good. Only thing is, I stayed sore...ALL the time. I have a little home gym set up on my back deck, but I am finding it is easy peasy to come up with other things to do at home that take “priority” over a quick workout.
I am still considering putting some Tinkerhog pics up around the house as diet and exercise motivation! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Asshat mentions that the subject comes up a lot. Isaiah mentions ppl asking what if Abbie tries to hop off the boat. Both Asshat and Isaiah claim that Abbie knows the appropriate times to do things.
Ok I haven’t watched yet... He does realize most people were worried about her falling off the boat or it capsizing or some other accident, right?

Yes it will be concerning when she jumps it but it’s not the same thing.... They can’t even get her out of the pool.

What sort of shitbag doesn't buy their brother who is economically disadvantaged and has a disability, a cool new computer? One complete with monitor, keyboard and mouse.
@Asa Maass that's who.
@fatheringautism. Thats who
@garbagebrother
@fukyouasamaass

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Tonight's vlog 25.7.20
She looks terrible

Abbie is very intelligent .. because she can manipulate... ie .. she will throw a tantrum if she doesn't get fast food or junk food.

Asshat is so sickening in this video....

Get ahold of yourself Asshat... if Abbie is really intelligent.. you should be ashamed of yourself if you have only taught her a few signs, if she manipulates you with meltdowns, if she is still not potty trained, if she is still working on colors after all these years...etc etc etc.
I sometimes wonder why we are so worried about Abbie. Let them do what they want with her. If she drowns or falls out of the golf cart we told you so. Forget about it according to Tony Soprano

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I have no doubt that Abbie knows it’s not her pool. It’s the lake or river or wherever. Why would she care though? I don’t question her intelligence but theirs I wonder about every vlog.

8E58088A-1045-49C8-855B-AE179AB93121.jpeg

like Summer is a house plant they just forget to water if she’s not on the vlog. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Yep, she made this face as soon as he mentioned it.
View attachment 193342
Get ready naughty corner friends!
She looks like she has been on a nose candy bender in this pic. Raccoon eyes, jacked up hair, droopy snout..
No lie..
I worked with this guy with the nickname “Coon”. I was encouraged one day to ask him how he got his nickname. He replied,
“Well...when I was on the tit, I stayed up all night and I had dark circles around my eyes, just like a raccoon!!!!” I died that day😂
Maybe instead of Tinkerhog, we should rename the swine Tooterhog! 🤣🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Get ready naughty corner friends!
She looks like she has been on a nose candy bender in this pic. Raccoon eyes, jacked up hair, droopy snout..
No lie..
I worked with this guy with the nickname “Coon”. I was encouraged one day to ask him how he got his nickname. He replied,
“Well...when I was on the tit, I stayed up all night and I had dark circles around my eyes, just like a raccoon!!!!” I died that day😂
Maybe instead of Tinkerhog, we should rename the swine Tooterhog! 🤣🤣😂
It's actually a halloween costume. I'm not joking. They show it in the video. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A talking about being a boating "expert." Just like they are cat "experts" since they got a cat. Or P is a cooking "expert." And everyone in the family is an autism "expert." They have to be the best at everything.

His logic that you don't need a life jacket when you're going slow or when they can watch Abbie. And saying it okay because she's a strong swimmer. Bullshit. Water safety rules are there for a reason. Boating accidents happen. And just like any other accident, you are not in control of other people. So if they are going wake speed, they could still be hit by another boat and then what? It happens fast and they'd all be disorientated and in the water. With no life jackets? Even if you're just stunned for a little while, it can be deadly if you're face is under water.

My guess? Abbie hated the lifejacket and was having a meltdown when they tried to put it on her. So instead of doing the safe thing, they went out anyway. They had to get that vlog content. And in their cases, life jackets big enough exist, but they would have to be special ordered. And they wouldn't have arrived in time for the grand outing. The life jackets that tend to come with a used boat are generally not the greatest and most comfortable. Our boat came with some that go around your neck. I hate them. I wore them as a kid, because rules were rules. The actual vests are much more comfortable, but they have to fit to a certain degree.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Y’all

I’m surprised she hasn’t given herself a concussion with all that rocking. One day she is going to rock so hard that she ends up bleeding from her head. All that rocking can’t be good for her neck, back and shoulders.
I'm sure her violent rocking have caused her damage to the brain. It can even leed to brain hemorrhage.

I'm sure her violent rocking have caused her damage to the brain. It can even leed to brain hemorrhage.
I had microscopic bleeds in my brain after a car accident about five years ago. We were in a car accident and my head flew forward and flew back and hit the headrest. It didn't seem like much at the time. A few days later I started showing signs of a mild TBI. It took about six months to recover. In that time I had vision changes, altered sensation on one side of the body, trouble with reading comprehension, memory lapses, sensitivity to light....

She's doing the equivalent to herself multiple times a day on a daily basis. I don't see how there isn't some brain damage from it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The fact they are addressing the whole life jacket issue shows how it got under their skin. I just think common sense is needed. They have a special needs child and better to err on the side of caution and just put one on her. It’s not rocket science. Same with the golf cart. I don’t know how they can’t be concerned that she might jump out. It does appear in the last few vlogs without P there that I and A are getting some quality time. It’s kind of sad they haven’t done more father/son things, just them with P or Abbie. I think it’s because P doesn’t want to deal with Abbie by herself. The whole dynamic is changed without P there. They seemed more relaxed.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
A talking about being a boating "expert." Just like they are cat "experts" since they got a cat. Or P is a cooking "expert." And everyone in the family is an autism "expert." They have to be the best at everything.

His logic that you don't need a life jacket when you're going slow or when they can watch Abbie. And saying it okay because she's a strong swimmer. Bullshit. Water safety rules are there for a reason. Boating accidents happen. And just like any other accident, you are not in control of other people. So if they are going wake speed, they could still be hit by another boat and then what? It happens fast and they'd all be disorientated and in the water. With no life jackets? Even if you're just stunned for a little while, it can be deadly if you're face is under water.

My guess? Abbie hated the lifejacket and was having a meltdown when they tried to put it on her. So instead of doing the safe thing, they went out anyway. They had to get that vlog content. And in their cases, life jackets big enough exist, but they would have to be special ordered. And they wouldn't have arrived in time for the grand outing. The life jackets that tend to come with a used boat are generally not the greatest and most comfortable. Our boat came with some that go around your neck. I hate them. I wore them as a kid, because rules were rules. The actual vests are much more comfortable, but they have to fit to a certain degree.
The sad thing about it is, it has nothing to do with if Abbie will jump or fall in. The truth is they don’t like to be wrong and they don’t like to be criticized so they will find any excuse to justify their actions even if they sound dumb.

And I agree, I was thinking meltdown too. They say she doesn’t like to wear things on her head or face so they don’t make her. I doubt they were willing to admit that about the life jackets so they went with the no life jackets needed, great swimmer excuse.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Exactly! It’s almost like he knows he gets more $ from views if he keeps her amped up on sugar. 🤔

Yeap. Kinda noticeable. That. Amd. Hyping her by rough play or talking bout rides and etc.. Then they drop it and keep the camera going.
Crazy day=more views=$$$

Sorry if repeated, but even if Isa. was born in FL (or VA?) I highly doubt they started saving for his college. They wouldn’t even have $ for the Gerber savings plan. 🤣

Reactions: 3
I had microscopic bleeds in my brain after a car accident about five years ago. We were in a car accident and my head flew forward and flew back and hit the headrest. It didn't seem like much at the time. A few days later I started showing signs of a mild TBI. It took about six months to recover. In that time I had vision changes, altered sensation on one side of the body, trouble with reading comprehension, memory lapses, sensitivity to light....

She's doing the equivalent to herself multiple times a day on a daily basis. I don't see how there isn't some brain damage from it.
I’m so sorry that you went through that and completely understand what you went through. 2 years ago, I was in a bad car accident with our youngest child, taking him to a game. My husband was home with the other kids. I was stopped at a red light and around a bend. A guy came speeding up and never hit his breaks and rammed into the back of our brand new van, going about 60mph (he later claimed his brakes went out). My son never seen it coming and was secured in his seat. Sadly for me, I seen him, right before he hit me and took the whole blunt portion of the accident with my neck and head. I had an immediate migraine/headache, the doctor took an X-ray and MRI and said I had a small bleed too... I still suffer from bad migraines and some of the cognitive issues to this day. It is thankfully better than when I first had the car accident but it still struggles..
Anyways, I agree though that the rocking she does, especially when she violently rocks, definitely could be causing her brain issues.. When she stops rocking, it is telling that she has more of that dazed off and like the light isn’t home look..

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.