Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kermy

VIP Member
A few things
1. Abbie should be wearing a life vest from the second she steps on the boat to the second she steps off it
2. So what do you think the chances of him actually having a boat license (and I mean the one to drive the boat)
3. They are idiots and is the giggle a new Cilla thing
4. WTF were the tshirts for, tbh I wasn't listening by that point
The end

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Msbullwnkl

VIP Member
FB_IMG_1591789897217.jpg
I haven't had enough liquid courage yet to comment. Man, these people are insane. They spend money on all the things. When was the last time we saw Abbie on her bike? 🐷 on the Peloton? Are they putting any money away for Abbie later in life? No life jacket for Abbie? Asking for trouble. She can be quick. Also, how is she going to tell you she loves or hates the boat? She has no choice but to go. Just because she was upset coming back to the dock, doesn't mean she loves it. How the hell is this an investment for them? For FFS.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sam-I-Am

Chatty Member
Can someone explain to me how the wrinkles under her eyes don't tan? Is she wearing a self tanner and squinting while she applies it and lets it dry? Her skin looks like basted meat.
Y’all, if someone approached me, looking like her, and stated that they wanted to talk to me about skin care, I would literally only be interested in finding out the product(s), so that I would know what NOT to use... I am sorry but I don’t see how she thinks this looks attractive or healthy... Her skin is literally crisp and so unhealthy looking..

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Am I imagining that Assa said that Abbie did not like icecream?
Seems like it wasn't too long ago.
They contradict themselves so much, it's hard to keep it all straight but I really thought I heard him say that.
Edit:
I knew I heard it. Yet if you ask 🐖, Abbie always somehow magically "asks" for icecream on the rare occasions the two of them are out together. 😂
Starts at 13:45.
This still pisses me off. P never pushed her out of the way. She screamed in her ear and ran behind her. Then as Abbie is screaming and jumping Asa just stands and films and tells Isaiah "Get her! Get her!" What a worthless pair they are. P's giggling and trying to play it off "I pushed her out of the way and she got mad..." and Asa just filming it all. Isaiah was annoyed and rightfully so. And poor Piggy almost "broke my ankle trying to get out of the way!" and shakes her hoof for attention. Poor delicate Prilly....
I freaking despise them.

• Haha
  • Heart

Gambit

Chatty Member
I have no doubt that Abbie knows it’s not her pool. It’s the lake or river or wherever. Why would she care though? I don’t question her intelligence but theirs I wonder about every vlog.

8E58088A-1045-49C8-855B-AE179AB93121.jpeg

like Summer is a house plant they just forget to water if she’s not on the vlog. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

BloodyMermaid

That vlog was horrible!

She was acting like a brat on the couch when Isaiah was ready to go to DD.. I would have left her ass there. She started that pinching shit too. Maybe if they set some rules, schedules and discipline she wouldn’t be so unruly. And they wouldn’t need to have some random weirdo living in a makeshift shed outside their house that pretends to be a caregiver of said child too. The said weirdo is now the wife’s SlimeLife lackey that’s probably getting paid respite hours.

Hey Asshole.. I don’t think Abbie likes the boat no matter how you spin it.

I hate how he tries to force her answers when he doesn’t like the one she gives. I think he and Isaiah really wanted to eat that slop that was chicken and wanted her to pick something else. Because Isaiah said he didn’t have that and wanted to eat that, and although it looked like enough for three people we know it was barely enough for the two of them. If you didn’t want her to pick that then don’t freakin offer it to her in the first place!

And Summer better stop violating that poor girl! It’s getting worse. And it’s getting disgusting. I’m sorry but Summer is really crossing a line for me and I’m starting to feel uncomfortable with her behavior it’s not even funny anymore.

• Heart

Kermy

VIP Member
A

Tonight's vlog 24.7.20
They are beyond scrapping the bottom if the barrel
Do you want to go for ride..shakes head no..bug the crap out of her till she gets up to go , who knows her how long he was bugging her
Do you want to go back on boat..shakes head no..look boat..shakes head no..you want to go back on boat don't you..shakes head no and books ass out if the room
Lines up food in front if her..what do you want..points to chicken..look again what do you want..points to chicken.. which do you want...guess where she points...I THINK SHE WANTS CHICKEN DUMBASS
Yet he says she has a problem with yes and no...more like Asshole does

Sam-I-Am

Chatty Member
Y’all, I swear, if I see a manatee in the water and he is gunning it around and doesn’t slow down, I may actually loose it.. I have never been that silent but I refuse to let him hurt an animal because his daughter wants the boat to go super fast... I am sorry but I have a huge respect for all creatures. I will find his boat numbers and turn him into the Florida WildlifeCC... Let me see it one time Asa. I will personally make a trip to Florida and demand justice from the local authorities in the area..
Asa, you never seem to be one that wants to follow the rules nor the law but I will definitely make sure that you loose everything, if you come close to hurting one of the most gentlest animals in the planet...

Okay, back to the regular program.. I still don’t see how he thinks that she won’t jump into the water.. I think they both are drinking a lot tonight..

• Heart

BloodyMermaid

I'm still seeing the lipedema post with her thumbs up on it.

View attachment 190678

View attachment 190677
MLMs scammer 101 if someone has a health issue prey upon it. It was in that video I posted where that woman sat in on the video meeting where the top talked to her down line. It’s just how P markets items for special needs... she uses Abbie as a prop to lure viewers in and then targets certain products she’s uses on her to them as good for anyone with special needs. That’s two things right there in the scammer book a child prop and Abbie has autism/IDD. P probably has no clue what this woman is saying about lipedema all she knows is that she wants her to make that purchase so she hits her sales goal. That’s all it comes down to in the end is getting the person to buy the product by any means.

• Angry
  • Sad

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
While I agree that special needs people are not always portrayed in the best or most accurate ways on TV and in movies, that doesn't negate the fact that Abbie is intellectually disabled and does not have an average level of intelligence. She may be a bit smarter than what most people might think... but she is still below average intelligence.
Abbie's IDD truly is a sore spot for them. They very rarely mention it and for the most part they act as if it doesn't exist. But it does.
Isaiah, I have a feeling you read here and I want to say that I know you love your sister and you don't like people having bad opinions about Abbie or that they're going after her (which... let's be honest here.. there have been times on this message board when cruel things were said about Abbie) and I get that you want to defend her. But I think a big part of truly loving Abbie is accepting her for who she really is. Not who you wish she was. She does not think like a neurotypical person and has a significant intellectual disability. This doesn't make her a bad person or less deserving of respect. It's just a fact.

• Heart

Krishascooties

VIP Member
Asshat loves to talk. Wow, shut the fuck up, fat man. I agree with another post about Isaiah. I use to like Isaiah, but I can not stand when he talks now, DUDE or Bro! Again, Abbie is so intelligent, as they sit there talking about her (like she isn't there) he says she probably has no idea what they're talking about. I'm still very very upset about Summer grabbing Abbie's butt. It's just not ok, nor is it ok for anyone to do that no matter what relationship you have with that child/teen. That was 26 min of Asshat not shutting the funk up...26min. 🤦‍♀️ Is Asshat worried that when Isaiah goes off to school the young girls that watch to see Isaiah will leave? Views dropping as if lately?!? BTW...bet Abbie learned the art of manipulation from her two parents. Apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

RocketQueen

VIP Member
MLMs scammer 101 if someone has a health issue prey upon it. It was in that video I posted where that woman sat in on the video meeting where the top talked to her down line. It’s just how P markets items for special needs... she uses Abbie as a prop to lure viewers in and then targets certain products she’s uses on her to them as good for anyone with special needs. That’s two things right there in the scammer book a child prop and Abbie has autism/IDD. P probably has no clue what this woman is saying about lipedema all she knows is that she wants her to make that purchase so she hits her sales goal. That’s all it comes down to in the end is getting the person to buy the product by any means.
And its funny that just the other day on that Live she said she wasnt there to talk about Abbie or the family, yet she shoves any product in Abbies hand to post pictures and claim Abbie "loves" it. Or that Slimelife lotion doesnt cause "sensory" issues. I call BS. Lotion is lotion. Shes so disgusting and shady.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I imagine he feels a large amount of resentment. I suspect every thing in his life has revolved around Princess P and AutismPrincess. We cant do this because Abbie doesnt like it or we cant go there because Abbie will have a meltdown. Im sure there have been times where they couldn't go places because Pig was too big to do it or walk that long etc. Not to mention how does he get any sleep with all the honking going on all day and night long? I don't feel sorry for 🐷 not one little bit.
He may not feel any resentment yet because it is all he has really known. But I predict as he ages, and gets distance and independence, and starts meeting people and really seeing how hard and odd his childhood was, he may get pissed at A&P. I hope he will utilize campus counseling services while he is away from them, so they cannot interfere and have "group" work. I remember when they were sponsered by Talk Space, online counseling, Asa actually stood in Isaiahs room and listened. I was LIVID. One, his private feelings are not Asas business, parent or not. Two, Isaiah would never open up with Asa hovering around.

• Wow
  • Heart

Justcheckingin

New thread title?
Fathering Autism #39 Where’s A’s trike, where’s P’s bike? They spend spend spend with all those likes!

• Haha
  • Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
I hope this family's ego and "all the things" come crashing down on them. The sooner the better. They just buy whatever their whims are. Spend like a drunken sailor. I would love to know how much of the house, cars, boat, electronics, cameras, golf cart. and alltheir toys are actually paid for completely. I'm betting they have loans up to their eyeballs.

• Heart

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
Oh, and she hasn't jumped in a body of water for over eight years? I seem to recall sometime last summer I believe when she jumped into a lake and you titled the video something like "I can't believe she jumped in!"

I guess that's kind of like how you claim that Abbie hasn't slept during the day for many years either. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Like, are you not aware there is video evidence of these things???

• Heart