Fathering Autism #38 Scamlife retreat, learning new lies, 20lbs added to Tinkerhog's Thighs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guys! Off topic...but for the intended purpose of many future on topic endeavors.🤞🏼
How are y’all making gif’s?
I have searched different things on my iPad. I downloaded a GIF app, but when I try to upload on here, it says it is too large.
I wanna make hog, whale and hoof gifs...HELP Please!😍

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hey guys! Off topic...but for the intended purpose of many future on topic endeavors.🤞🏼
How are y’all making gif’s?
I have searched different things on my iPad. I downloaded a GIF app, but when I try to upload on here, it says it is too large.
I wanna make hog, whale and hoof gifs...HELP Please!😍
I have an app on my phone, that came with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Can't wait for tonights vlog. "Cilla gets trapped on the toilet on the boat, fire dept called. They hauled her out on a crane, still attached to the toilet, with her giant gunt on display".

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sent a family friend the boat video he’s a boat captain that owns his own marine surveying and consulting firm (he prices boats for a living) he said that boat probably cost about $5,000.

Reactions: 17
In Answer to @Sam-I-Am tuition for out of state is approximate $34000a year
How much do you want to bet they are going to use student loans to pay for his tuition, leaving him with quite a debt to pay off after graduation? Buy now, pay later seems to be their motto.

• Sad
Reactions: 14

Look at the first pic, her head isn't lined up with her neck!! You don't photoshop Prisilla? You lie so much your starting to believe yourself!! BTW Priscilla, you stated in the vlog yesterday you had a NSV, losing weight in your feet and that you were a size 11 before WLS, answer me this? Why in your closet on Poshmark are your shoes sizes 9 too 10?? Another lie? Or are you going to say you use to wear a size 9 or 10 but went up to an 11? Can't stand this lying family anymore! It sickens me to see her all dolled up with new cloths daily and Abbie wears the same tit day after day. Buy some friggen cloths for your Daughter instead of thinking of your selfish self!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Can't wait for tonights vlog. "Cilla gets trapped on the toilet on the boat, fire dept called. They hauled her out on a crane, still attached to the toilet, with her giant gunt on display".
When are we going to see the great graduation cap decoration session, maybe it will take 3 people to do it? Or are they waiting for the big reveal? Is P hurrying home to supervise her design?

Some people here already guessed puzzle pieces. That would be so sad. Am I too cynical? Rather a big “A” for the future.

Reactions: 9

Look at the first pic, her head isn't lined up with her neck!! You don't photoshop Prisilla? You lie so much your starting to believe yourself!! BTW Priscilla, you stated in the vlog yesterday you had a NSV, losing weight in your feet and that you were a size 11 before WLS, answer me this? Why in your closet on Poshmark are your shoes sizes 9 too 10?? Another lie? Or are you going to say you use to wear a size 9 or 10 but went up to an 11? Can't stand this lying family anymore! It sickens me to see her all dolled up with new cloths daily and Abbie wears the same tit day after day. Buy some friggen cloths for your Daughter instead of thinking of your selfish self!
And she would look so much better if she didnt line her inner eye. As we age that just makes our eyes look smaller, and she already has beady eyes. Not a good look.

Reactions: 12
This is what I picture happening the first time ASSa takes out Summer and her friends!!! 🤷‍♀️😂😂😂:m:m
I have never posted a video, so hopefully, I did it correctly!!
This video has always been so weird to me. No one looks like they are having a good time lol

Reactions: 12
And Cilla just stands there watching her holding a marshmallow.
The hamster running the wheel in Cilla's brain knew damn well she'd never let go of that marshmallow
I'm waiting for the next time Abbie does it and her and Assa shriek Isaiah get her
How long till they realize he's not there

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And she would look so much better if she didnt line her inner eye. As we age that just makes our eyes look smaller, and she already has beady eyes. Not a good look.
Yeah, but she's CUTE!!! Can't stand this family anymore! They are living the dream and all because of exploiting Abbie!! It makes me sick!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My biggest question is, why are they all standing up anyway? Is that like "cool" in the boating world? Even as they got under way no one was talking or laughing or smiling. They just stood there acting like they were boating directly into hell lol. I dont get it!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Should we take bets on how long it takes them to get a wave runner
Abbie will learn how to drive that in no time🙄

• Haha
So, here is an almost 7 minute video that shows some of the aftermath of this boat crash and a comment from one of the people injured:

View attachment 191677

The boat operator was charged.
That it, it only takes a split second for something to go bad. And sometimes you can’t always get to the life vests that are securely stored. In 2015 two teens in Juniper went out on the ones boat they got caught in a storm and their bodies have never been found. Both were strong swimmers there were life vests on the boat... a storm came up quick and the last thing anyone knows is there is a Snapchat message saying “we’re fucked”. Now two families of boys around Abbies age that wait in limbo for the legal time to pass to declare them dead and they battle each other in court over who’s to blame. The sea is the most unforgiving beast. You should never turn your back on her.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
He may not feel any resentment yet because it is all he has really known. But I predict as he ages, and gets distance and independence, and starts meeting people and really seeing how hard and odd his childhood was, he may get pissed at A&P. I hope he will utilize campus counseling services while he is away from them, so they cannot interfere and have "group" work. I remember when they were sponsered by Talk Space, online counseling, Asa actually stood in Isaiahs room and listened. I was LIVID. One, his private feelings are not Asas business, parent or not. Two, Isaiah would never open up with Asa hovering around.
I remember hearing on the college Q&A when Issiah And P. were cooking, he said it will be different to come and go without having to ask his folks if they need him to watch his sister. I felt bad for him. I think the third caregiver duty got old after a while. I know he will have trial and error adjusting to college life, but I’m happy for him to get away for awhile.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.