Fathering Autism #38 Scamlife retreat, learning new lies, 20lbs added to Tinkerhog's Thighs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up. Didnt even watch vlogs yesterday....I came home from work and slept from 4 p.m.-11 p.m., up for about an hour and then back to bed until 7 this morning. Yes..14 hrs of sleep. If A&P think they are exhausted now they better hope they do not get COVID as they gallavant around in their cheap FA masks. Its been a tad over two months for me and I am still struggling with aches and fatigue. Asa may be able to tough it out but P is already so out of shape she would be in a bad way.

Lastly, I also assumed Asa was talking about fecal smearing. The backward pjs and vest werent for nudity, they said over and over it was to prevent her from shredding her pull-up and smearing. Its sad shes regressing SO much. But her home life is constant chaos, no schedule, no school, no Brandi, just her idiot family and Summer. Sad. Sorry so long. :)
I'm sorry it taking so long for you to get back on your feet.

I knew why they used the backward pjs, it was just he said she has gotten naked after he put her to bed and I took that as the regression. I guess I felt if she the did the fecal smearing he would have said it. I don't know, he says everything else.

They are crazy for buying a damn boat. They rarely even go to the beach, how often they gonna use that? Spend, spend, spend that money.

Reactions: 18
MLMs scammer 101 if someone has a health issue prey upon it. It was in that video I posted where that woman sat in on the video meeting where the top talked to her down line. It’s just how P markets items for special needs... she uses Abbie as a prop to lure viewers in and then targets certain products she’s uses on her to them as good for anyone with special needs. That’s two things right there in the scammer book a child prop and Abbie has autism/IDD. P probably has no clue what this woman is saying about lipedema all she knows is that she wants her to make that purchase so she hits her sales goal. That’s all it comes down to in the end is getting the person to buy the product by any means.
And its funny that just the other day on that Live she said she wasnt there to talk about Abbie or the family, yet she shoves any product in Abbies hand to post pictures and claim Abbie "loves" it. Or that Slimelife lotion doesnt cause "sensory" issues. I call BS. Lotion is lotion. Shes so disgusting and shady.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
They really must be desperate for vlog content. I wonder how their fans who are struggling to put food on the table will feel.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I still think and feel that P has abandonment issues due to her bio dad not wanting to be in her life and having Wayne just isn’t the same thing. I think she clings to Isaiah so tightly because of this.

i could be wrong and if I offended any single parents or children of single parents it was not my intention

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Tonight's vlog 23.7 20
I fooking knew it!!!!!
They constantly talk about how Abbie doesn't like feeling unsteady but they buy a boat. It's sad to seem them care more about vlog content than their own daughters comfort.

Reactions: 19
I still think and feel that P has abandonment issues due to her bio dad not wanting to be in her life and having Wayne just isn’t the same thing. I think she clings to Isaiah so tightly because of this.

i could be wrong and if I offended any single parents or children of single parents it was not my intention
I thought she has a relationship with bio dad. He is a chef in Washington state and has stayed over before (at the old house)

Reactions: 7
A few things
1. Abbie should be wearing a life vest from the second she steps on the boat to the second she steps off it
2. So what do you think the chances of him actually having a boat license (and I mean the one to drive the boat)
3. They are idiots and is the giggle a new Cilla thing
4. WTF were the tshirts for, tbh I wasn't listening by that point
The end

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
And once again, the boat is for Abbie...Abbies happy thats all that matters....Poor Isaiah. Just ONCE it would be nice to hear them say "The kids will love it.", not just #autismprincess.

If P tries to cram into that toilet that whole wall is coming down.

Those painted shirts are something. Had an 80's flashback with all that neon.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
A few things
1. Abbie should be wearing a life vest from the second she steps on the boat to the second she steps off it
2. So what do you think the chances of him actually having a boat license (and I mean the one to drive the boat)
3. They are idiots and is the giggle a new Cilla thing
4. WTF were the tshirts for, tbh I wasn't listening by that point
The end
She should actually have it on before she gets to on the dock.. Falling into the water at the dock happens a lot and it is one of the worse places to have to rescue someone because it is so kicked up...

I will have to say, thank God they didn’t go with a boat big enough to go on the ocean.. I could only imagine having to deal with Abbie going through the inter coastal channels, with all the rocking... It makes me absolutely sea sick..

Reactions: 22
I think I’ll take a break from the thread for a while. When i was watching tonight I felt angry at the way they rub peoples noses in what they have. Watching Abbie doing that therapy, I just thought, same old tit every time, no improvement at all and it’s kind of depressing to watch. I can’t stand A & P and I really don’t like Abbie at all due to how they have made her, so no point being around something that makes you feel like that.
It’s been great getting to talk with you all perhaps I’ll drop by sometime ❤

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.