Fathering Autism #38 Scamlife retreat, learning new lies, 20lbs added to Tinkerhog's Thighs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any educated guesses about how long we are going to see the boat? It is a project boat (which in my ears sounds like "not fit to use!!!", the anchor stuff being especially dangerous), but we have yet to see one finished project.
Well...my thoughts are a lot longer than The Peloton, that is for sure! Assa will work to try and make the bathroom Hog accessible, and once he realizes his labor is in vain, she will never fit...Adios to The Maassive..aka What child support!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not in Florida. You would look weird.

I mean I hope they don’t drown. But P falling overboard and not even being able to climb back into the boat would be good. 😂
There’s no way she’s a strong swimmer with all that flabby arm fat. No way.

• Haha

So, I finally watched the Q & A video. How have we not talked about that yet?

-I definitely feel like 🐷's emotions about Isiah leaving causing him some anxiety.
-I hope once Isiah gets to college, he makes decisions for himself. I am going to say his edication and occupation choices revolve around Abbie. I hope he finds something that he is TRULY interested in. 🐷 talks over him during this question. Shut up and let him talk. I am willing to bet at some point, he will have morning classes. It is a rite of passage.
-Did anyone else see the 🐷 cringe moment when Abbie and Summer arrived back home? There was no hiding it. On that note, so much this being 💯% about Isiah. He can't live outside Abbie's shadow.
-I can guarantee you that people knowing about your family on YT will mean very little or to the horror of classmates. You DEFINITELY won't garner the same as Malia Obama did when she went to college. What a crock of 💩.
-All I see Isiah cooking at college is Ramen noodles, Mac and Cheese, and Totino's. Plus they have dining. So why are we talking about Isiah cooking for a date or friends? Even if the dorm has a kitchen, it usually is very basic. Also, Hello Fresh is expensive as hell. No college student or new graduate can afford it. And you "acting' for ads still sucks.
-🐷 is going to call everyday, and text at every chance. We all know that.

What blows my mind is that Isaiah is focusing on a career based around autism. Yet when his parents pass away, he'll throw Abbie in a facility instead of having her live with him. This is beyond cruel and shows what a spineless POS he is.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I’m betting that guy at the marina that Ass talked to has already sounded the alarm to steer clear of the new guy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t believe for one second that they own/bought life jackets that will for A or P. 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think all this crying is just to get attention, like the room number and the book safe and the acting like a simpering lady of the plantation. This witch craves attention and another point of course is she will be without her third caregiver and might have to actually spend sometime with her daughter. The tears are for herself, she can see the future and it isn’t bright.
Karma, what a witch.
I always remember on the “cheating vlog” when she seemed surprised at the thought of anyone not liking her...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What blows my mind is that Isaiah is focusing on a career based around autism. Yet when his parents pass away, he'll throw Abbie in a facility instead of having her live with him. This is beyond cruel and shows what a spineless POS he is.
Isaiah has no obligation to take care of Abbie. Shes not his child. If he chooses to care for her, fine. If he doesnt, also fine. He deserves a life, a career and a family of his own.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
They are getting taken to task about a lifejacket on Abbie...on FB...I tried getting screen caps but it's going fast...here's a couple....there are just to many, they are getting pounded by all kinds of different people over this! Haha!
Ok,let me get this right. Abbie doesn't need a life jacket ON but their dog Sandy HAS to wear one in the pool. WTH!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I think I’ll take a break from the thread for a while. When i was watching tonight I felt angry at the way they rub peoples noses in what they have. Watching Abbie doing that therapy, I just thought, same old tit every time, no improvement at all and it’s kind of depressing to watch. I can’t stand A & P and I really don’t like Abbie at all due to how they have made her, so no point being around something that makes you feel like that.
It’s been great getting to talk with you all perhaps I’ll drop by sometime ❤
Ooohhh don’t go! I mean I do agree with you but we need you here with us!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Isaiah has no obligation to take care of Abbie. Shes not his child. If he chooses to care for her, fine. If he doesnt, also fine. He deserves a life, a career and a family of his own.
This. Who’s to say he’ll have the ability to care for her the way she needs? Presumably he’ll have a family of his own, hopefully a real career. I think it would be brave of him to admit he needs help unlike his parents. He spent his childhood being a caregiver to her. I believe he actually has good intentions and wouldn’t just send her away never to see her again. Now if something happened to Asa and P were solely responsible for Abbie well that’s a different story..

None of us know what Isaiahs future will bring. He might change his career. He has been groomed to be a caregiver his entire life.
Even if he does, I don't see it being a problem. He is a sibling, not a parent. Abbie isn't his responsibility.
I'd also like to add that facilities are not necessarily a bad thing. Sure, there are horrible warehouses (mainly due to being ridiculously underfunded), but there are also very nice living situations with nurses, therapists and social workers giving their everything to ensure an enriching environment.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
How are they comfortable bragging about what they've bought and 'living the best life' while selling cheap shite stickers and tacky sunglasses at inflated prices to the suckers they seem to be able to con easily. Meanwhile no doubt his other daughter looks on and wonders why her father is such a selfish blob. On another note I can't wait to see the day they take her mother and husband for a trip on the boat, you watch the back tip up when they all take their places on the tan leatherette sofas 😎
Im shocked too, I’d be afraid someone showing up at my house to destroy something,

Reactions: 7
THIS!
Isaiah absolutely deserves to live a life that is his. As we know, Abbie requires 24-7 supervision and care. It's asking a lot for Isaiah to be the one caring for her for the rest of their lives. He's already been forced to be the third caregiver growing up and so much of his life is dedicated to Abbie (not by his own choosing). I think it would be cruel for him to always be trapped in the caregiver role and never have his own life.
As you said, Abbie is not his child. It is not his responsibility to be her caregiver.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Did I hear her right, she went from a size 11 shoe to an 8.5?? That’s a lotta foot fat!
More likely a combo of fat and retaining less water in her feet. I am sure lugging around that much weight her feet were constantly swollen.

Reactions: 10
Any educated guesses about how long we are going to see the boat? It is a project boat (which in my ears sounds like "not fit to use!!!", the anchor stuff being especially dangerous), but we have yet to see one finished project.
My first thought was this dam thing sounds like a money pit. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Just like the house, when he mentioned the boat as their dream plan, the next week he has the boat. He’s able to live spontaneously because in some stats, he could be profiting 10’s of thousands of dollars each month off the back of his IDD/some autism daughter. When he’s up until 3am, he’s likely scouring the web for things he can buy ‘for the vlog’ & so to him, that’s ‘work.’
I wonder if he will be like so many other youtubers who live beyond their means and end up having to sell all their stuff and move into a smaller place. I can't understand how people do this type of stuff after seeing how unreliable youtube is.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.