Fathering Autism #38 Scamlife retreat, learning new lies, 20lbs added to Tinkerhog's Thighs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They aren’t too stupid.. I think they will play the Georgia mask game... they are going to lay low with this because they know it stirred up trouble with the viewers. Ass will say he’s working on it when questions are brought up. Can’t lose viewers. After all it’s not caring what they think it’s just getting them to watch so they get views and money! But we will soon find out how arrogant they truly are I guess.
As P answered back to me on FB (after she liked my comment). ‘We share our lives and don’t ask for opinions 🤷🏻‍♀️‘. I so badly wanted to reply that when they share their lives (and profit big-time from it), they have to put up with opinions and judgements. I left it alone though.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A

Tonight's vlog 24.7.20
They are beyond scrapping the bottom if the barrel
Do you want to go for ride..shakes head no..bug the crap out of her till she gets up to go , who knows her how long he was bugging her
Do you want to go back on boat..shakes head no..look boat..shakes head no..you want to go back on boat don't you..shakes head no and books ass out if the room
Lines up food in front if her..what do you want..points to chicken..look again what do you want..points to chicken.. which do you want...guess where she points...I THINK SHE WANTS CHICKEN DUMBASS
Yet he says she has a problem with yes and no...more like Asshole does

Reactions: 27
"What are we gonna do when he goes off to college?"

- Only one of you can get tipsy or drunk at a time.
- No more relying on Isaiah to look after Abbie when you don't feel like it.
- You'll actually have to take more responsibility for taking care of Abbie instead of relying on everyone else to do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Good god that thrashing on the couch! Did anyone else see the back cushion in her spot? Its almost flattened. Even the cushion where P sits isnt like that. Thats a lot of rocking!

And sweet Maverick. He doesnt deserve this tit show family.

Reactions: 24
Pricilla is the most selfish mother /wife ever and I actually Almost feel bad for Asa. He takes care of Abbie pretty much by his self while she is out running the roads, sitting on her phone, doing nothing . It’s disgusting. Maybe she should let Isaiah and Asa go away for a boys weekendbegote I leaves for college. Just the 2 of them. She goes away a lot and never spends time with Abbie. She is a poor excuse for a mother and crappy wife.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
"What are we gonna do when he goes off to college?"

- Only one of you can get tipsy or drunk at a time.
- No more relying on Isaiah to look after Abbie when you don't feel like it.
- You'll actually have to take more responsibility for taking care of Abbie instead of relying on everyone else to do it.
that's why they got summer to move in

Reactions: 21
Good god that thrashing on the couch! Did anyone else see the back cushion in her spot? Its almost flattened. Even the cushion where P sits isnt like that. Thats a lot of rocking!

And sweet Maverick. He doesnt deserve this tit show family.
I’m wondering if she will be rocking riding in the boat. Another reason for the life jacket.

Reactions: 18
Summer grabbing Abb's bum just shows how little they care about respecting her. Who grabs any young girls butt like that much less one who can not say it makes her uncomfortable. They are constantly invading her personal space and violating her privacy. No one wants people constantly in their face and molesting them.

Pretty sure Ab knows what she is saying yes or no to. They just badger until they get the answer they want. How about just listening to her. If she changes her own mind so be it. She is less likely to effectively communicate anything if you confuse her as to what she is saying.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Piggy couldn't get out of that house quick enough. Interesting that they didn't even bother to go and see her off from the driveway. Or drive her to the airport. I think Arsewipe was more than a little peeved that she was off yet again.

Reactions: 17
Pricilla is the most selfish mother /wife ever and I actually Almost feel bad for Asa. He takes care of Abbie pretty much by his self while she is out running the roads, sitting on her phone, doing nothing . It’s disgusting. Maybe she should let Isaiah and Asa go away for a boys weekendbegote I leaves for college. Just the 2 of them. She goes away a lot and never spends time with Abbie. She is a poor excuse for a mother and crappy wife.
I dont feel sorry for Asa. He doesnt want an outside job and never has.
And as much as I dislike P I wont slam her for going away to a work related conference. I had to travel for work for quite a bit and it didnt make me a bad mother or wife. We know P doesnt want to care for Abbie, absolutely....but the idea of a woman only being a good mother or wife by staying home is antiquated.

Reactions: 20
So, here is an almost 7 minute video that shows some of the aftermath of this boat crash and a comment from one of the people injured:
The boat operator was charged.
Thank you! I need to check out the comments. I remember when the original clip came out, years ago.

This morning a friend shared the entire video with me, (minus comments) Thanks for posting it!

Reactions: 7
Well....people like the Tinkerhog costume, and now several are saying Abbie spoke. What in the entire hell do they see/hear that we dont?

1595630437654.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I'm from a family of huggers. You walk in the door you hug even if you saw the person 5 minutes ago. I'm very close to my remaining niece and even though we're 3600 miles apart we talk and message constantly.
But
If I got off the plane at Heathrow and grabbed her ass she would have me on the next flight back to Newark
It's called personal boundaries Summer, you should try it sometime
I wonder would she hug Isaiah, Cilla Prada like that

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She grunted and moaned. I swear these leghumpers are hearing things they only want to hear. And then you have this person commenting...
Screenshot_20200724-184001_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20200724-184025_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.