Fathering Autism #38 Scamlife retreat, learning new lies, 20lbs added to Tinkerhog's Thighs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously need some super sleuths here. Please help me with the videos where they talk about Abbie not liking boats and the famous 💩 excursion on the cruise. I am going to go down in a ball of glory tonight. I am bleeping fed up. They need to...
20200626_190916.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
i haven’t watched yet (waiting for popcorn time!). Did they name the boat yet? Any ideas we can give them if they need a clue? How about the Vlog Vessel? Or Content Crack? I know you clever Tattlers have better ideas than me.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My father in law would be bitching to the marina office if he was docked next to the massives. He’d be like “I didn’t pay these marina fees and dock fees to deal with that all summer long” Greta, our old dock master, would be at maass boat daily addressing the issues 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Something else that pissed me off this vlog.
A&P making fun of the snack Isaiah requested. Moon Cheese is a GREAT low carb snack. I love it. So obviously Isaiah is trying to drop a few pounds before school. And he has to ASK for something healthy to be in the house. Not to mention, do you think P could manage to serve SOMETHING healthy?! I'm so sick of hearing her say "Its keto friendly!" like she eats keto or even understands it. That slop isnt keto when you put it on buns. And it doesnt matter if something is keto if you only eat that way once in a blue moon. And while they chuckle at his snacks there is of course a big ass Dunkin box on the counter. I hope Isaiah comes home for Thanksgiving thin and in shape, and hurts Mommys feelings by turning down her nasty, carb ladden, processed, Mom Chef food!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I still think and feel that P has abandonment issues due to her bio dad not wanting to be in her life and having Wayne just isn’t the same thing. I think she clings to Isaiah so tightly because of this.

i could be wrong and if I offended any single parents or children of single parents it was not my intention
I think that she has alot of issues but you are right, she does has abandonment issues.

Reactions: 12
I didn’t have a problem when my kids were potty training but to do it on a daily basis for an adult or teenager, god no, I wouldn't know where to start and to be honest I wouldn’t want to know. I would rather spend weeks and months training them as toddlers than spend one day For a teenager.
My daughter is autistic and also endures epilepsey . She has Grand Maul seizures . When she has the Grand Maul"s she regresses . She has not had a seizure in the last 3 years . She was potty trained as a toddler . When a child or adult regresses a loving parent does what we have to do . Unlike Asa , Cilla , and her brother we don't have pity party's . We deal with the regressive behavior in privacy in honor of our beloved child our adult .

• Heart
Reactions: 19
i haven’t watched yet (waiting for popcorn time!). Did they name the boat yet? Any ideas we can give them if they need a clue? How about the Vlog Vessel? Or Content Crack? I know you clever Tattlers have better ideas than me.
Maybe they will name it "The Poonami". or "All the Things!" or "What Child Support?" LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 20
here's the 💩 boat Vlog. Not sure about the not liking boats video though!
Look at that guy from the boat helping Abbie.. the look on his face. I wonder how common it is for them to have to get in the water in their uniforms to help people out like that? Where is A and P?

Reactions: 13
In the past they've said Abbie does not like anything "unsteady".
Well you can't get anymore unsteady than a boat
Sure Asswipe keep telling yourself it's for Abbie

Reactions: 18
MLMs scammer 101 if someone has a health issue prey upon it. It was in that video I posted where that woman sat in on the video meeting where the top talked to her down line. It’s just how P markets items for special needs... she uses Abbie as a prop to lure viewers in and then targets certain products she’s uses on her to them as good for anyone with special needs. That’s two things right there in the scammer book a child prop and Abbie has autism/IDD. P probably has no clue what this woman is saying about lipedema all she knows is that she wants her to make that purchase so she hits her sales goal. That’s all it comes down to in the end is getting the person to buy the product by any means.
Yes ! She is targeting the vulnerable . She is a predator .

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
How are they comfortable bragging about what they've bought and 'living the best life' while selling cheap shite stickers and tacky sunglasses at inflated prices to the suckers they seem to be able to con easily. Meanwhile no doubt his other daughter looks on and wonders why her father is such a selfish blob. On another note I can't wait to see the day they take her mother and husband for a trip on the boat, you watch the back tip up when they all take their places on the tan leatherette sofas 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I love how this idiot thinks “he’s a mechanic” and he can fix the boat. He’s gonna “fix” it and then spend tons having a professional fix the problem he causes trying to fix it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.