Fathering Autism #38 Scamlife retreat, learning new lies, 20lbs added to Tinkerhog's Thighs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I call BS.
Its nice they are paying, but we all saw how poor they were just a few years ago. No furniture in the front room, mismatched old furniture everywhere else, couldnt afford car repairs, no vacations, ate at home all the time, and Asa supposedly couldnt afford child support.
Its laughable that P thinks anyone would believe they lived this way because they were saving for college LOL

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I grew up in a middle class home w/ 2 working parents & I’d help my Dad roll pennies saved. Thilly is just talking out of her privileged wide-ass. Yes it’s ideal to pay for college, but my parents also didn’t have the $ & wanted myself & siblings to be mature & take care of it, which we painstakingly did. There is no way in hell they had Isaiah’s college $ until they hit the youtooob lotto, so she’s being a complete SNOT as usual in acting like they’ve saved. Yeah, & they were HOW OLD when they bought their 1st house & got an ARM loan? Funny how quickly she forgets they both have criminal records as well. She can talk all high & mighty, but everyone knows they exploit their IDD daughter for money.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Abbie was a bit out of control there for a few...poor Maverick. 😕

Nala was so confused, she gave Abbie laser eyes as she zoomed up the stairs past her!!! 🤷‍♀️ 😂😂😂

View attachment 192535

View attachment 192534
That is not dancing, that is out of control Abbie, ridiculous

It sounds like she is gargling in the older vlog. 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️😂😂
The sounds today she was making were odd...I've not heard those before, that I can recall anyway. She was amped up today.

I thought you would enjoy the laser eyes!! 🤩 🥰😂😂😂
Love me some laser eyes .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

She is such a liar! Saving since the day he was born, really? Wasn't she like 18 or 19 when she had him? Didn't Asa desert them? Kinda doubt they were saving anything. And, yes they made vlogs about being so poor but now she is acting like they had IRAs, Savings, CD's and all the other tit. LIAR!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I have four kids on the Autism spectrum. I can say for 100% certainty, if there was absolutely no side effects (long drug trials that lasted at least 10 years), then I would definitely sign all four of my children up.
I love them and I tolerate their Autism but if I could take that disorder away from them and allow them to grow up not having to deal with the cognitive impairments, developmental delays, and sensory issues, I would be a fool not to do it...
This is just my opinion though and I know others that would probably never do it...

I am also the Mom that suffers from asthma and up until 5 years ago, would always get sick with bronchitis, pneumonia and pleurisy... So, when my doctor came to me and told me that there was a pneumonia shot that would greatly reduce me getting pneumonia and my insurance would cover it, I couldn’t roll my sleeve up fast enough.. Now, I haven’t had a major sickness like that in 5 years and it is wonderful, not having to worry about finding child care while you are dog sick in the hospital..
Well done for saying that. I can’t believe it when people say they wouldn’t change their kids with disabilities, why would anyone not want the very best life for their children. Who would want their children to struggle on a daily basis when they could lead a much easier life. In my opinion it’s a selfish thing to say, look at Abbie, why would a parent want their child to be like that if they could change it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
A Sleeve (Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy) is different from a RNY Gastric Bypass, Duodenal Switch w. VSG, Gastric Band, Stomach Stapling, Mini Gastric Bypass, Balloon, Distal Bypass etc.They are all different and everyone has a different experience. A Sleeve is a stomach reduction with normal functioning and most people can end up being able to eat pretty well - it used to be the first step of the Duodenal Switch for higher risk patients. It worked so well that some patients did not go ahead with the 2nd intestine portion and they began making the sleeve smaller as a stand alone procedure.

Just like 1/3 of ppl who have an RNY gastric bypass dump - many don't especially long term! Some people fail their surgery, many people have a surgery that fails them. You are speaking of you and how your surgery works. Everyone is different. Go read on some forums - many people can eat plenty. I call bullshit everytime Arse says Cilla can eat only an itsy bitsy portion. Lol, I know a ton of people who have been sleeved or have had other surgeries.

A good example to look at is Carnie Wilson. She had great success for awhile then she struggled bad. Her pouch stretched over time and she had a Lap Band put over her pouch to have some restriction. That too failed. Never made her a bad person. Food is an addiction. People who have Weight loss surgery and CAN eat end up eating as there is nothing to stop them. Transfer addiction is real too! Not saying Cilla is not annoying or unethical. Just saying we are human and all unique. We must address our issues or we stay in a loop. I think psychotherapy is incredibly helpful during weight loss and after. It is extremely important to learn about nutrition and change our ways. Cilla is food obsessed and has poor nutrition issues. She loves butter, cream, cheese, sugar, all processed food and tons of carbs. But you know, I ain't perfect neither and we all have our ebbs and flows.

I was thinking today while watching their video, that I couldn't deal with a child like Abbie. They could have trained her better I think? She is crazy as hell. All the yelling, grunting, running back and forth, violently rocking and hand clapping, tapping you non stop asking for things - never giving or loving you back, pinching, tantrums, meltdowns, jumping in the pool with her clothes on, stripping her clothes off, can't wash herself, brush her teeth, comb her hair, wipe her arse, use diapers forever, can't talk or communicate, has terrible impulse control . . . Surely I'd be eating, smoking (cigarettes & weed), drinking, shopping, disappearing. The Masses act like asses but they found a way to cope. I love peace and quiet and thank God I have that.
AMEN!🙌🏼

Reactions: 5
Well done for saying that. I can’t believe it when people say they wouldn’t change their kids with disabilities, why would anyone not want the very best life for their children. Who would want their children to struggle on a daily basis when they could lead a much easier life. In my opinion it’s a selfish thing to say, look at Abbie, why would a parent want their child to be like that if they could change it.
I can only speak for myself, as I don't have a kid on the spectrum. I would gladly take a cure. Just as much as I would take my eyesight back. Sure, my life is okay now and I found my niche, but up until starting my PhD, my life was a living hell. Being ostracised and bullied nonstop, being told off for "behaving wrong"/being clumsy/ being a brat, even though I did everything to fit in. And even when I got my diagnosis as a young teen, it didn't get better. I did not get a single accomodation, whenever I was overwhelmed and tried to tell someone I was told that I am just "using my disabilities". Every achievement was just a handout. And that doesn't even include random people's reactions when they see me stimming in public.
Sure, that isn't only autism. That is a general issue with acceptance. And yet, it shows me that I live in a world that isn't really made for me. And even in a perfect utopia with inclusion and widespread acceptance, there will always be stuff like loud noises , a bus being late or just a slight deviation from my routine that would - without fail - send me over the edge. If I could fix that, I would. Again, it is the same with my eyesight.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Not sure who asked. But Abbie can be seen and heard doing the same stim briefly in this old vlog at 2:34
I have heard her do it many times before too. But this was the first vlog that came to mind😉
Wow... Asss said he had to stop at McDonalds because Abbie will have a meltdown if they go passed a fast food place and do not stop. There are so many fast food places...how do they ever get anywhere?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I can only speak for myself, as I don't have a kid on the spectrum. I would gladly take a cure. Just as much as I would take my eyesight back. Sure, my life is okay now and I found my niche, but up until starting my PhD, my life was a living hell. Being ostracised and bullied nonstop, being told off for "behaving wrong"/being clumsy/ being a brat, even though I did everything to fit in. And even when I got my diagnosis as a young teen, it didn't get better. I did not get a single accomodation, whenever I was overwhelmed and tried to tell someone I was told that I am just "using my disabilities". Every achievement was just a handout. And that doesn't even include random people's reactions when they see me stimming in public.
Sure, that isn't only autism. That is a general issue with acceptance. And yet, it shows me that I live in a world that isn't really made for me. And even in a perfect utopia with inclusion and widespread acceptance, there will always be stuff like loud noises , a bus being late or just a slight deviation from my routine that would - without fail - send me over the edge. If I could fix that, I would. Again, it is the same with my eyesight.
I hope this doesn't come across the wrong way, with all due respect to you :)
But I think that's more of an issue with society at large. Not providing accommodations, and bullying and teasing? I think that's just prejudice and ableism..pure and simple.
I feel so bad for you to have to have gone thorough all of that :(

Reactions: 8
Wow... Asss said he had to stop at McDonalds because Abbie will have a meltdown if they go passed a fast food place and do not stop. There are so many fast food places...how do they ever get anywhere?
You know Tinkerhog used this to her advantage every chance she got! “Well, Abbie started having a tantrum, so I had to go through McDonalds and get her a happy meal. I don’t know how those 5 Big Macs with extra cheese got in the bag, but I sure did enjoy sinking my tusks into all of them! SnortOinkSnort!”🐽

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I hope this doesn't come across the wrong way, with all due respect to you :)
But I think that's more of an issue with society at large. Not providing accommodations, and bullying and teasing? I think that's just prejudice and ableism..pure and simple.
I feel so bad for you to have to have gone thorough all of that :(
That is very nice of you . And I agree that a lot is due to lack of accomodations and general lack of interest to get disabled people more into the mainstream.
The thing is that society cannot completely bend over and change absolutely everything for a group that is effectively a minority, especially as there are a ton of different diasabilities.
It is easier to explain with my other handicap. Society can install braille writing and canelanes (those stripey-dottie things on the floor), give me a ton of text-to speech apps and tactile maps, but I cannot make them stop using predominantly visual media, like signs and timetables, video, instagram..... I can't stop people here on tattle post P.s photoshop fails (nor would I want to - the comments are pretty damn funny).
I think that inclusion should be an effort that requires both "sides" to move towards each other. One should make it easier for people to "fit" in and the others should try and conform to societal norms to the best of their abilities (within reason).
EDIT: I just remember an anecdote related to autism that can underline my point. I was at a symposium. It was a pretty big deal with a lot of "high ranking" scientists in their respective fields. I was scheduled to give a short presentation about a project I was involved in plus a 10 minute Q&A. Last minute, something broke and we had to switch rooms. I was told and couldn't cope. I had a massive fit (or so was I told. My memory is fuzzy). Now, as an accomodation at work I have an assistant, that is basically my shadow. So she ran and tried to fix stuff as I was completely out of order. My Presentation got rescheduled and all was ok.
Everyone involved was as accomodating as humanly possible, but I was still miserable and wasn't able to cope. And that will happen again. Stuff just happens and no amount of accomodation will stop me from becoming completely overwhelmed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
You know Tinkerhog used this to her advantage every chance she got! “Well, Abbie started having a tantrum, so I had to go through McDonalds and get her a happy meal. I don’t know how those 5 Big Macs with extra cheese got in the bag, but I sure did enjoy sinking my tusks into all of them! SnortOinkSnort!”🐽
Leghumper: “Wow Priscilla you are so lucky to be able to eat that many Big Macs”

Priscilla: “I can only take one bite of each one, so I really only eat a half of a Big Mac”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Watching the vlog:
Abbie is bouncing off the walls, cannot be still, and Assa’s dumb ass wants to pile her into the cart so she can get a zero nutrition, sugar rush inducing doughnut????
Yep! That is exactly what she needs.🥺
Where is the common sense in this family? Do any one of The Maassives have even a tiny bit of bleeping common sense?
🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 31
And they have to do what the #autismprincess wants. God forbid someone tells her no.

Reactions: 16
Leghumper: “Wow Priscilla you are so lucky to be able to eat that many Big Macs”

Priscilla: “I can only take one bite of each one, so I really only eat a half of a Big Mac”
Hahahaha! Only half! LMAO!
🐷: “I left the bun off of one of the Big Macs, so my meal was Keto friendly! “

Leghumper: “That is why you are looking so great! “

🐷: “Thanks hun! I did a few laps today...in the car...in the drive thru at McD’s. I....oooppps..Abbie needed some fries to wash down the ice creams cones she demanded.”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hahahaha! Only half! LMAO!
🐷: “I left the bun off of one of the Big Macs, so my meal was Keto friendly! “

Leghumper: “That is why you are looking so great! “

🐷: “Thanks hun! I did a few laps today...in the car...in the drive thru at McD’s. I....oooppps..Abbie needed some fries to wash down the ice creams cones she demanded.”
Am I imagining that Assa said that Abbie did not like icecream?
Seems like it wasn't too long ago.
They contradict themselves so much, it's hard to keep it all straight but I really thought I heard him say that.
Edit:
I knew I heard it. Yet if you ask 🐖, Abbie always somehow magically "asks" for icecream on the rare occasions the two of them are out together. 😂
Starts at 13:45.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I think Sally’s and Geneo’s discourse is interesting. when I started learning about autism, because of family members, I was completely ignorant of the fact that it ran in families! P & A were financial failures prior to you tube, so she prob had a small account for I started by Nanny. They are both uneducated and its apparent in almost everything they do, not that formal education makes one smart.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Am I imagining that Assa said that Abbie did not like icecream?
Seems like it wasn't too long ago.
They contradict themselves so much, it's hard to keep it all straight but I really thought I heard him say that.
Edit:
I knew I heard it. Yet if you ask 🐖, Abbie always somehow magically "asks" for icecream on the rare occasions the two of them are out together. 😂
Starts at 13:45.
He and Pig both stated Abbie was not a big fan of ice cream. A while back, 🐷 was taking Abbie for after dinner ice cream runs, which we all know who the ice cream was really for.
Y’all notice how the past few meals in vlogs, they are making it a point to talk about 🐷’s portion sizes, and she is loading a great deal less on her trough. She knew...they all knew she was eating far too much...far too often.
Question: To all the folks on here that have had WLS or those who maintain weight through diet:
Is an after dinner ice cream trip, or large dunkin‘ trip a choice that you would be making?
For me..Not No, but HELL NO! 🤓

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He and Pig both stated Abbie was not a big fan of ice cream. A while back, 🐷 was taking Abbie for after dinner ice cream runs, which we all know who the ice cream was really for.
Y’all notice how the past few meals in vlogs, they are making it a point to talk about 🐷’s portion sizes, and she is loading a great deal less on her trough. She knew...they all knew she was eating far too much...far too often.
Question: To all the folks on here that have had WLS or those who maintain weight through diet:
Is an after dinner ice cream trip, or large dunkin‘ trip a choice that you would be making?
For me..Not No, but HELL NO! 🤓
I have been maintaining my 90 pound loss since March. No, I would not make an after dinner ice-cream run. If I want ice cream, which I often do, I eat a 100 calorie Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt bar. I also log the calories beforehand. Weight loss maintenance requires a close eye and a willing to substitute favorites...for me at least. I have been on the yo-yo route more than twice. I am determined it won’t happen again.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.