Fathering Autism #38 Scamlife retreat, learning new lies, 20lbs added to Tinkerhog's Thighs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 190833I haven't had enough liquid courage yet to comment. Man, these people are insane. They spend money on all the things. When was the last time we saw Abbie on her bike? 🐷 on the Peloton? Are they putting any money away for Abbie later in life? No life jacket for Abbie? Asking for trouble. She can be quick. Also, how is she going to tell you she loves or hates the boat? She has no choice but to go. Just because she was upset coming back to the dock, doesn't mean she loves it. How the hell is this an investment for them? For FFS.
My thoughts exactly. He claims Abbie loves boats but yet she's only been on one less than a handful of times. I don't think this justifies buying one without at least renting one a time or two to determine she really likes them. I think Assa bought the boat for himself just like πŸ– bought the Mcmansion for herself claiming it was for Abbie. Ass backward thinking at it's finest.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
here's the πŸ’© boat Vlog. Not sure about the not liking boats video though!
That may have been the vlog Autism on the Seas.
Seems like they talked about her not liking boats when they boarded the ship.
Which pissed me off because in the vlog the day or two prior, they forced her to attend some fundraiser at the docks and she was freaking out there because she was unsteady on her feet.
I got banned when I asked them wtf they took her on a big ass ship knowing just a day or two before she was unsteady on her feet off of dry land.
Ah memories...
I got everyone riled up and I hope it stole some happy time from their free vacation.
#assholes

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder if he will be like so many other youtubers who live beyond their means and end up having to sell all their stuff and move into a smaller place. I can't understand how people do this type of stuff after seeing how unreliable youtube is.
Judging by their current spending habits, the house having a suicide-mortgage (Iirc), tuition and overall maintenence cost, they must be neck deep in debt by now. Even with the highest socialblade estimate and Piggys pyramid scheme* (which is usually grossly inaccurate), it isn't enough.

*I'm trying to find numbers about the higher-ups monthly earnings. I got the idea from Kiki Chanels channel. Could you all keep your eyes open for me? Thanks in advance, fam!πŸ’œ

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They've got Abbie in a big ass diaper again. Why don't they get her something more streamlined.

1595557793786.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20200723-222902_Facebook.jpg

Me thinks 🐷 has been partaking in some adult beverages currently. No doubt she needs it after today's tit show.

1sgwl7.jpg

Here is the thing with the leghumpers and 🐷. All these comments about life jackets are out of concern for YOUR DAUGHTER. Why is everything you reply so defensive?

They've got Abbie in a big ass diaper again. Why don't they get her something more streamlined.

View attachment 190886
Where is this from? Tonight's vlog?

I LOVE THIS!
Screenshot_20200723-223437_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20200723-223508_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hey everyone. So I can pretty much guarantee that online school will be mandated across the country. Just received word today. Isaiah can unpack his bags. Abbie will be staying home!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
My thoughts exactly. He claims Abbie loves boats but yet she's only been on one less than a handful of times. I don't think this justifies buying one without at least renting one a time or two to determine she really likes them. I think Assa bought the boat for himself just like πŸ– bought the Mcmansion for herself claiming it was for Abbie. Ass backward thinking at it's finest.
Abby pitches a fit everytime they come home from anywhete they go. She hates going home.

Reactions: 19
Wow this is getting good, they are getting hit hard tonight! I think this boat might have actually sunk them! They can't blame anyone but themselves on this one. Wonder how they plan to fix this mess, I don't think they can. I'm laughing my butt off. They can't even keep up with all the comments flying in.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m betting that guy at the marina that Ass talked to has already sounded the alarm to steer clear of the new guy.
Oh yes! Definitely!
Abby pitches a fit everytime they come home from anywhete they go. She hates going home.
Which is absolutely a red flag that something is going on at home... I’m sorry and I try to be more diplomatic and never want to throw out any kind of alarm but gosh.. Abbie perks up when anyone comes over, she wants to always β€œgo” and throws tantrums and gets upset when things are done or they are almost home. They have said constantly, she knows when they get off the interstate near their house...
I remember going through that age for a few months with mine but Abbie seems to be stuck on this for a long time... Do you think she is just tired of people not listening to her?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The comment section tonight is once again filled with the Holy Spirit!!
Yes!
They all need to read the truth!
Keep spreading the awareness!
I love it!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Let us not forget the epic tubing adventure where her fat ass almost drowned
And if I remember correctly, ended up with a bump on her head and a scratched arm and said β€œI probably should have worn a helmet.”

So what ever happened to the RV and touring the US with Abbie?

Reactions: 16
And if I remember correctly, ended up with a bump on her head and a scratched arm and said β€œI probably should have worn a helmet.”

So what ever happened to the RV and touring the US with Abbie?
They said in tonight's vlog the RV is for "adult Abbie". Years in the future. It's worth a re-listen because he says it so dismissive like. As if they had never intended for it to be soon.
Apparently, the boat is for the "typical teenager" Abbie. The now.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They said in tonight's vlog the RV is for "adult Abbie". Years in the future. It's worth a re-listen because he says it so dismissive like. As if they had never intended for it to be soon.
Oops. Missed that. Gotta admit I am β€œmy eyes glazed over” on a lot of these vlogs, have only gotten through the Isaiah cooking thing, no SlimeLife. Get much info here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh yep....the RV idea already pushed to the side...dismissed like everything they do. I dont care what his stupid reason is that he claims. This week it's all about THE BOAT!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.