Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whyme1982

Chatty Member
They are getting hit hard on YT too with the life vest comments. I think they will loose support over this. The leghumpers are in full force, calling everyone Karen's. Haha this is to funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I grew up in a middle class home w/ 2 working parents & I’d help my Dad roll pennies saved. Thilly is just talking out of her privileged wide-ass. Yes it’s ideal to pay for college, but my parents also didn’t have the $ & wanted myself & siblings to be mature & take care of it, which we painstakingly did. There is no way in hell they had Isaiah’s college $ until they hit the youtooob lotto, so she’s being a complete SNOT as usual in acting like they’ve saved. Yeah, & they were HOW OLD when they bought their 1st house & got an ARM loan? Funny how quickly she forgets they both have criminal records as well. She can talk all high & mighty, but everyone knows they exploit their IDD daughter for money.

• Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
What is this? A swimsuit and cover up? A dress? A toga? A king sized sheet? Wtf is it?

1595467594293.png
1595467675002.png

Annnd,,,, she wipes her nose on it.

1595467812465.png

• Haha
  • Sick

RocketQueen

VIP Member
And once again, the boat is for Abbie...Abbies happy thats all that matters....Poor Isaiah. Just ONCE it would be nice to hear them say "The kids will love it.", not just #autismprincess.

If P tries to cram into that toilet that whole wall is coming down.

Those painted shirts are something. Had an 80's flashback with all that neon.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

derr1117

VIP Member
Well done for saying that. I can’t believe it when people say they wouldn’t change their kids with disabilities, why would anyone not want the very best life for their children. Who would want their children to struggle on a daily basis when they could lead a much easier life. In my opinion it’s a selfish thing to say, look at Abbie, why would a parent want their child to be like that if they could change it.
I think I’ve mentioned this in here before but, I have hydrocephalus (a genetic disorder). I’ve had it since I was in utero. My parents were always told that if they had boys, one most likely would have hydro. 👋🏻 Hello, here I am. My older brother (by 26 months and 7 days is healthy) they were told I’d be blind, couldn’t walk or talk and basically I’d be a piece of flesh. that assessment sent my father into a rage that he just could not accept. My parents worked very hard to give me the best life possible while raising 4 other kids at the same time. They sacrificed a lot. I think my father would have done anything to change the life I had growing up. He always had a hard time accepting my limitations and therefore didn’t teach me things I would need to succeed later in life. ( I learned by sitting on the sidelines watching him instead of hand over hand instruction). as my need for less brain surgeries over the years continued, my ability to do more increased. HS grad, associates degree, bachelor’s degree, learned to drive ( all things doctors said would be impossible for me). my biggest fear when I got married and had a child was that my child would have the same genetic disorder. Nope, he’s a happy thriving 9 yr old who’s loud as all get out ( loud noises drive me nuts as it’s part of my PTSD from being in a garage fire when I was 7).
i guess the point of my ramble was that with my genetic disorder, my father did want the best for me but, didn’t know how to say or express it)

• Heart

DunzoDiva

Greetings!!! Happy to have found a space where I hope I can voice my opinions about this disgusting family. I was ecstatic to have found this thread where people are so much more in tune to what I feel about them. They are disgusting, inappropriate, everything gross in this world in human form. Well just wanted to say hi for now and that I am here. Thanks for having this forum going as people need to know and hear the other side. I watch their vlogs now and then but each time is a horrific experience because they are wrong in so many ways. Hopefully this thread will shed some light onto their blind followers.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
P said in those comments that they "are strong enough to help everyone."
Really. This is the same heifer that had to have Asa hold her leg up for a picture.
Cant lift her own leg, but thinks she can lift 110 lbs of dead weight from the water back into a boat?!
God I wish I wasnt banned LOL This bitch is delusional!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Bawlmer

Such a garish display during the best of times, let alone during a pandemic. Willful neglect. No life jackets for two morbidly obese adults who are Each a heart attack waiting to happen, with a severely challenged daughter in their care. All The things don’t feed you — just like all that Dunkin’ doesn’t feed you. I don’t see how they can even afford just the insurance — on all the things but also they are buying their own health insurance. Just their insurance coverage alone must be so high. Then house payment, car payments, boat payment, all the gas for all the trips. Then the food bill. All the Amazon deliveries and Target runs. And tuition. Their internet/cable bill. Their electric bill. Pool maintenance. The outflow never stops. It’s just not adding up to me. I know there is money in YouTube — but I don’t believe they make enough for all this. If they did, they wouldn’t be selling face masks.

• Heart
  • Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Oh I call BS.
Its nice they are paying, but we all saw how poor they were just a few years ago. No furniture in the front room, mismatched old furniture everywhere else, couldnt afford car repairs, no vacations, ate at home all the time, and Asa supposedly couldnt afford child support.
Its laughable that P thinks anyone would believe they lived this way because they were saving for college LOL

• Heart
  • Haha

therealamylynn

VIP Member
As long as she is paying cash for it, she can have what she wants. An insurance company is the one that wants to make sure the person is ready and that they don't have to keep paying for their failures down the road. Since her insurance isn't paying, the surgeon could care less as long as he gets his $$$

Hmmmm....

Hmmmm....

I could be wrong, but I thought she had the sleeve.
She said she had the gastric sleeve that made her stomach the size of a banana. Unfortunately now her stomach is the size of a banana tree.

• Haha

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
Isaiah has no obligation to take care of Abbie. Shes not his child. If he chooses to care for her, fine. If he doesnt, also fine. He deserves a life, a career and a family of his own.
THIS!
Isaiah absolutely deserves to live a life that is his. As we know, Abbie requires 24-7 supervision and care. It's asking a lot for Isaiah to be the one caring for her for the rest of their lives. He's already been forced to be the third caregiver growing up and so much of his life is dedicated to Abbie (not by his own choosing). I think it would be cruel for him to always be trapped in the caregiver role and never have his own life.
As you said, Abbie is not his child. It is not his responsibility to be her caregiver.

• Heart

Stripe69

VIP Member
Facebook words of wisdom...

Also, this scared me a little.
How can they afford a boat, aren’t they expensive. I think him saying she is looking at a boy on her phone is bullshit, they are so desperate for her to be a regular teen, she isn’t and never will be.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Hey all, happy Saturday! I notice we have a lot of new/newish posters. Welcome aboard! Seeing our numbers grow means more and more people are seeing the light. Love it!

I find their parenting style with Abbie very telling. Think about it. With Isaiah they were TOO involved, helicopter parents. They had a hand in his schoolwork, his activities, his social life. They had and maintained a schedule, they DID make the effort to make sure he was successful.
With Abbie....no schedule. No consistency. Minimal effort. Passing the buck to Brandi and JSA.

Its just my opinion but to me it is very clear they are quite capable of giving their all to Abbie, but frankly, they know there will not be much of a return on their investment. They grew weary of the meltdowns years ago and simply choose the easy route to avoid them. I do believe they love her, especially Asa, but I think they surrendered long ago, and simply talk the talk to keep the humpers humping. They may not talk about her IDD much on camera but behind the scenes I believe they have decided this is it for her. Its sad, but just my opinion.

• Heart
  • Sad

MaidenX

VIP Member
So, Ass has resulted in reposting old vlogs for interaction on his page. Fine, whatever. But how the hell are they getting that many views? I have a mental picture of every single device in that house looping the video repeatedly to rack up views and $$$.
He must be missing Summer. Gotta watch old videos of her while she is gone. That's a bit on the Creeper side Ass...

With Summer increasingly inappropriate behavior towards Ab makes you wonder what is going on there. I have noticed Summer talks to her more like a mom than P does. She corrects her often and reprimands her. P just gets in her face and begs for hugs and kisses in fake affection. You get the feeling when the camera is off P completely ignores her daughter. She is pretty detached even on camera.

• Heart
  • Haha

SpiritofSalty

Chatty Member
Oh yes! Definitely!

Which is absolutely a red flag that something is going on at home... I’m sorry and I try to be more diplomatic and never want to throw out any kind of alarm but gosh.. Abbie perks up when anyone comes over, she wants to always “go” and throws tantrums and gets upset when things are done or they are almost home. They have said constantly, she knows when they get off the interstate near their house...
I remember going through that age for a few months with mine but Abbie seems to be stuck on this for a long time... Do you think she is just tired of people not listening to her?
I was thinking that for a long time, but didn't have anything substantial to back it up. The vlogs that showed them coming home were somewhat random and far and few between and every instance when they did show it, it could be chalked up to something else.
I'm going deep into theory territory and cannot possibly know for sure, but I think that Abbie is mostly forgotten, once the camera is off. We've all noticed her lack of sensory toys and between Pig being glued to her phone and Asshat doing everything (streaming,spending,editing) but spending time with her, she sits on the couch on her own a lot. That contributes to her mental decline we can see almost in real time.
The second thing is the haunted house aspect. She gets dismissed,grabbed, hugged, forced into the pool, often without any warning and without being able to say no. Her Cortisol and adrenaline must be through the roof (fun fact: constantly elevated stress hormones can cause brain damage).
Again, it is all based on observation. The thing is, that the vlogs tend to show the best and not the worst and are carefully edited to push a narrative. So I am curious: How bad is the stuff that gets edited out?

• Heart
  • Sad

Kimmied

VIP Member
What blows my mind is that Isaiah is focusing on a career based around autism. Yet when his parents pass away, he'll throw Abbie in a facility instead of having her live with him. This is beyond cruel and shows what a spineless POS he is.
I’ve been very quiet lately but I cannot let this one slide. My IDD NOS son is my child, not my other children’s responsibility. Before it gets to the point of needing to place him, we are actively looking into places where he can live and thrive. He is not now, nor will he ever be, the responsibility of my other children. Just like Abbie should never be Isaiahs responsibility. He is her brother NOT her parent/ guardian. And yes, my son will be under a guardianship after I can no longer be his advocate. It will not fall onto just one of my other kids. Two of them have signed paperwork through our attorney. Assuming the care of a sibling is a big deal and not a burden.

• Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I mean think about it - just yesterday, people on here were saying that Abbie doesn’t eat enough and that’s why she’s skinny! LMAO 😂😂... seriously? Anyone who watches knows she eats all day everyday to the point that it’s disgusting to watch ( for me at least)... idk about how much y’all eat ... but damn. People talking about “they restrict her food” yeah ... we’ve all seen that, and they need to do it. I’ve been reading here for a while - one minute you all want to say she’s an overfed feral, and next thing you know, she’s food deprived. Ok.
I can't speak for everyone but I go off of evidence that they themselves put out in their vlogs.
Their lies. Their contradictions. If it appears that opinions here are all over the place, it's because THEY are all over the place with their bullshit.
Sometimes they show Abbie as overfed. Sometimes they show her begging for food only to be told no. The feral part, for me, is a constant but that's just my opinion based off of seeing her grab food, shove food in her mouth like she hasn't eaten in days, etc. The hambeasts showed that behavior. Nobody made it up.
Making shit up isn't nearly as fun as using their own words and actions to express my opinions based off of evidence they themselves have given me.

• Heart