Fathering Autism #38 Scamlife retreat, learning new lies, 20lbs added to Tinkerhog's Thighs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any educated guesses about how long we are going to see the boat? It is a project boat (which in my ears sounds like "not fit to use!!!", the anchor stuff being especially dangerous), but we have yet to see one finished project.

Reactions: 21
I'm sorry it taking so long for you to get back on your feet.

I knew why they used the backward pjs, it was just he said she has gotten naked after he put her to bed and I took that as the regression. I guess I felt if she the did the fecal smearing he would have said it. I don't know, he says everything else.

They are crazy for buying a damn boat. They rarely even go to the beach, how often they gonna use that? Spend, spend, spend that money.
Ok, so I went back and watched it again, Asa's words were:

"It is the next morning. I laid down with Ab when we put her to bed because we've had some regression, um, you remember the backwards pajama thing at the old house? If you don't know what I'm talking about, I'll link a video for that up here, but, we've had some regression in that area so I laid down with her until she falls asleep and then she seems to do fine. You know, like, morning time, as soon as she's up we're up, or we're up before her anyways. So, you know, just regression with going to bed and staying clothed."

So, he didn't state directly that it was the fecal smearing but it is sort of implied by referring to the backwards pajamas and saying she's regressed in that area.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Seriously need some super sleuths here. Please help me with the videos where they talk about Abbie not liking boats and the famous 💩 excursion on the cruise. I am going to go down in a ball of glory tonight. I am bleeping fed up. They need to...
View attachment 190798
I don’t recall boating vlogs off the top of my head. The problem shows up elsewhere. It’s obvious even in her gait, especially when walking slowly.

You can see Abbie’s symptoms of hypotonia at home. Notice her hesitation coming down the stairs, holding the railing. When she climbs the stairs from the family room to the kitchen, she touches the wall. Remember stupid Asa saying he was going to put in a railing to stop her touching the wall. Well, Asa, how about a railing to help your daughter feel stable.

I wondered if Abbie didn’t want to get out of the car at the beach, because she didn’t want to walk on sand. Or why she likes to be with Summer, because on a walk to the park or most anywhere, Summer holds her hand. Maybe she feels better barefoot, without slip-on shoes.

When they went to visit Appalachian, they stayed at that Airbnb with the pier and she didn’t want to go on it.

I think it’s low muscle tone, instability playing a part, not just being fussy. Think about your granny touching the wall for security as she walks down to hallway.

Don’t get me started. Abbie must experience the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
In addition to hypotonia I would guess she has poor proprioception, which is the awareness of where and how your body is moving. I have it from my ehlers danlos syndrome and uneven surfaces and things like piers bother me.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I wondered if Abbie didn’t want to get out of the car at the beach, because she didn’t want to walk on sand.
Interesting. A couple of vlogs ago, Abbie was out with Isaiah, Summer and Becca. They did't show footage, but they told us how well Abbie did and that she was standing on the sand.

Reactions: 8
So they are going to put a file in her IPad about Isaiah and college... is this really for Abbie to ask to FaceTime Isaiah or for when P can’t get a hold of him and she needs Abbie to guilt him into the phone. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not sure I fully buy that 'it's a fixer upper'. Either way, you could see the uneasiness on all of their faces, especially P's when he turned the camera on them and announced that they bought a boat. I think they use 'it was on sale' a lot on their vlogs so as to not come off as buying things full price and looking like money wasters. Even if it is used and needs work, it will be expensive even if he does the work himself. I think this will turn some sponsor off. If I had an account to throw away, I would simply comment "if you support these people with your hard earned money and you yourself can not afford a boat, you need to STOP supporting them right NOW!

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
The lady that wrote this pulls no punches. I want to give her a “like” for sure.
This is when they should start loosing viewers... smart people should notice that they are being braggarts and blowhards and get fed up with their bull tit and leave. Unfortunately we have seen the mindset of most of the cult members and we know something strong is in that Kool Aid.

Reactions: 23
FB_IMG_1591789897217.jpg
I haven't had enough liquid courage yet to comment. Man, these people are insane. They spend money on all the things. When was the last time we saw Abbie on her bike? 🐷 on the Peloton? Are they putting any money away for Abbie later in life? No life jacket for Abbie? Asking for trouble. She can be quick. Also, how is she going to tell you she loves or hates the boat? She has no choice but to go. Just because she was upset coming back to the dock, doesn't mean she loves it. How the hell is this an investment for them? For FFS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I love how this idiot thinks “he’s a mechanic” and he can fix the boat. He’s gonna “fix” it and then spend tons having a professional fix the problem he causes trying to fix it
Not only did he say he’s a mechanic but he’s a “good mechanic”. Then Cilla says the boat is like them, cute on the outside but needs work on the Inside??? Ummmm y’all ain’t cute and you most certainly need work on the outside. The only thing they have in common with that boat is that they’re huge.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think I’ll take a break from the thread for a while. When i was watching tonight I felt angry at the way they rub peoples noses in what they have. Watching Abbie doing that therapy, I just thought, same old tit every time, no improvement at all and it’s kind of depressing to watch. I can’t stand A & P and I really don’t like Abbie at all due to how they have made her, so no point being around something that makes you feel like that.
It’s been great getting to talk with you all perhaps I’ll drop by sometime ❤
I'm sorry to see you go. I can definitely understand why, tho. Hope to see you again in the future! 😊❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They are getting taken to task about a lifejacket on Abbie...on FB...I tried getting screen caps but it's going fast...here's a couple....there are just to many, they are getting pounded by all kinds of different people over this! Haha!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Here’s one from another thread
05AFC4BC-BC9F-4FCE-82FF-9D87FE9596A7.jpeg

It has nothing to do with how well you swim 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.