Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
I'm just watching tonight's vlog now and we have Abbie honking and hollering right off the bat. I know this might make me sound mean but I don't think I could put up with hearing that noise so loudly and so constantly all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
IMO the entire new baby business was TOTAL fabrication - they have no friends and we certainly would have heard Tinkerpig saying how she was SO EXCITED about it. The hideous cooter box was just made from leftovers from her pretentious hors d'oeuvres vlog and the whole thing was constructed as a plug for baby scam pondlife crap. I imagine they spend hours dreaming up these utterly false scenarios just for content and views. Hell, they have plenty of time whilst lying by the pool. What I wouldnt give to have some kind of listening device in that house! Can you imagine what it would reveal?

And no mention of the peloton? So much for the daily workouts.

• Haha
  • Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
Anyone here believe Prilly actually did the 5 miles?
Anyone here believe she ever even got on the damn thing?

Shes gone from being filmed not being able to get on it...to posting a pretend sweaty picture after her supposed ride..
to lying on the bed casually staring she woke up and put in the 5 miles....

I remember when big Prilly 1st lost weight after surgery, Assssa did this big confession thing on how he never used to be able to film Prilly going upstairs because she had such a hard time with it...but now he could!!!

Hmmm. Dont think he's shown her climbing stairs in awhile.

Her lies will come crashing down. She cant pretend to be getting thin & fit forever when peoples eyes see otherwise. Not a question of if but when.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I never look at Asa's Insta but just did.
He doesnt want her to have a short haircut because she will look special needs, but hes ok posting this?
He makes me sick. This is beyond awful, and not one bit cute.

1594589871673.png

Why the hat all of a sudden? She must think it makes her look athletic or sssshome sssshit!🍹🍹🍹
Maybe she thinks its spanx for that jack o' lantern head. :unsure::unsure:

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I'm so sick of the "sweet and innocent Priscilla" shit. What an act. No woman her age would act that way playing a video game.
Take a seat P. Matter of fact, take several. You need more than one.

• Haha
  • Heart

Stripe69

VIP Member

What???

Can anyone decode wtf he’s talking about
He really is a bloody idiot. He just ignored the real question and answered to suit his own circumstance. They are a lazy, greedy pair who think that teaching her communication about food is all she needs because that is all THEY think about. She can sign donut and they are so excited, how about teaching her to go to the toilet. She is a fifteen year old girl and her greatest achievement is to ask for food. It’s disgusting that they think this is more important than teaching her , how to behave in public, not to honk all the time, not to run around naked, not poop in her pants, not to bite, not to attack her mother. The Von Hogs really have their priorities fucked up.

• Heart

Bransmom27

Chatty Member
I can’t stand them. One min Abbie is in a bathing suit next in a scuba suit looks like she either 💩 herself in the pool again or she was skinny dipping with her daddy. How disgusting but hey she is a “typical teenager” doing “typical teenager” things right Ass? And lately all the cooking videos like summers baking cookies and Priscilla doing her cooter board are all on fast forward I believe it’s because they don’t want to show how Abbie has has her dirty hands in all the food that they are giving to people. It’s disgusting and they know it! In a vlog the day they filmed the cooter video Ass asked 🐽 “was Abbie granny while u were making it” she said “not too bad” so u know what that means. Next thing we see is a sped up cooter video. When are they going to get that girl the help she truly needs saying she was yelling and biting herself and being really aggressive all morning. That’s ridiculous they do nothing to help her. She’s better off someplace that knows how to properly Care for her. And another thing Ass said she eats the same portion as him and sometimes even more than that!! Because well ya know “typical teenager” thing again. My teen boys don’t even that much food at a sitting that’s atrocious. They make me 🤮 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I highly doubt these people exist IMO. Otherwise 🐷 would have been using them , oh my friends with a newborn can't wait to us this wax laden, chemical shit on their baby.
And if they do exist the first place the, here you go 🐷, DELI TRAY IN A BOX would go is the garbage along with the dinner.
Just a reminder A&P you dumbasses, there is a little thing called a pandemic going on and you've done nothing but ignore it. Keep you're germs to yourself.
Exactly. Since when do they even have friends? We've heard Asa say that he has no friends. Just the other day we heard him say that he doesnt even like to leave the house, but P does. I see you Asa. You dont want to leave the house because you are in control at home, but out in the world you're nothing. And you dont have friends because you are an overbearing know-it-all. The only "friends" Asa has are his dad and his son. Oh and possibly John Brazee and David Wee, both of whom are about a decade younger. Thats another reason P dove head first into school activities....so she could socialize....they never had friends because Asshat doesnt know how to BE a friend. I'm willing to bet this "friend" is someone from JSA or their "support group", someone who isnt in their life outside of that.

• Heart

SpiritofSalty

Chatty Member
Lol, Asa being all passive aggressive in the middle of the vlog. What's up, King von Hog? Baby mad that not everything you read about yourself is praise?
Also Abbie knows how to peddle? Nope. Abbie knows how arbitrarily move her legs when her feet are locked in. Also, I thought she doesn't tolerate any restraint.

• Haha

Maidengirl

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200713_230651.jpg

That plate 🐷 is holding is Abbie's! 😳 1 of those other giant breakfast plates is hers! So much for eating small portions!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

SHAYB

Snooze fast as far as today’s vlog goes. I had to make a smart comment. Probably will be deleted though.
1. stupid plug for Abridge app & unnecessary telehealth visit for views
2. everyone lies about doing 5 miles on peloton
3. Sharing of cycling shoes 🤢
4. Abbie on the bike
5. Pigcilla watching App State videos. Why? You’re not going to college. She obviously is trying to recreate her worthless life through Isaiah.

• Heart
  • Haha

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
I’m one of the friendliest midwesterner east coasters you’ll ever meet & with the laid back personality of the west coast. But I also fly off the handle like a hot blooded Italian. There’s no redneck or southern in my blood. None of my ancestors owned slaves. One was actually a maid who got knocked up by a Duke & had twins. 😂

None of my ancestors owned slaves either. My ancestors immigrated here from Scotland to Ireland to the Appalachian mountains. Please do not assume every southern person had some slave owning in their family history.

And...even if someone does have ancestors that owned slaves, they sure as hell do not have to be accountable for what happened before they were born by people they never knew.

• Heart

lillibb

VIP Member
He just can't take the day off!!!! That's his real job!!!! And plus he has to stay up all night making size 14 clothing labels for Piggypissass's pants/shorts. Yes Asswipe we know you do.

• Haha

SpiritofSalty

Chatty Member
It is always funny when I see that Abby is perfectly capable of doing stuff (like this time differentiating colours) when there is food in front of her.
Also, why bother with learning speech anyway? Three channels of communication and none of them is working on even a remedial level. Get one thing secure and then focus on the next thing. Jesus..:rolleyes:

• Heart