Fathering Autism #35 Tinkerhog: the worlds only two ton tiktok Cilla! Get your tickets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh and somebody here, I forgot who, mentioned he ought not have those lights over the pool like that months ago. 😁
Maybe he started reading from the 1st thread and saw it somewhere.
I know they read our comments about their fridge being so full.
That's why they had the snarky conversation they had in the kitchen in tonight's vlog.
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
All the new 💩 is already in the tee spring store so what's his point acting like it will be coming?🤔😏

Reactions: 10
Oh and somebody here, I forgot who, mentioned he ought not have those lights over the pool like that months ago. 😁
Maybe he started reading from the 1st thread and saw it somewhere.
I know they read our comments about their fridge being so full.
That's why they had the snarky conversation they had in the kitchen in tonight's vlog.
😂
And later on he even made a point to open it and show it wasnt as full, and thats a "better representation" of what it normally looks like.
Meanwhile, P is making guac to eat by the pool. Again. Is it just me or is the heifer making guac every damn day?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh bullshit....... duck her and her lies. I had surgery in December and am 87 lbs down now and just fit in an xl two months ago. I was around 300 lbs to start. No bleeping way at 267 (which she claims, and we all know she’s lying) that she’s in an xl. I mean I guess she can stuff herself in an xl and look like a sausage but that doesn’t mean it fits

Please forgive my less than polite language. I’m currently in the er with possible kidney stones or something else wrong with my kidney. I’m in pain and feeling like crap, so my filter isn’t on

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Oh bullshit....... duck her and her lies. I had surgery in December and am 87 lbs down now and just fit in an xl two months ago. I was around 300 lbs to start. No bleeping way at 267 (which she claims, and we all know she’s lying) that she’s in an xl. I mean I guess she can stuff herself in an xl and look like a sausage but that doesn’t mean it fits

Please forgive my less than polite language. I’m currently in the er with possible kidney stones or something else wrong with my kidney. I’m in pain and feeling like crap, so my filter isn’t on
Exactly!! There is no way she's fitting in a men's XL...ofcourse we seen how she wears skin tight shirts and thinks they 'fit' her. Poor woman asking the question better get herself an xxl atleast.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 180961
That plate 🐷 is holding is Abbie's! 😳 1 of those other giant breakfast plates is hers! So much for eating small portions!
Not to be gross but why do they feed her so much garbage knowing it’s gonna come out and one of them has to change her. I’d be more cognizant of what’s going into her body if I had to clean it up when it comes out. Just sayin.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
1. Stop
2. Alone (leave me alone or let me be alone)
3. Angry
4. Happy
5. Play
6. No camera

I am not learned in this field but it seems some of these would be better than donut or cupcake. Everyone knows Abbie is motivated by food, the whole family is addicted. Their vlogs are all about food, hell Cilla has a whole channel dedicated to it even though she can't cook for tit and as no clue about nutrition. This family has a serious addiction and it will cause disease and will shorten their life spans.

In my opinion, they all need to try and break this addiction and get Abbie motivated by something other than food.
Miss Shanequa and Miss Brandi have taught Abbie the sign for 'stop'. Ass-hat and Miss Piggy just never continued it at home.

As for the rest of the suggestions, I agree.

Reactions: 20
Now we know exactly what she keeps pulling up, cause its constantly rolling down!
Listen I love me some spanx. Been wearing them since high school when I probably didn't need them but you know, awful mother preferred I'd wear them... So now I just feel more comfortable with them regardless of where my weight is at. But I opt for the cami style spanx so I don't have to spend the day pulling them up and my back doesn't look deformed lol. At least buy the right size P.

• Haha
Miss Shanequa and Miss Brandi have taught Abbie the sign for 'stop'. Ass-hat and Miss Piggy just never continued it at home.

As for the rest of the suggestions, I agree.
Did they continue anything at all? Given how shaky most signs are it looks like it what Abby was able to retain from school and therapy (plus the staggering amounts of junk food). The bathroom sign is especially curious, i bet she knows it so well, because the school followed through with bringing her to the bathroom every time.

I hope you feel better soon! ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The thing is thought is they know she signs bathroom when she wants to stop doing something or get out of something and they just ignore it half the time.
A&P just do what is most convenient for them. Also, Ass-hat just decides she's being lazy every time she asks for a break or bathroom. Let me be clear, laziness is true SOME of the time - but not all the time. I bet there are plenty of times where she's overwhelmed and legitimately needs a break or an escape. Her sensory processing disorder and her ASD can be overwhelming her and making it difficult or impossible to do what they're asking of her.
Ass-hat really likes to think of himself as an expert on autism but he ignores so much with Abbie if it doesn't fit his narrative or is inconvenient to him.

Reactions: 23
Amazing you can make money with commonly used phrases
I've been saying "Normalcy is highly overrated" for years
And piggy and XL ... okkkeeee dokkeee if she says so 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Maybe with triple spanx and lots of grease

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.