Fathering Autism #35 Tinkerhog: the worlds only two ton tiktok Cilla! Get your tickets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m in the opinion that they just don’t understand what they eat is bad for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think people really saw this on the last thread so I’ll post it on here too. Is it just me or do u guys think this is racist
Im not a POC, but it does read like it. I read it and immediately thought both "yikes" and "yuck". Thinks it best suits him, wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t think people really saw this on the last thread so I’ll post it on here too. Is it just me or do u guys think this is racist
It's highly suspect. I agree with @sachairiah, it does read like it. Plus, we know how Asa, P, and Isaiah like to talk in certain ways, using a particular tone of voice or phrase that is usually not associated with white people. To put it mildly.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Just check out the contents of the fridge at the beginning of her totally inaccurately named charcuterie vlog - itis like a bloody supermarket! She definitely has a food shopping addiction.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This is the Bucket residence. The lady of the house speaking.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
So Hyacinth got her charcuterie board out again for one of her candlelight suppers, I wonder if they drank their Dunkin coffee out of the Royal Doulton with the hand painted periwinkles. The domestic goddess with all her packets and jars !!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So Asa showed this on his vlog. Are these normal Autism meds? I'm not familiar with any of them.

1594418857984.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
So Asa showed this on his vlog. Are these normal Autism meds? I'm not familiar with any of them.

View attachment 178384
The first one, Clonidine, not so sure. It says: This medication is used alone or with other medications to treat high blood pressure (hypertension). Lowering high blood pressure helps prevent strokes, heart attacks, and kidney problems. Clonidine belongs to a class of drugs (central alpha agonists) that act in the brain to lower blood pressure. It works by relaxing blood vessels so blood can flow more easily.

I wouldn't think that Abbie has high blood pressure but maybe she does??

Ziprasidone makes sense,
This medication is used to treat certain mental/mood disorders (schizophrenia, bipolar disorder). This medication can decrease hallucinations and help you to think more clearly and positively about yourself, feel less agitated, and take a more active part in everyday life. Ziprasidone belongs to a class of drugs called atypical antipsychotics. It works by helping to restore the balance of certain natural substances in the brain.

Hydroxyzine is an allergy medication that has a side effect of making someone sleepy. Hydroxyzine is used to treat itching caused by allergies. It is an antihistamine and works by blocking a certain natural substance (histamine) that your body makes during an allergic reaction. Hydroxyzine may also be used short-term to treat anxiety or to help you feel sleepy/relaxed before and after surgery.

Intuniv, (generic name Guanfacine) This medication is used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), as part of a total treatment plan including psychological, educational, and social measures. Unlike other drugs used to treat ADHD, guanfacine is not a stimulant. The exact way that guanfacine works to treat ADHD is unknown. Guanfacine is thought to affect receptors in the parts of the brain that lead to strengthening working memory, reducing distraction, and improving attention and impulse control. Guanfacine may help lessen ADHD symptoms such as being disruptive, inattentive, hyperactive, impulsive, and arguing with adults or losing one's temper.

The last three make sense for Abbie to take. The high blood pressure one, I'm not sure about. That sounds like a med that Asa or P should be taking... lol

(I got this information from the googles)

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.