Fathering Autism #35 Tinkerhog: the worlds only two ton tiktok Cilla! Get your tickets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMO the entire new baby business was TOTAL fabrication - they have no friends and we certainly would have heard Tinkerpig saying how she was SO EXCITED about it. The hideous cooter box was just made from leftovers from her pretentious hors d'oeuvres vlog and the whole thing was constructed as a plug for baby scam pondlife crap. I imagine they spend hours dreaming up these utterly false scenarios just for content and views. Hell, they have plenty of time whilst lying by the pool. What I wouldnt give to have some kind of listening device in that house! Can you imagine what it would reveal?

And no mention of the peloton? So much for the daily workouts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Extra flavor...Abbie boogers and Priscilla snot since you know she doesn't wash her hands everytime she does her nose move
OMG, can you imagine being invited for dinner, i'd be gagging through each bite!! GROSS DIRTY PEOPLE!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Ummmm...what is this leghumper on??? Is she watching the same overweight family that just keeps getting bigger as we are??

A chef? OMG! This person must eat frozen meals from the dollar tree.

Nutricious? Again...this fan eats pizza from the 7-11.

This just shows that yeah, although they have a lot of fans...they seem to be of this caliber. Most of 'em couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel.

Ok... after reading it a couple of times.. this is what I think he's saying:
When teaching her signs and words on her device, Abbie had the strongest or quickest response to food items because she loves food. (Asa has said in the past that Abbie doesn't seem to understand signs involving emotions or moods.) Because of this, it's the easiest or fastest way to teach her to communicate. He then tries to give an example of why it's important for Abbie to know how to communicate (as if anybody would question why she needs to know signs and have her device). He's saying the point is that she's communicating, and we shouldn't focus on the fact that the majority of her communication focuses on food.

While I agree that it's very unlikely that Abbie will ever grasp or comprehend more complex subjects when it comes to signing, for example, signing something like "I am lonely.", I do think there are much more signs she could be taught that are not food related. Even basic, primary emotional things. I don't know for sure. Maybe someone else can chime in with things that Abbie can be taught that are NOT food related.

**Edited to add, I wonder if it actually was impossible to teach her emotional or mood related signs, or if it just proved to be a lot more difficult than the food signs and Asshat & Tinkerhog, as usual, decided it was too much effort and couldn't be consistent with it.
1. Stop
2. Alone (leave me alone or let me be alone)
3. Angry
4. Happy
5. Play
6. No camera

I am not learned in this field but it seems some of these would be better than donut or cupcake. Everyone knows Abbie is motivated by food, the whole family is addicted. Their vlogs are all about food, hell Cilla has a whole channel dedicated to it even though she can't cook for tit and as no clue about nutrition. This family has a serious addiction and it will cause disease and will shorten their life spans.

In my opinion, they all need to try and break this addiction and get Abbie motivated by something other than food.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
In Ass’s response he never said she is any better than she was was as a kid and never denied that she is still beating up 🐷. So obviously there is a lot we don’t see and he pretends that she has grown out of all that but here is the proof that she still is “downright mean” and still very aggressive I can only imagine that it’s gotten a thousand times worse than when she was small and cute. She’s now an adult and beating on people especially your mother is not “cute” anymore. If they ever decide to place her someplace with that girl being so aggressive and beating on people they will have her so highly medicated and non functional. That tit isn’t tolerated in the real world

Okay I found it and thats kinda weird... Either its his daughter posting those videos or its a awful friend of hers that is putting her out there.

Or a 'fan' found her private social media? Either way it's uncomfortable
Can u DM the link please

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
My golden only growled if a stranger was in our yard. Now I have a Great Pyrenees and she is as gentle as can be. She’s a herder and takes her role with my son seriously. Neither dog was trained to be a service dog, they just picked the one that needed the most attention and stuck with him. The Maassives golden looks and acts way out of control.

Reactions: 8
I’m sure that meal is laced with Abbies boogers too. I wouldn’t eat a thing any of them made. They’re gross people.
I have many issues. Instead of dropping off food, my friends send me Hello Fresh and online bulk goods. I love them for that. They even mail boxes of activities for my boy. It helps more than prepared at home stuff that I have received and I’m sorry to say, wasted because I throw it out.

Reactions: 13
Near the beginning of the vlog, A is asking Abbie if she is ready for lunch- her hair is a mess and hasn't been brushed yet.
Abbie goes in pool with non brushed hair.
Near the end of the vlog I and S are taking her to Chic-Fil-A- hair still hasn't been brushed or fixed.

That dog was definitely growling.
It's growled in other videos also.
I'm sorry but a dog that growls is a dog that gets to go live on a farm.
Especially if I had a profoundly IDD kid with a mental age of 18-24 months in my care.
Assa just blames the breed because he's a fuking narcissist know it all.
Does this breed of dog really "talk" by growling?
I always thought this was a very sweet loving breed that was so popular because they are good with kids.
I admit, I know very little about dogs so can you guys who know chime in? 😁
I take it as a play growl. She is trying to get their attention to play with her

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I feel like it is safe to assume that Leghumper Sarah alternates between the bottle and the pipe!😜
E404A011-6C34-4EC0-A6DF-FA137251CF9A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Thanks everyone for your thoughts on the growling golden.
In my world, a growling dog is not a behavior that should be ignored. Because Assa dismissed it, and I have never had a golden, I thought I'd ask. 😁
Unrelated - can I have that link? 😁
Thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
but she can sign donuts!!!!
It seems like they're only teaching her signs for food rather than how she's feeling and what her real needs are. I really hope they teach her how to sign "camera off" or "leave me alone" at some point so she actually gets left alone when she would like it.
They see her as a zoo animal or pet that needs feeding and training rather than a human being.

Reactions: 18
Thanks everyone for your thoughts on the growling golden.
In my world, a growling dog is not a behavior that should be ignored. Because Assa dismissed it, and I have never had a golden, I thought I'd ask. 😁
Unrelated - can I have that link? 😁
Thanks!
Link for me too, please! ❤

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.