Fathering Autism #35 Tinkerhog: the worlds only two ton tiktok Cilla! Get your tickets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure that meal is laced with Abbies boogers too. I wouldn’t eat a thing any of them made. They’re gross people.
Extra flavor...Abbie boogers and Priscilla snot since you know she doesn't wash her hands everytime she does her nose move

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Thought I'd do a quick write in before turning in for the night. I wanted to talk about how loud Abbie is, because i relate to it.

My youngest screams, yells, barks, and squeals. Mostly yelling and screaming, and it is so loud. You can hear him from the parking lot. He's 3.5 so we are working on it, but my land

There are days I almost dont hear it anymore because I'm so used to it. There are other days, tho, where i feel like tossing him out the window (I would never, but its definitely one of those "I'm going to pull out all my hair"). There are many, many days where i mutter to myself, thank god you're cute.

It's hard. By the end of most days i just go to my room (once husband is home), take tylenol, and either play animal crossing or have a good cry. I dont think im exaggerating when i say that that kind of noise, at that volume, all day, is almost a kind of torture.

My husband is very understanding but i know he misses me (i need to be left alone most nights). It takes so long to defrag from it. My 3yos favourite noise he makes sounds like his life is in danger.

Anyway sorry for length. Based on how they talk at us in vlogs with her running around yelling tells me that theyre partially abbie deaf. You have to get that way for your own sanity.

Edited bc it double posted and it was already long
So sorry you have to Go through that. Prayers up🙏🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
my 2 Au-some sons don’t yell like that(although the one is that is nonverbal occasionally goes on these squealing sprees). usually short lived once I Say that’s enough. The other is verbal but does a lot of scripting from cartoons, movies, & YouTube videos. He usually responds to that’s enough/redirection as well. Unlike 🐽 and Assa, my husband & I discipline them. Even with them I use noise canceling Beats AirPods 80% of the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

What???

Can anyone decode wtf he’s talking about
Ok... after reading it a couple of times.. this is what I think he's saying:
When teaching her signs and words on her device, Abbie had the strongest or quickest response to food items because she loves food. (Asa has said in the past that Abbie doesn't seem to understand signs involving emotions or moods.) Because of this, it's the easiest or fastest way to teach her to communicate. He then tries to give an example of why it's important for Abbie to know how to communicate (as if anybody would question why she needs to know signs and have her device). He's saying the point is that she's communicating, and we shouldn't focus on the fact that the majority of her communication focuses on food.

While I agree that it's very unlikely that Abbie will ever grasp or comprehend more complex subjects when it comes to signing, for example, signing something like "I am lonely.", I do think there are much more signs she could be taught that are not food related. Even basic, primary emotional things. I don't know for sure. Maybe someone else can chime in with things that Abbie can be taught that are NOT food related.

**Edited to add, I wonder if it actually was impossible to teach her emotional or mood related signs, or if it just proved to be a lot more difficult than the food signs and Asshat & Tinkerhog, as usual, decided it was too much effort and couldn't be consistent with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ok... after reading it a couple of times.. this is what I think he's saying:
When teaching her signs and words on her device, Abbie had the strongest or quickest response to food items because she loves food. (Asa has said in the past that Abbie doesn't seem to understand signs involving emotions or moods.) Because of this, it's the easiest or fastest way to teach her to communicate. He then tries to give an example of why it's important for Abbie to know how to communicate (as if anybody would question why she needs to know signs and have her device). He's saying the point is that she's communicating, and we shouldn't focus on the fact that the majority of her communication focuses on food.

While I agree that it's very unlikely that Abbie will ever grasp or comprehend more complex subjects when it comes to signing, for example, signing something like "I am lonely.", I do think there are much more signs she could be taught that are not food related. Even basic, primary emotional things. I don't know for sure. Maybe someone else can chime in with things that Abbie can be taught that are NOT food related.

**Edited to add, I wonder if it actually was impossible to teach her emotional or mood related signs, or if it just proved to be a lot more difficult than the food signs and Asshat & Tinkerhog, as usual, decided it was too much effort and couldn't be consistent with it.
There are just so many different things they could have taught her besides donut, they aren’t expanding her vocabulary.

Yaeah she may not be able to express emotion but they can teach her things like couch, pet dog, go up to room, hug, kiss, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That dog was definitely growling.
It's growled in other videos also.
I'm sorry but a dog that growls is a dog that gets to go live on a farm.
Especially if I had a profoundly IDD kid with a mental age of 18-24 months in my care.
Assa just blames the breed because he's a fuking narcissist know it all.
Does this breed of dog really "talk" by growling?
I always thought this was a very sweet loving breed that was so popular because they are good with kids.
I admit, I know very little about dogs so can you guys who know chime in? 😁
I have a schnauzer that does that, sometimes it's a toy sometimes it's a little paper plate that she just ate from, I don't see it as her displaying aggression. With the toy she's wanting to play, and with the plate is "mom, I want more eggs"

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
There are just so many different things they could have taught her besides donut, they aren’t expanding her vocabulary.

Yaeah she may not be able to express emotion but they can teach her things like couch, pet dog, go up to room, hug, kiss, etc.
The only non food related signs that she knows which I can think of offhand are bath, golf cart, swing, music, bathroom, and break. I was going to count 'open' in there as well but she almost always uses that one in relation to food. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11

What???

Can anyone decode wtf he’s talking about
He's an idiot. Food is her greatest interest because this overweight couple is addicted to food amnd they teached their children "well".
They are unfit parents and the kids would have the chance to grow and to gain experiences much better without them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
There is a fan account that has videos of Asas second daughter. Seems to be someone who personally knows her from what is posted.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
It really made me cross that they were making such an effort to teach her to sign "donut". That girl doesn't need more access to junk food in her life! And all the Nature Valley bars?! Have they ever even looked how high in sugar they are? They are NOT a healthy snack.
Frankly I don't believe that Abbie can't learn any emotion/feeling words. It would help her sooooo much to know words like "stop" or "hurt". She has no self-protection phrases. She has "take a break" and "open", but that's not enough. And I don't believe she couldn't learn words like "bedroom" or "kitchen". Stuff that would help her have more independence.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
There is a fan account that has videos of Asas second daughter. Seems to be someone who personally knows her from what is posted.
Okay I found it and thats kinda weird... Either its his daughter posting those videos or its a awful friend of hers that is putting her out there.

Or a 'fan' found her private social media? Either way it's uncomfortable

Reactions: 8
Reactions: 9
That food Cilla prepared for the new family was all for show. hell, they may have even made the whole baby thing up, who knows? Anyway, there is no chance you are going to catch covid from food or even packaging, they pretty much know that now. But unless this couple has company that cooter board was a waste and they are going to have to take it apart and put it all in containers. Stupid gift from the beginning. Most people having a first baby have food prepared in the freezer, etc. Unless you call ahead and say "I am bringing over your supper for the day" they will have to freeze what you brought.The whole thing was stupid. Those people love to do things that show what generous, thoughtful people they are. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Abbie eating the same as Asa? Maybe at meals they do that but he snacks a lot and drinks a lot of calories. No way does she eat like him or she would be fat...like him.

I don't know that much about dogs but they need to get some training for Sandy. She is always under foot and that growling would scare me.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.