Fathering Autism #35 Tinkerhog: the worlds only two ton tiktok Cilla! Get your tickets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cant love this enough, so true! I keep hoping he will find something else that interests him. I remember at the beginning of quarantine he and Asa were talking about college while sitting by the pool. Isaiah said he wanted to major in Psychology but not sure what he wanted as a career. Surprisingly Asa didnt add to his words or "announce" what Isaiah would be/should be doing. Then just recently P said Isaiah is going to be an ABA therapist. Isiaiah just looked at her, but didnt say anything. Maybe he doesnt want to do this, but they are pushing it. Who knows?
I can't believe that universities have whole courses on ABA. It's abuse as it trains autistic people to be someone they're not and it causes PTSD. I hope he finds a different course to do which doesn't involve this.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Me too please!! 😁

I noticed on 🐷's fattening crap + things, I can see the comments but can't comment myself. Does that mean I'm blocked?? Whatever shall I do??
Have you said something derogatory previously?

I can't believe that universities have whole courses on ABA. It's abuse as it trains autistic people to be someone they're not and it causes PTSD. I hope he finds a different course to do which doesn't involve this.
Why is ABA so widespread? What is the alternative?

Reactions: 5

What???

Can anyone decode wtf he’s talking about
He really is a bloody idiot. He just ignored the real question and answered to suit his own circumstance. They are a lazy, greedy pair who think that teaching her communication about food is all she needs because that is all THEY think about. She can sign donut and they are so excited, how about teaching her to go to the toilet. She is a fifteen year old girl and her greatest achievement is to ask for food. It’s disgusting that they think this is more important than teaching her , how to behave in public, not to honk all the time, not to run around naked, not poop in her pants, not to bite, not to attack her mother. The Von Hogs really have their priorities fucked up.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
That food Cilla prepared for the new family was all for show. hell, they may have even made the whole baby thing up, who knows? Anyway, there is no chance you are going to catch covid from food or even packaging, they pretty much know that now. But unless this couple has company that cooter board was a waste and they are going to have to take it apart and put it all in containers. Stupid gift from the beginning. Most people having a first baby have food prepared in the freezer, etc. Unless you call ahead and say "I am bringing over your supper for the day" they will have to freeze what you brought.The whole thing was stupid. Those people love to do things that show what generous, thoughtful people they are. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Abbie eating the same as Asa? Maybe at meals they do that but he snacks a lot and drinks a lot of calories. No way does she eat like him or she would be fat...like him.

I don't know that much about dogs but they need to get some training for Sandy. She is always under foot and that growling would scare me.
When dogs growl and it's a 'warning' you will see teeth, raised back hair, ears back..I think Sandy's was I need attention, like play with me

• Heart
There is a fan account that has videos of Asas second daughter. Seems to be someone who personally knows her from what is posted.
Can you DM me the link as well? I’ve seen pics of first daughter and I have to say she’s a cutie and I feel so bad for her.

Reactions: 6
GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY!😹😹😹😹😹

How about the words, Apple, Banana, Orange, Grapes, Carrots, Sweet peppers? Sugar and fast food! Idiots! 🤯
Because they dont have it in the house, lol. Okay....they DID have peppers. But really? How about a veg cooter board!! Yeah. Because they wouldnt eat most of it. Just wait, Prissy is going to be the next holiday Martha Stewart. Anyone else feeling that vibe she is working on? Cooter boards for Christmas at the Plantation.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can you DM me the link as well? I’ve seen pics of first daughter and I have to say she’s a cutie and I feel so bad for her.
I don't see the cuteness if I have the right person, but that's irrelevant... This girl deserves what is owed to her by her loving father. Imagine if the shoe was on Prilly's foot!

Reactions: 7
Part of me thinks they should just give her a super short pixie cut and just start over. So much of her hair is thin, damaged, and broken.
Seriously! He made some comment about them not wanting to cut it short because it was a "special needs" hair cut. Millions and millions of women have pixie hair cuts. She would look less special needs if it wasn't all ratty around her face all day.

Reactions: 15
Seriously! He made some comment about them not wanting to cut it short because it was a "special needs" hair cut. Millions and millions of women have pixie hair cuts. She would look less special needs if it wasn't all ratty around her face all day.
I guess typical teenagers have long hair...so there's that!

Reactions: 5
Some of the newer members wanting a link may not be able to get it. You need a certain amount of posts/time here before you can message.:( I read her name somewhere but have forgotten it.

Not to derail but it is it as hell here and 98 % humidty. Just miserable. I went to Wally world today to purchase some shifts....you know...moomoos. Something loose with pockets so nothing has to touch my skin!! No bra...no undies! I say "bring back the MooMoo!!!! hehe "all hail to the MooMoo!!!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Got it.
Wow.
So my heart broke watching that singing video.
The hambeasts need to drop to their knees and pray for forgiveness, NOW!
TODAY!
He needs a link to that video.
Having grown up not knowing my real father until I was 16, I hope if she wants to know him they don't deny her.

It seems like they're only teaching her signs for food rather than how she's feeling and what her real needs are. I really hope they teach her how to sign "camera off" or "leave me alone" at some point so she actually gets left alone when she would like it.
They see her as a zoo animal or pet that needs feeding and training rather than a human being.
The thing is thought is they know she signs bathroom when she wants to stop doing something or get out of something and they just ignore it half the time.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.