Fathering Autism #35 Tinkerhog: the worlds only two ton tiktok Cilla! Get your tickets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many jump cuts today - just once it would be nice to see a natural, unrehearsed version of what they don't do all day.....so boring!

Reactions: 21
Exactly these are the most non sanitary people ever. They don’t wash their hands or wear gloves. I bet whoever they gave it to threw it away. The thought of her using her nasty hands to put that together is gross.
I highly doubt these people exist IMO. Otherwise 🐷 would have been using them , oh my friends with a newborn can't wait to us this wax laden, chemical tit on their baby.
And if they do exist the first place the, here you go 🐷, DELI TRAY IN A BOX would go is the garbage along with the dinner.
Just a reminder A&P you dumbasses, there is a little thing called a pandemic going on and you've done nothing but ignore it. Keep your germs to yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I can’t stand them. One min Abbie is in a bathing suit next in a scuba suit looks like she either 💩 herself in the pool again or she was skinny dipping with her daddy. How disgusting but hey she is a “typical teenager” doing “typical teenager” things right Ass? And lately all the cooking videos like summers baking cookies and Priscilla doing her cooter board are all on fast forward I believe it’s because they don’t want to show how Abbie has has her dirty hands in all the food that they are giving to people. It’s disgusting and they know it! In a vlog the day they filmed the cooter video Ass asked 🐽 “was Abbie granny while u were making it” she said “not too bad” so u know what that means. Next thing we see is a sped up cooter video. When are they going to get that girl the help she truly needs saying she was yelling and biting herself and being really aggressive all morning. That’s ridiculous they do nothing to help her. She’s better off someplace that knows how to properly Care for her. And another thing Ass said she eats the same portion as him and sometimes even more than that!! Because well ya know “typical teenager” thing again. My teen boys don’t even that much food at a sitting that’s atrocious. They make me 🤮 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I highly doubt these people exist IMO. Otherwise 🐷 would have been using them , oh my friends with a newborn can't wait to us this wax laden, chemical tit on their baby.
And if they do exist the first place the, here you go 🐷, DELI TRAY IN A BOX would go is the garbage along with the dinner.
Just a reminder A&P you dumbasses, there is a little thing called a pandemic going on and you've done nothing but ignore it. Keep you're germs to yourself.
Exactly. Since when do they even have friends? We've heard Asa say that he has no friends. Just the other day we heard him say that he doesnt even like to leave the house, but P does. I see you Asa. You dont want to leave the house because you are in control at home, but out in the world you're nothing. And you dont have friends because you are an overbearing know-it-all. The only "friends" Asa has are his dad and his son. Oh and possibly John Brazee and David Wee, both of whom are about a decade younger. Thats another reason P dove head first into school activities....so she could socialize....they never had friends because Asshat doesnt know how to BE a friend. I'm willing to bet this "friend" is someone from JSA or their "support group", someone who isnt in their life outside of that.

• Heart
OMG. P made a CAR-HOOT-ERR-EE box. Shocker.
At least the meal was Hello Fresh instead of one of P's crappy "recipes".
Abbie goes into the pool in her bathing suit, jump cut to the next scene with a wetsuit. Just livin her best life, huh Asshat?
And I am SICK SICK SICK of watching them swim. Asa if you have no content, take the day off.
Yeah, when he said “they’re going to think we bought it”. Uhm no. People that make food trays professionally know how to keep food safe for eating and certainly leave crackers, etc in their wrappers

Reactions: 17
Exactly. Since when do they even have friends? We've heard Asa say that he has no friends. Just the other day we heard him say that he doesnt even like to leave the house, but P does. I see you Asa. You dont want to leave the house because you are in control at home, but out in the world you're nothing. And you dont have friends because you are an overbearing know-it-all. The only "friends" Asa has are his dad and his son. Oh and possibly John Brazee and David Wee, both of whom are about a decade younger. Thats another reason P dove head first into school activities....so she could socialize....they never had friends because Asshat doesnt know how to BE a friend. I'm willing to bet this "friend" is someone from JSA or their "support group", someone who isnt in their life outside of that.
He doesn't have friends and P uses the PTA and other groups like that to socialize because they suck the oxygen out of every room and want to film anything "interesting" and put it on youtube.. And now P is into this MLM so she's using any people who are friendly at all toward her as sales opportunities.

Reactions: 23
Don’t know many people that want to be friends with a convicted felon

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's either ignorant, in denial, or both. She has SO much sun damage on her chest & shoulders & arms. It's not quite as apparent on the face (not so many sun spots) but it's definitely there. Newsflash Cilla, those aren't just freckles! I'd say a good 75% of those are sun damage spots.

I never look at Asa's Insta but just did.
He doesnt want her to have a short haircut because she will look special needs, but hes ok posting this?
He makes me sick. This is beyond awful, and not one bit cute.

View attachment 179984

Maybe she thinks its spanx for that jack o' lantern head. :unsure::unsure:
I'll bet you anything Ass-hat thinks that pic is "cute".

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I guess my mom was too over protective because we were never allowed to go head first or “dive” unless the water was 9 ft deep

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The sad thing is that, yes,,comments such as this one are way way off base, but they are heartfelt. Why don’t they get a nice reply back, like a ‘thank you’ or ‘so kind of you to say that’. Just ignored along with the majority (actually all) of the comments and questions. I thought Summer was their assistant...she should at least be giving those comments a “like” or a “thumbs up”. Or hire a moderator for the comments. The other sad thing is the fans think they know the family and probably wait for a nice reply or answer. Which they will rarely receive.

Reactions: 21
I'm just watching tonight's vlog now and we have Abbie honking and hollering right off the bat. I know this might make me sound mean but I don't think I could put up with hearing that noise so loudly and so constantly all the time.

• Heart
I'm just watching tonight's vlog now and we have Abbie honking and hollering right off the bat. I know this might make me sound mean but I don't think I could put up with hearing that noise so loudly and so constantly all the time.
I couldn’t deal with it at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I had a few or more glasses on wine today with my friends! I am being a bad girl on the recent vlog!! Stop me please!! lol

Guessing she enjoyed a few pitchers of margaritas and decided to do some "work"
After all they must justify the working 80 hours a week 🤣🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 179932
YOU make me wanna puke cilla!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wouldnt last five minutes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t stand them. One min Abbie is in a bathing suit next in a scuba suit looks like she either 💩 herself in the pool again or she was skinny dipping with her daddy. How disgusting but hey she is a “typical teenager” doing “typical teenager” things right Ass? And lately all the cooking videos like summers baking cookies and Priscilla doing her cooter board are all on fast forward I believe it’s because they don’t want to show how Abbie has has her dirty hands in all the food that they are giving to people. It’s disgusting and they know it! In a vlog the day they filmed the cooter video Ass asked 🐽 “was Abbie granny while u were making it” she said “not too bad” so u know what that means. Next thing we see is a sped up cooter video. When are they going to get that girl the help she truly needs saying she was yelling and biting herself and being really aggressive all morning. That’s ridiculous they do nothing to help her. She’s better off someplace that knows how to properly Care for her. And another thing Ass said she eats the same portion as him and sometimes even more than that!! Because well ya know “typical teenager” thing again. My teen boys don’t even that much food at a sitting that’s atrocious. They make me 🤮 🤢
They also have said that Abbie eats Porkcilla’s ”leftovers” as well. 👍🏼🐽👍🏼
I get the feeling the scuba suit is holding in what a swim diaper and regular bathing suit do not! 🤮

• Sick
I couldn’t deal with it at all.
I have to fast forward when she starts that it’s the most annoying and obnoxious sound I’ve ever heard. I can’t stand 2 minutes listening to it on my phone let alone be in a house with that all day. If I was out to eat or someplace in public and I heard that I’d immediately leave it’s like nails on a chalkboard. A lot that she does really annoys me but I think it’s because they made her like that. I find nothing cute about any of her behavior. I think she is very mean and even tho she really only does it to P I think it’s disgusting that she can hit and pinch kick and grab her neck breaking her necklace and they find it cute or “she just needs to be wrestled” it’s bull tit. She has the potential to be cute and pretty if they did something with her but I believe it’s way too late for that

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.