Fathering Autism #35 Tinkerhog: the worlds only two ton tiktok Cilla! Get your tickets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a quick update on my weight loss journey, lost 5lbs but most importantly I have been on the treadmill. I haven’t been able to do any exercise as I am mainly bed bound for 10 years. I am starting extremely slowly as I have chronic fatigue but it has meant so much to me to be able to walk a short distance. Sorry to bore you .
Not boring at all‼It takes time and dedication to reach our goals, and you are off to a good start! (y)🚶‍♀️Super proud of you!! 🤩 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What kind of plate and eggs is that? The eggs, biscuits and the bacon look disgusting af to me. And she thinks it looks so amazing enough to post. Lol. These people are really bottom of the barrel at this point. Not to mention as others have noticed ... sharing workout shoes? Are you bleeping joking me?
I think after she burned the eggs she melted shredded cheddar on them. I bet they stunk.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just a quick update on my weight loss journey, lost 5lbs but most importantly I have been on the treadmill. I haven’t been able to do any exercise as I am mainly bed bound for 10 years. I am starting extremely slowly as I have chronic fatigue but it has meant so much to me to be able to walk a short distance. Sorry to bore you .
You are doing a lot better than some **cough** Tinkerhog and she doesn’t have any medical issues.. Keep up the great work and you are not a bore!!!
I enjoy you all and wished I had more time to be online... I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You are doing a lot better than some **cough** Tinkerhog and she doesn’t have any medical issues.. Keep up the great work and you are not a bore!!!
I enjoy you all and wished I had more time to be online... I hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Exactly! Matter of fact Stripes success shows what a liar P is. P claims that it took from Jan to June to lose 3 lbs and hit the 100 mark, and is now "in a stall and thats normal." Not at P's size and gastric sleeve its not. She just lies and lies. I think right now P may be trying again. All the people calling her out and the peloton may have motivated her, but it wont last.

Reactions: 16
It's a wonder that those shorts haven't split like The Incredible Hulks. Why does she always wear clothes that are too small for her
She is delusional!
6B2C03BC-18E1-45FA-939B-14392923F69A.jpeg

That leg is saying “ Don’t make me angry! You won’t like me when I’m ANGRY!” 😡
That cannot be comfortable. It almost looks like it could be dangerous to her circulation. Poor Tink Tink Trunks! 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why is almost every single article of her clothing skin tight? Also one thigh is as wide as Maverick.
I think she is lying not only to her audience, but also to herself. So she keeps buying clothes that are too small. I just hope there will be footage of one of her pants just giving up. One can dream....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m glad this conversation was brought up regarding MMJ and CBD. I was catching up from last night’s posts ... and no offense to anyone but, I kept thinking half of these chemicals people are taking could easily be replaced with MMJ or CBD. My BF and I have been in the industry/ business for years now -legally of course. Through the years we’ve noticed that there is still some sort of stigma around it in the east coast, and southern states. We’ve tried expanding out there several times, but each time wasn’t the right time. Also a lot of the states that recently became legal have no clue regarding their regulations and management of the industry, which is why you’ll see some cities with very few dispensaries - driving up prices for the end user, for very low quality product.

Didn’t ass say that cbd made Abbie more hyper and want to eat more? I find that very hard to believe. A lot of people new to the game believe it’s one and the same as THC. Sorry, but there is no way it can make her hyper or more hungry - just your imagination Ass.

My unsolicited advice to anyone wanting to explore this route would be to find a good dispensary, with good quality products. A good budtender will know what you need if you can explain what you’re struggling with. duck big pharma.
You got my interest...I take care of a 72yr old man who's going blind. He also suffers from degenerative disc disease in his spine. He had been prescribed percocet and took them for 15yrs. A couple years ago they cracked down on them and doctors took him off the percocet leaving him with zero pain management. They did try him on some alternatives, but those made him crazy. He would get up in the middle of the night and fold clothes and not remember. Just odd stuff like that. I went on a search to help him and heard about CBD from someone at work. I immediately went out and got him some. At first he wasnt sure they did anything, but I told him to keep taking them. I'm still struggling to find him good quality that he can afford on his limited income. Right now I'm getting him capsules from CBDistillary. He can only take the capsules due to his sight issues he can't see to do drops and his teeth are gone so he can't do gummies. Now that our state allows small amounts of marijuana, I told him I'd get him some but he's afraid of burning down his apartment if he drops it. Anyway....sorry to make this so long....the CBD capsules are helping him tremendously now, but my question is how do you find something with THC? Or is there something else he can get that he can easily take by mouth that is better than just the CBD?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
No, I am a tall stringbean, and have been known to hit 180/111 just laying in bed. I take high blood pressure med Corlanor. It isnt just for large or elderly.

Wait? What? Abbie Pelotoned? I tried to imagine how they not only got lace up shoes on her, but how the heck did they manage to get the cramp on shoes, clamped in? Pricilla barely could handle the directions. Why didnt we see this? They need slip on pedals for her trike! -or maybe they don't. I will orate about helmets ( on properly too! ) as I am a strong supporter of keeping brain cells. My kids called their helmets "brain buckets" because really that's what they are. You can fall off your bike in your driveway.

Or maybe thats a me thing...
I’ve been wearing my helmet on my rides. Hopefully I am wearing it correctly because suddenly I have developed a horrible neck ache. It hurts to turn my head. Icy Hot is my one saving grace presently, as well as Bayer Back and Body tablets. I wonder if P’s and A’s neck is strained riding the Pelaton. Here is a pic (not a beauty by any means...lol)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm from Michigan. I moved back from Virginia to be with my family after a cancer diagnosis. I was totally out of the loop about pot since college. The minute I got back my docs at UofM told me to get my medical card. My parents were totally not ok with pot. As soon as they saw the medical benefits they started using. I also use Lazarus Naturals CBD. Many of my friends that had tried all sorts of CBD's without any sort of relief tried LN and are receiving benefits from the company. If there are people on this site that are vets, low income, or are on disability you get 60% off everything. After being unable to teach for a few years I got disability and was getting the CBD at the 60% discount. I come from a family that is very much able, without hesitation to help me financially when Inlost everything, but it was very nice to not have to ask for even more money just to get CBD. ✌ All the chemo and drugs have scrambled my brain a little. When you see my grammar and punctuation all messed up, that is why. I'm hoping with time I will get my brain power back.
Chemo is still messing me up on some things a year later. Much love from here!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Freaking Thilla.

Abby: Nature Valley Bar
Abby: Nature Valley Bar
Thilla: We have cupcakes
Abby leaves
Thilla Hey do you want a cupcake?

Let's push cupcakes over a granola bar. :rolleyes: The girl had a donut earlier.

Yes. We saw you being creepy Summer.

Not Tink Tink 😂😂😂😂
Summer is just gross.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It is always funny when I see that Abby is perfectly capable of doing stuff (like this time differentiating colours) when there is food in front of her.
Also, why bother with learning speech anyway? Three channels of communication and none of them is working on even a remedial level. Get one thing secure and then focus on the next thing. Jesus..:rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why is it every vlog we see Abbie choosing two or three colours, she has been doing the same thing for years and when her therapist suggested adding more colours Captain Von Hog cut her off. The only icons I could see on that new app seemed to be food related, what a surprise. The only time she seems animated is around food, how much sugar can you give to one child in a day.
Also, what’s with the sun glasses , he looked like Roy Orbison.... dick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.