Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

therealamylynn

VIP Member
I had to look closer at this screen shot.

thilla_LI (2).jpg

#1 What is that between her back and the chair? Did her spanx finally bust off and land there? :unsure:
#2 Why does she choose too tight clothing? Those shorts are cutting off her second and third thigh.
#3 Her chin came back! I thought she left it at L'Occitane. Assa fix that for us will you? She looks like Alfred Hitchcock in profile.

1594428633473.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

KateK

VIP Member
Plus...
it's pretty much how Abbie looks most of the time. Honestly not tryna be mean but Abbie looks like a special needs girl to me. Her hair, her squinting, her mouth, the way she's always hunched over.
Asshate likes the slogan "Normal is overrated". .. yet they want to hide the fact she is special needs with her having long hair ? Hate to break it to them but there is no way to hide Abbie's special needs... unless of course It is a strategically taken still photo. The way she moves, holds her head, her mouth .. all give her away. Why is he ashamed of that?

If he wants to be ashamed he should be ashamed that she is 15 and they haven't potty trained her yet.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Monkey1651

VIP Member
Oh bullshit....... fuck her and her lies. I had surgery in December and am 87 lbs down now and just fit in an xl two months ago. I was around 300 lbs to start. No fucking way at 267 (which she claims, and we all know she’s lying) that she’s in an xl. I mean I guess she can stuff herself in an xl and look like a sausage but that doesn’t mean it fits

Please forgive my less than polite language. I’m currently in the er with possible kidney stones or something else wrong with my kidney. I’m in pain and feeling like crap, so my filter isn’t on

Last edited:
  • Sad

SpiritofSalty

Chatty Member
Oh for crying out loud. Stop forcing the poor girl into the pool ( it is not explicitly shown/skillfully filmed around, but it looked to me like Assa was grabbing her arm)
And not everything needs to be a charcoooooootereeeee now. Just say lunchbox and maybe learn a second "fancy" word.
I'm not even going to comment on going to Chick-Fil-A (is that how it's spelled. It doesn't exist here) with Abbie in a Corona Hotspot. I'm just going to scream into a pillow until I run out of air....

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Did anyone catch 🐷 saying Abbie did three miles.
At first I was happy to see her pedal. I thought, hey, cool-maybe she WILL ride her trike someday. But I dont think she will. One, pedaling and propelling her trike wouldnt be as easy as the Peloton. Two, she still looks all around and will not be able to pedal, watch the road, and steer at the same time. I just dont think she has the ability to multitask like that. But they will make it sound like Abbie is ready to do the Tour de France soon lol

• Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
And P telling Abbie that Isaiah will be leaving soon.....
Abbie has no clue. None.
If they really wanted her to know and understand they would try to make a social story about it for her.
Lazy idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Gambit

Chatty Member
P doesn’t even know how to use Abbie’s speech device. I find that much sadder than her fashion sense or how she cooks eggs :(

• Sad
  • Heart

Tellall

🐽thilla please stop acting like an immature naive valley teenager! Your son is the one going to college not you! I know you feel Asshat robbed you of your youth but it’s really an appaulling ACT you put on, in which has gotten so much worse since you have your 21 years bestie living with you! Just Incase you need a reminder you are a 40 year old wife and mother. Your son doesn’t want to tell you but you are embarrassing the shit out of him. Please seek some professional help!

• Heart

Kermy

VIP Member
Exactly these are the most non sanitary people ever. They don’t wash their hands or wear gloves. I bet whoever they gave it to threw it away. The thought of her using her nasty hands to put that together is gross.
I highly doubt these people exist IMO. Otherwise 🐷 would have been using them , oh my friends with a newborn can't wait to us this wax laden, chemical shit on their baby.
And if they do exist the first place the, here you go 🐷, DELI TRAY IN A BOX would go is the garbage along with the dinner.
Just a reminder A&P you dumbasses, there is a little thing called a pandemic going on and you've done nothing but ignore it. Keep your germs to yourself.

• Heart
Oh! So now it's a family vlog with a side of autism.

Arsewipe is heading for a major midlife crisis. What a sad life he leads. He must be so bored of making pointless puerile vlogs and then policing the comments until late at night. He cant take a day off because the leghumpers may question the lies and fakery if they get to see critical comments. What an existence.

• Heart

Yirca

Tonight's vlog 10.7.20
This is so sad to me...I think Abbie could have learned to pedal years ago on some $25 biking/pedaling apparatus...as well as communicating what she needs...A and P were just too lazy all along.

• Heart
  • Sad