Fathering Autism #35 Tinkerhog: the worlds only two ton tiktok Cilla! Get your tickets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh for crying out loud. Stop forcing the poor girl into the pool ( it is not explicitly shown/skillfully filmed around, but it looked to me like Assa was grabbing her arm)
And not everything needs to be a charcoooooootereeeee now. Just say lunchbox and maybe learn a second "fancy" word.
I'm not even going to comment on going to Chick-Fil-A (is that how it's spelled. It doesn't exist here) with Abbie in a Corona Hotspot. I'm just going to scream into a pillow until I run out of air....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
This is so wrong. She’s not 5 she’s 15, she deserves the right to not have pictures like this blasted on the internet.
Agreed. Let the poor girl have some dignity. Can’t imagine putting this kind of content out. Their job is to look out for her best interest and keep her safe. They are failing horribly!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh for crying out loud. Stop forcing the poor girl into the pool ( it is not explicitly shown/skillfully filmed around, but it looked to me like Assa was grabbing her arm)
And not everything needs to be a charcoooooootereeeee now. Just say lunchbox and maybe learn a second "fancy" word.
I'm not even going to comment on going to Chick-Fil-A (is that how it's spelled. It doesn't exist here) with Abbie in a Corona Hotspot. I'm just going to scream into a pillow until I run out of air....
That photo where she jumped in.. I am almost 100% sure both she and Sandy were thrown in based on that it just doesn't look like a normal jump in the pool.. I haven't seen Abbie do that before.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I hope no one tunes in. They are so desperate to be popular on every platform its almost sad. Asa already leaked the "plot". Sweet innocent Southern Belle P will be "goshing" and gasping at the crudeness and profanity and be "oh so cute". Give me a break. :sick:
The whole vlog ...food food and more food....that’s all she has on that app.
As for 🐷being innocent, cast your mind back to when you met her Arsewipe, she couldn’t get her drawers off fast enough.

• Haha
  • Sick
Think I'll give that comment a thumbs down.:D:p
I just gave te video a thumbs down (with love ❤). I don't usually do that as it still increases interaction, but this just warranted it.
Btw, have you guys noticed that Assa started to brown-nose some commenters? I think all the backlash over the last weeks has left its mark...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The whole vlog ...food food and more food....that’s all she has on that app.
As for 🐷being innocent, cast your mind back to when you met her Arsewipe, she couldn’t get her drawers off fast enough.
She is so food addicted. I just can't imagine giving prepared food to anyone in Florida right now. They act like the pandemic is of no real concern.

Impossible to know for sure, but I imagine college was not going all that well for her. Getting married and having a family was maybe a way out?

Reactions: 17
“She dove in” haha nice clickbait. She went down the slide head first that’s definitely not diving in. Ugh this family. The lies. I also thought he threw them in too. Sandy has never gone in that hard or Abbie for that matter. Stop with the lies , your vlogs are so damn boring. Maybe I will make a channel and make up lies and just talk , give me a break. Also I wouldn’t eat that cooter box food no way.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She is so food addicted. I just can't imagine giving prepared food to anyone in Florida right now. They act like the pandemic is of no real concern.

Impossible to know for sure, but I imagine college was not going all that well for her. Getting married and having a family was maybe a way out?
Cannot relate to how unsafe they're being. It came up into my newsfeed today that yet again, florida is breaking active case records. Its making me so mad!!

In other news im trying to find the landing crew tattle and cannot find it 😭

Reactions: 13
PhotoCollage_20200712_235604255.jpg

OK. So, these are 1 day apart! IMO, she is definitely using some sort of 'face tunung' app!
Something similar to the one described in this video. I know I've posted it before. But for all the newbies here.... You're welcome 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg this comment. Wt actual f is wrong with their keg humpers ??
Everyday I see a perfect teenager. Yes Abbie has autism. But the family structure, love, devotion and passion overcomes the limitations. She understands. She communicates. She expresses her needs and wants. Some days are a bit more challenging but that is a teenagers life! I have been watching for over a year and a few days back I went back one year to just look. I sat here and cried as I realized how much Abbie has grown. She is breathtakingly BEAUTIFUL, has a very very funny demeanor and is filled with love and life. I thank you for letting me part of your family to watch how wonderful the young adults have become! Blessed

Perfect teenager omg are you kidding me right now.

• Haha
  • Wow
“She dove in” haha nice clickbait. She went down the slide head first that’s definitely not diving in. Ugh this family. The lies. I also thought he threw them in too. Sandy has never gone in that hard or Abbie for that matter. Stop with the lies , your vlogs are so damn boring. Maybe I will make a channel and make up lies and just talk , give me a break. Also I wouldn’t eat that cooter box food no way.
I wouldn't eat it even if there wasn't a pandemic going on. Ot with Abbie snatching and touching everything. Probably why he didn't show her making it. They just don't see or get how obnoxious and stupid they are! Those people have a new baby...don't take anything to them they can't sanitize ffs!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
"Abbie please do dad a favor and dive in sweet girl." Sure thing. Next will be tryouts for Olympic Inflatable Slide Diving.

1594595216522.png

Ummm...

1594595436440.png

Wut?

1594595731914.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
This vlog has me sick. Why the actual duck would you make a cooter-box like that. I would toss that tit in the trash the minute Pigwoman left. I really think they believe this is fancy...lmao. Asshat explaining that Abbie eats as much as him, but she is an active teen he explains. This had me wondering if I was on the LSD as I sat watching all the Massives vlogs over the years. Abbie should be seeing a dietician too. The entire family needs to go back to kindergarten to learn about the basic food groups and how we treat our bodies. I'm only a few minutes into this vlog. BTW...that Lipstick💄 Massive sales pitch was weird, all 3 of the videos. Is this the first time Pigcilla has used sunscreen on herself and Abbie?!? WT actual F am I watching?!?

• Haha
That photo where she jumped in.. I am almost 100% sure both she and Sandy were thrown in based on that it just doesn't look like a normal jump in the pool.. I haven't seen Abbie do that before.
For sure Sandy was thrown in. Grabbed by the handles on the vest. All that was purely for Ass to play cinematographer. Nothing else. And to tell Abb that Sandy wouldn't get her as she claws her with her paws.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes, every new mom wants ScamLife given to them. That is one of the rudest ways to promote your MLM scam, not to mention the too often used one.

Her obsession with her Cooter Boards is an attempt to sound more fancy and upper class. Bless her heart. Only the leghumpers are buying it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.