Fathering Autism #169 Off gallivanting living the life fat little tubby and his porcine wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wanna see her fit in an airline seat. Even a first class seat might be pushing it at this point. She barely fits in the chairs they have at home. I wonder if she flies on JetBlue? They supposedly have the widest seats at 18" https://lovethemaldives.com/faq/which-first-class-seats-are-the-widest
It's hard to believe someone at her level of obesity is choosing to fly so much..just getting around an airport must be impossible. I think Pig is way wider than 18 inches. She must really really want to get away to her "girls"...away from Abbie so she can sling down the food and drinks and scam some vulnerable people.
---
That was fantastic! I adore David Tennant but everything about this show was great. It was like watching Abbie.
When the mum handed him bubble wrap to distract her & he wrapped it around her head - I cracked up. Sick mind I know. He is so perfect for that sense of humour.
Yea .. that was hilarious when he wrapped that bubble wrap around her head...lol. I know this is acting.. but wow. it had some realism.. I can't imagine living that life 24/7. The mother was realizing that this is a life sentence.. they were not delusional like the Massives. Even their daughter tho seemed more with it than Abbie.. clapping at certain things that made her happy.. and actually listening when her mother read to her.

I imagine much of what they are going thru happens at the Massives.. and more behind the scenes. Their older videos were less delusional as they are now.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I believe it was said that she drove there and was flying home. I checked the arrivals at Jax airport today and only found Charlotte Airport which is a two hour drive from Boone and I can't find any other arrivals from NC. It would be cheaper, more convenient and almost be faster to drive from Jax to Boone. Strange.
She said shes flying out of Charlotte today around 630 p.m.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Agree. Ain't no way that enormous ass is fitting in an 18" seat
Her huge ass is as much a problem as her enormous double GUNTS. Some people have big bellies but don't have big butts. (like Asshat).. P has both. I just don't see it....it sure is a mystery.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It's hard to believe someone at her level of obesity is choosing to fly so much..just getting around an airport must be impossible. I think Pig is way wider than 18 inches. She must really really want to get away to her "girls"...away from Abbie so she can sling down the food and drinks and scam some vulnerable people.
---

Yea .. that was hilarious when he wrapped that bubble wrap around her head...lol. I know this is acting.. but wow. it had some realism.. I can't imagine living that life 24/7. The mother was realizing that this is a life sentence.. they were not delusional like the Massives. Even their daughter tho seemed more with it than Abbie.. clapping at certain things that made her happy.. and actually listening when her mother read to her.

I imagine much of what they are going thru happens at the Massives.. and more behind the scenes. Their older videos were less delusional as they are now.
I don't think she's flying at all. I think she just said that because she was asked once if she needs accomodations for flying and she said no. I don't think she can walk airports anymore. Plus who would be driving her car home? So I thinks she's lying like she always does.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her huge ass is as much a problem as her enormous double GUNTS. Some people have big bellies but don't have big butts. (like Asshat).. P has both. I just don't see it....it sure is a mystery.
She also has her enormous upper arms, you know those are hanging over and touching anyone on either side of her!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Piggy looking hard used and sporting her animal print shirt and cattle tag earrings for the Jaguars. Last live from Boone before she loads her wide ass onto the plane tonight. Interesting that some of her past fav huns not in attendance this weekend. Stephanie Snuffin being one of them....maybe she's getting wise to Pig's slimey ways!
I believe she drove there, so she’ll be able to fill the passenger seat with crappy snacks and eat all the way home. What a lovely weekend for the selected downline gals: travel at their own expense, share a bed or a pull-out couch, eat brown food, drink to excess, and decorate for the Beast. “That’s what friends are for!” 🎶🎵🎶 And very telling that Candy Cane Lane Bryant posted ”Yummy” on the brown food smorgasbord.

Edit: I stand corrected. Just watched part of her baggy eye morning live and she has a rental car and was scheduled to fly out in the early evening.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
I believe she drove there, so she’ll be able to fill the passenger seat with crappy snacks and eat all the way home. What a lovely weekend for the selected downline gals: travel at their own expense, share a bed or a pull-out couch, eat brown food, drink to excess, and decorate for the Beast. “That’s what friends are for!” 🎶🎵🎶 And very telling that Candy Cane Lane Bryant posted ”Yummy” on the brown food smorgasbord.

Edit: I stand corrected. Just watched part of her baggy eye morning live and she has a rental car and was scheduled to fly out in the early evening.
The Jags may have lost, but I know of one Jag who won #BB25

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"Assessibility"
He sounds so bleeping dumb every time he confidently mispronounces that word.

He's reading a book all about the "attack on masculinity" :rolleyes: with tips on how to "tyranny-proof" your home.
I probably don't need to explain the rabbit hole this manly specimen has fallen down, but it ain't good. He's too much of a loose cannon to manage this well.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah, in this video he was “singing their praises” (about occupational therapists) and not too long ago, I’m sure we saw a video or two about trouble he was having with some OTs who were having trouble with Ass and Pig Abbie—-couldn’t handle her or something. (But it was all from the asshole’s point of view.) So hard to tell what was really going on. But the Ass was sure complaining about them. Then stopped going to see them.
I think the problem was Asshat. You know when he starts blaming everyone else for something going wrong, or at least going wrong in HIS opinion, that it's really actually him. I think he started making demands and when they refused, he had a hissy fit, as per usual. But he can't actually tell the vlog that so he fabricates something and tries to pin the blame on someone or something else.
---
"Assessibility"
He sounds so bleeping dumb every time he confidently mispronounces that word.
1,000,000,000 % Agree!! He says it as if it makes him sound sophisticated and highly intelligent. What a bleeping tool.
For someone who likes to portray themselves to be an autism educator, you'd think he would actually pronounce things correctly.

giphy (9)-min.gif

ezgif-2-eb95d93267-min.gif

3MJCKWD.gif

N8oLqT7-min.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
More Maas content suggestion. Tutorial on how exactly he secures access to 3rd and 4th gunt when he's bathing the Sow.

• Haha
Oh Geezezzzz. This special spot thing will last just as long as everything else you start. Like not interrupting people and dragging them with you, like Hello I am Abigail, like the daily walks, like your keto diet from way back when, like your Pigs WLS, like reaching up to a mark on the door for getting her to raise her arms, like the exercise daily, the kettle bells, like brushing her teeth....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Whatever happened to Abbie’s bike that she was doing so great with? Another forgotten project.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Okay, I can't handle trying to wade through old vlogs blind so here are some tidbits I found from our lovely selves in real time about Abbie and the OT situation:

Nov 25, 2022
"The fact that Abbie has not been to OT in two to three years is DISGUSTING. Even if they couldn’t get Medicaid/Medicare to cover it, they had the financial means to cover it themselves. I would say Abbie needs OT way more than she needs speech therapy. We are seeing the results of Abbie not having OT and she is only 17 years old."
Relevant vlog:

Jan 18, 2023
"What is the fool saying?! The OT's said it might be good for an ABA therapist to join them, but Asa said he didnt feel it was necessary, that he would show them how to handle Abbie. Then whats the point of taking her to therapy?!

AND...he said "they are used to little kids, shes as big as the therapist."
Relevant vlog:
This vlog is key - we know Atha's methods of turning things around to look better for him, and he drones on after dragging Abbie into the OT therapist that they CAN bring an ABA therapist with them but he's just going to go in with her the next day and show the occupational therapist "their methods" to handle Abbie. Translation: the OT wanted them to have an ABA therapist attend, Atha didn't like that, he tried to swing his belly around to assert dominance.
We didn't hear about occupational therapy after this point.
ALSO in this vlog Priscilla admits that they had "someone" - probably these various girls she's been hiring as assistants - driving Abbie to therapy and Abbie was being aggressive with the driver and the therapist.

Feb 23, 2023
" I wouldn’t be surprised if they have already stopped OT but they would never say a word.."

May 5, 2023
" We pretty much know now the OT therapists kicked y'all to the curb due to Abbie's aggressive behaviors and now the speech therapist is clueing you in on Abbie being a pain in the ass during those sessions."
Relevant vlog:

So she got maybe 3 months of occupational therapy during the miraculous homeschool year. Abbie ran rampant through the OT center, interrupted other younger clients, gave her therapist (and unnamed driver) "hell," and was displaying enough aggressive behaviors that Atha actually vlogged about them. Oddly enough the teacher and the occupational therapy both disappeared around the same time.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Okay, I can't handle trying to wade through old vlogs blind so here are some tidbits I found from our lovely selves in real time about Abbie and the OT situation:

Nov 25, 2022
"The fact that Abbie has not been to OT in two to three years is DISGUSTING. Even if they couldn’t get Medicaid/Medicare to cover it, they had the financial means to cover it themselves. I would say Abbie needs OT way more than she needs speech therapy. We are seeing the results of Abbie not having OT and she is only 17 years old."
Relevant vlog:

Jan 18, 2023
"What is the fool saying?! The OT's said it might be good for an ABA therapist to join them, but Asa said he didnt feel it was necessary, that he would show them how to handle Abbie. Then whats the point of taking her to therapy?!

AND...he said "they are used to little kids, shes as big as the therapist."
Relevant vlog:
This vlog is key - we know Atha's methods of turning things around to look better for him, and he drones on after dragging Abbie into the OT therapist that they CAN bring an ABA therapist with them but he's just going to go in with her the next day and show the occupational therapist "their methods" to handle Abbie. Translation: the OT wanted them to have an ABA therapist attend, Atha didn't like that, he tried to swing his belly around to assert dominance.
We didn't hear about occupational therapy after this point.
ALSO in this vlog Priscilla admits that they had "someone" - probably these various girls she's been hiring as assistants - driving Abbie to therapy and Abbie was being aggressive with the driver and the therapist.

Feb 23, 2023
" I wouldn’t be surprised if they have already stopped OT but they would never say a word.."

May 5, 2023
" We pretty much know now the OT therapists kicked y'all to the curb due to Abbie's aggressive behaviors and now the speech therapist is clueing you in on Abbie being a pain in the ass during those sessions."
Relevant vlog:

So she got maybe 3 months of occupational therapy during the miraculous homeschool year. Abbie ran rampant through the OT center, interrupted other younger clients, gave her therapist (and unnamed driver) "hell," and was displaying enough aggressive behaviors that Atha actually vlogged about them. Oddly enough the teacher and the occupational therapy both disappeared around the same time.

I think the major problem with this is that they see this behavior as "cute", "Abbitude", "Typical teen", etc. and make light of it. They teach her that wrestling is appropriate knowing that she has difficulty with generalizing skills from one setting to the other and that this is one she could "overgeneralize" into all settings because it's easier than using her AAC and tends to get her what she wants. Maybe it is because we have a boy who is very prone to severe aggression and self injury that has led us to NEVER minimize it no matter who it happens to, and to treat it very seriously because it WILL get him kicked out of places and limit him. I used to think Abbie would be easier to handle than my son when I first found them years ago and we were dealing with his severe behaviors, but now, nope.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.