Fathering Autism #156 Scamming the Feds and Humpers too. Karma’s a B@#$h, She’s Coming For You!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just could not watch the vlog. No matter what, this dumbass is going to keep putting out bs vlogs pretending like he’s teaching his daughter new things. This dude is such a loser, he has nothing else going on and his only worth is this vlog. I’m just so sick of this family and their bs.
I feel like I’ve said that 10000 times but I can’t find another word for him. He is the epitome of a loser. Janky, crusty ass loser 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s Dakari Time!
Folks, I think Ass needs to make another sob story video admitting to yet another indiscretion years ago. It resulted in the individual who we now know as Daktari. Yes, Ass has another biological (disabled?) son. If not biological, then they should adopt him. He’s lonely, has already formed an attachment to the family and apparently loves them. Especially Abbie. And he seems uh……nice. 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Of course Assa made dick "artwork" with mildew and a pressure washer on Wide Load Wayne's house.
No doubt he wishes Percillerpotamus had one but her thigh weenus will just have to be enough for him to diddle.
For the time being anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I really wonder what Ass's father and Pig's mother honestly think of this.
I guarantee Pig’s mom, Candy Von Hogg would be baking her Precious—- high calorie frost laden cakes while Pig is in the Pen due to her law breaking activities. With a file inside of course to saw her way out.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Folks, I think Ass needs to make another sob story video admitting to yet another indiscretion years ago. It resulted in the individual who we now know as Daktari. Yes, Ass has another biological (disabled?) son. If not biological, then they should adopt him. He’s lonely, has already formed an attachment to the family and apparently loves them. Especially Abbie. And he seems uh……nice. 😜
Nice and, uh, talkative. I’m sure his content could up their views.
---
I guarantee Pig’s mom, Candy Von Hogg would be baking her Precious—- high calorie frost laden cakes while Pig is in the Pen due to her law breaking activities. With a file inside of course to saw her way out.
Yep. Rules are for other, less entitled, people.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t lie. Even though it is sweaty and ultra meaty, I don’t know if I would be able to resist poking at it a few times. I would be gentle…non aggressive. 😂 I would even ask permission.
😸: Hey there Percillerpants. May I poke at your chin neck thingy? Please?
Last night after seeing those pics, I went and checked out my own chin and neck area. LOL! They are two separate entities..thankfully. I can see my jaw bones. It is just wild to me.
What is also wild to me is how she made that pasta salad…again…and did not realize the entire time it was ravioli, not tortellini. She never caught on until she sat down to shovel it in, and even then Ass had to tell her it was ravioli. I don’t get it. Is it just me? I would have realized as soon as I took the package out of the bag. I get the impression that outside of food, liquor and Slime that giant tetradactyl head of hers is an uninhabited wasteland. A toxic dump.
🐽: Those who know me know my heart.
😸: Oh Really! Okay then. If that is the case, please find yourself a cardiologist friend.
Man Meow and I are heading out soon for a date night. LMAO! Breaking Benjamin concert. WoooHeeew! Cadillac Margarita and Cattle Tag earring free ladies and Derr. 😂
Happy Friday y’all.😘
---

View attachment 2150768
Eeeeeeeyewwwwwww...poking it....I would would be staring at the indent your poke made in that flab...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So if Fat Boy is innocent, why is he sitting up all night deleting comments regarding his fraud? He is basically admitting guilt.
I think he has "super users" that can access his channel that assist him?!? Someone said (it was either him or "the hall monitor(s)"), that help delete the comments and block people. I could be wrong, but it sounds familiar!!

The IRS could do a forensic audit and tear their world apart, plus being a "public" person this could really happen. Also, they couldn't blame anyone, such as an attorney or CPA, the IRS is real clear...it is the filers responsibility to report correctly, regardless of who they hire.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Does she not rea

Abbie's independence hasn't changed. They're just having her do what she did in the rental. Many vlogs of her doing her entire cereal with pouring the milk. What happens is this family does this for content and right now Asa is focused on the world seeming him teach Abbie like nobody else has up to this point. He is GOD! If FA tanked today, Abbie would have no skills left in a month or two because they wouldn;t be doing tit with her and she will regress . They drugged her up for therapy, and Asa knows that.

View attachment 2151135View attachment 2151137
I just think that’s Abbies face now unfortunately. Just slack all of the time now 😞

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I wonder if dehydrated fruit is the best thing for Abbie..for several reasons. You really have to chew it..and Abbie seems to just swallow her food and not chew much.. in addition.. you have to drink plenty of water when eating dehydrated food like that...and we know they limit her water intake. It would also be easy for her to swallow a bunch down..possibly choke on it..

Leave it to Asshat to think of something like that.. fresh fruit would be much better. I'm sure he is dreaming of "Abbie's Apples" ..or something like that taking off $$$$$$.
Do you remember the video where Abbie ate an entire apple, and when I say ENTIRE, I mean core and seeds😵💫 They left her alone and she just inhaled the whole thing and they just laughed. Kind of like when she demolished four pizzas by taking bites out of all of the pizzas and ruined dinner for them.
---
I can’t lie. Even though it is sweaty and ultra meaty, I don’t know if I would be able to resist poking at it a few times. I would be gentle…non aggressive. 😂 I would even ask permission.
😸: Hey there Percillerpants. May I poke at your chin neck thingy? Please?
Last night after seeing those pics, I went and checked out my own chin and neck area. LOL! They are two separate entities..thankfully. I can see my jaw bones. It is just wild to me.
What is also wild to me is how she made that pasta salad…again…and did not realize the entire time it was ravioli, not tortellini. She never caught on until she sat down to shovel it in, and even then Ass had to tell her it was ravioli. I don’t get it. Is it just me? I would have realized as soon as I took the package out of the bag. I get the impression that outside of food, liquor and Slime that giant tetradactyl head of hers is an uninhabited wasteland. A toxic dump.
🐽: Those who know me know my heart.
😸: Oh Really! Okay then. If that is the case, please find yourself a cardiologist friend.
Man Meow and I are heading out soon for a date night. LMAO! Breaking Benjamin concert. WoooHeeew! Cadillac Margarita and Cattle Tag earring free ladies and Derr. 😂
Happy Friday y’all.😘
---

View attachment 2150768

---
Poor 🐷! How many humpers will buy some slime to cake on their face because of her poor pitiful me routine. POS 🤡
Every. Single. Time. They get called out on what is the truth, she posts these comments of how blessed she is and how she isn’t someones cup of tea….All I want to say to her is Woman if you don’t sit your flabby a$$ down and shut your mouth.
You know they have hit a major nerve calling out this SSI issue. It’s reminds me of the whole “hidden” child issue. You know she is boo hooing in between her annoying wee hooing while getting sloppy drunk.
---
I made a comment on his vlog stating fresh fruit is always better. Saw a dietician years ago who told me to stay away from dehydrated fruits because of the increase in sugar content. Of course one of his minions told me to mind my own business. He is on his way to setting Abbie up for diabetes. Being she never gets blood work this is very dangerous for her.
Love your name… now I have the image and song of SNL skit with Jason Sudekis dancing to Keenan Thompson singing “oooh weee..whats up with that..whats up with that” 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Does she not rea

Abbie's independence hasn't changed. They're just having her do what she did in the rental. Many vlogs of her doing her entire cereal with pouring the milk. What happens is this family does this for content and right now Asa is focused on the world seeming him teach Abbie like nobody else has up to this point. He is GOD! If FA tanked today, Abbie would have no skills left in a month or two because they wouldn;t be doing tit with her and she will regress . They drugged her up for therapy, and Asa knows that.

View attachment 2151135View attachment 2151137
Will there come a point where her meds just won't work anymore because they drug her to oblivion every chance they get? Would she build a tolerance? I'm just not sure how these drugs work.

Reactions: 15
I’m flabbergasted by tonights vlog 😧 P&A say they haven’t bothered to teach Abs about boundaries because she’s always been tiny. Just another way they’ve failed her to add to the ever growing list. Newsflash dickheads, kids grow and she hasn’t been small for a long time and she’s rapidly catching up with both of you. Regardless of size she should have been taught boundaries and respect for others and their space years ago. Even if she was a family member of mine there is no way I’d allow her full body planking on me, rubbing herself up on me or smushing her grubby face all over mine regardless of age or size! sorry I forgot, the only person outside of their immediate (P&A) family that is allowed to have needs or feelings is the Princess of autism Abigail 🙄 everyone else just has to put up with being uncomfortable and assaulted by “sweet girl” as long as she’s happy. duck everyone else am I right! It’s just another example of their entitled attitudes and their disregard for others. The unholy noise that starts at 3.41 can be added to their lack of thought for anyone else too. Their neighbours must despise them, never being able to enjoy their outside spaces in the nice weather with that raucous noise and behaviour going on. Bet they can’t even have their windows open most of the time either. If you’re gonna allow your near adult daughter to scream and yell like a banshee (don’t care if it’s a stim or her “talking” like Asa says, not that I believe him, but either way it’s still a disturbance to everyone in that area) then move to the country side, buy a plot with a load of land with no close neighbours as it’s crystal clear there’s no intent on ever stopping her yelling. Not like they haven’t got the money to move after allegedly topping up their illgotten gains with the alleged defrauding of the government for years! Rant over, just hate how extremely self centred they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m flabbergasted by tonights vlog 😧 P&A say they haven’t bothered to teach Abs about boundaries because she’s always been tiny. Just another way they’ve failed her to add to the ever growing list. Newsflash dickheads, kids grow and she hasn’t been small for a long time and she’s rapidly catching up with both of you. Regardless of size she should have been taught boundaries and respect for others and their space years ago. Even if she was a family member of mine there is no way I’d allow her full body planking on me, rubbing herself up on me or smushing her grubby face all over mine regardless of age or size! sorry I forgot, the only person outside of their immediate (P&A) family that is allowed to have needs or feelings is the Princess of autism Abigail 🙄 everyone else just has to put up with being uncomfortable and assaulted by “sweet girl” as long as she’s happy. duck everyone else am I right! It’s just another example of their entitled attitudes and their disregard for others. The unholy noise that starts at 3.41 can be added to their lack of thought for anyone else too. Their neighbours must despise them, never being able to enjoy their outside spaces in the nice weather with that raucous noise and behaviour going on. Bet they can’t even have their windows open most of the time either. If you’re gonna allow your near adult daughter to scream and yell like a banshee (don’t care if it’s a stim or her “talking” like Asa says, not that I believe him, but either way it’s still a disturbance to everyone in that area) then move to the country side, buy a plot with a load of land with no close neighbours as it’s crystal clear there’s no intent on ever stopping her yelling. Not like they haven’t got the money to move after allegedly topping up their illgotten gains with the alleged defrauding of the government for years! Rant over, just hate how extremely self centred they are.
What's so ironic about tonights vlog titled "How do we teach this? Teaching Personal Space" Well, for starters you can tell two ton Prissy to stop body planking on your daughter when she wants the world to think she gives a F about her daughter.

We pretty much know now the OT therapists kicked y'all to the curb due to Abbie's aggressive behaviors and now the speech therapist is clueing you in on Abbie being a pain in the ass during those sessions. Wasn't Abbie getting aggressive with the ABA therapist too? It seems to me Abbie is done with these therapies and she is letting everyone know it in her own special way. And we know Abbie is done with homeschooling but she's a prisoner in Moldy Manor and is subjected to this insane existence where in order to keep the alcohol flowing, the JAX VIP box paid up, the "date nights" happening 4 and 5 nights a week, the weekly clothing hauls, the multiple vacations a year and of course, the She-Pantry must be filled to the brim at all times not to mention the bedside Lindt chocolates fully stocked, Abbie must perform for you and if it means others have to suffer due to her deteriorating mental state of mind, so be it.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
This guy is so pervy, why can't he sit like a normal adult male, and kaidale is too big now to be sitting on laps. That whole man boy relationship nauseates me🤢 Everyone touts how wonderful he is with the disabled, yet the parents turn a blind eye to his touchy feely tactics. I think we're going to hear about him in the news someday.
Screenshot_20230505-210407.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
This guy is so pervy, why can't he sit like a normal adult male, and kaidale is too big now to be sitting on laps. That whole man boy relationship nauseates me🤢 Everyone touts how wonderful he is with the disabled, yet the parents turn a blind eye to his touchy feely tactics. I think we're going to hear about him in the news someday.View attachment 2151410
IMO, G is nothing but a predatory creep. What MAN wraps his legs around little boys? He is always doing something totally inappropriate and borderline smexual and it is all filmed by these idiot parents. How do the parents, siblings, grandparents, teachers not see this?
---
The dress may have shrunk a bit, but my hunch is it looks shorter because it is draping over more MaAssive. Comparison from March 2022 to today.

View attachment 2151427
They've both put the beef on since that first photo!! They've easily put on a good 30 to 40 pounds each!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m not one to care about looks.
But, I can’t help but notice how fugly pigzilla is becoming.
Screenshot_20230505-195219-090~3.png

She also is showing more of a mean witch face lately.
Screenshot_20230505-232548-964~2.png

I think it’s time to put down the fork when your stomach protrudes WAY past your boobs.
Screenshot_20230505-201232~3.png

FAKE. Also the back of her head annoys the tit of me!
Screenshot_20230505-232351-229~2.png

Screenshot_20230505-183548~4.png

Screenshot_20230505-182403-550~3.png

Screenshot_20230505-182437-263~4.png

Screenshot_20230505-182600~7.png

Screenshot_20230505-182457-633~5.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
IMO, G is nothing but a predatory creep. What MAN wraps his legs around little boys? He is always doing something totally inappropriate and borderline smexual and it is all filmed by these idiot parents. How do the parents, siblings, grandparents, teachers not see this?
---

They've both put the beef on since that first photo!! They've easily put on a good 30 to 40 pounds each!
For sure. Moobs went from a A cup to a C cup in less than 10 months. It's all those pasta (tortellini ravaloni) salads.
---
The state of her hair and skin is a direct result of her diet and the consumption of all the alcohol she drinks daily. She doesn't even know how bad she really looks because all her Huns keep filling that empty noggin with fake compliments.
---
Look at this chart from Social Blade. I don't know about you but the monthly gained subscribers is highly suspect starting in February where he gained 51,000 new subscribers. Then in March he gained 11,000 and in April 19,000. But all the previous months was a steady slow slog. I think DCP is misinterpreting the amount of money Asa makes on YouTube because this chart clearly shows Asa is buying his own subs. Therefore, he is not earning the amount DCP said. This is a sign of pure desperation.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.