Fathering Autism #169 Off gallivanting living the life fat little tubby and his porcine wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why he's using GDD:
Global Developmental Delay in Adults. Adults with global development delay may experience different developmental difficulties in multiple areas of basic life activities, including: Personal care. Receptive and expressive communication. Learning and cognitive activities.
Too bad he's already shown so much of her before he found this definition and used so much of his own narrative. Then is this video he wants to tell us she's like other 18 yr old girls who want to go to the store to buy things.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
New video
2 things

I choked when Big Ass was preaching that it's so fulfilling to get up every day & go to work. WTF????

And Abs never has her teeth brushed or washed up before she goes to bed. Just straight up to the bed from the couch. gross

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
New video
Ass explains Priscilla’s trip as a Friendsgiving. If it’s a friends thing, then why is it presented as Priscilla being the leader!? Why does she decide everything? Why doesn’t she ever travel to her “friends”? This is all about boosting Priscilla’s ego.

He says Abbie presses Dailies, shopping, car ride and go on her Ipad. Yet, it’s not on caught on camera. If she actually knew how to use her communication device, he wouldn’t have to always mention her using it….it would just be something that was normal. She uses it perfectly when not caught on camera but when she uses it on camera they have to guide her on what to press. :unsure:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
New video
Exactly. She can’t even stay on task for more than 20 seconds without constant prompting and cajoling. I’m also confused about the timeframe they're discussing regarding Cilla working alongside Abbies therapists to help her cope at the Drs. They’ve been telling us for a long time she does great at having her blood pressure taken and getting weighed etc. If she’s that great at it and the working alongside therapists is a recent thing then that just proves it was another lie about her progress once again. Can’t be bothered to rewatch it to listen to that part again to find out, once was bad enough lol.
Brandi already taught her all that doctor appt stuff and he doesn't even mention her.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Not sure how to ask but some time ago a very talented kitty cat made a masterpiece of a certain porcine scamster yoo hooing and generally acting a fool while shilling her crappy morgue makeup. This clip is so good it should be entered for best short film at the Oscar's next year. I would love for it to reappear someday as I routinely laughed so hard I cried. Big Boy had something to do with it getting taken down mainly because it was more entertaining than anything he has ever uploaded. I can only hope someday it might find a new home in redditland or some other feline enchanted land.
Love You!❤
Unfortunately, those Woooooheeeewing Pig videos are long gone. The kitty got over confident and deleted the originals after it was uploaded to YT. iCloud is a wasteland….no video remnants to be had. YT won’t even allow a furry mammal to sign in and attempt to recover deleted videos.
Never fear though, as long as Pig continues to upload her hogwash, there will always be an opportunity for a feline to come out of retirement. Potential content for days! 😂
The fact that it brought you a smile makes it all worth it. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Ass explains Priscilla’s trip as a Friendsgiving. If it’s a friends thing, then why is it presented as Priscilla being the leader!? Why does she decide everything? Why doesn’t she ever travel to her “friends”? This is all about boosting Priscilla’s ego.

He says Abbie presses Dailies, shopping, car ride and go on her Ipad. Yet, it’s not on caught on camera. If she actually knew how to use her communication device, he wouldn’t have to always mention her using it….it would just be something that was normal. She uses it perfectly when not caught on camera but when she uses it on camera they have to guide her on what to press. :unsure:
If this was a friends getaway, where was Kaitlyn amongst the misfit Slimers? He can't find friends to shoot skeet, she has to rely on her sad downline to be her friends and Boy Wonder really needs to move out of state and really be on his own, find some social hobbies, friends and get on with his life. If he doesn't fly the coop now, Boy Wonder will regret it as he will be full time caregiver to Abbie, his parents and Florida based grandparents before long. The only positive thing that I can say about this vlog is that their house seems so much calmer without Twatty and Tubby does a good job in serving much more balanced and nutritious meals. Dinner actually looked quite good. Well done, Tubby.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Brandi already taught her all that doctor appt stuff and he doesn't even mention her.
You’re right. I didn’t think it was a brand new thing and was sure she’d been “desensitised” to those things years back. The way he was talking about working with therapists and Cilla working alongside them made it sound as if it was a relatively new thing. Like I said he’s been saying for years about how she can get her blood pressure checked etc with no issues so wonder if he was just being a lying liar that’s lies again lol.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
When this is the best a slimming filter can do, you’ve got trouble!

IMG_5931.jpeg
IMG_5930.jpeg
IMG_5929.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Comment from vlog: “Is she back to school? Why did you put her in and out?. Why didn't she have OT if she needed it?”

Ass: “We've done a few videos about why she doesn't go to school anymore. She's in a vocational program. Like I was talking about in the vlog, there's a shortage of occupational therapists. It's very hard to get one in some areas.”

Do yall really think there is a shortage and she couldn’t see one?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Love You!❤
Unfortunately, those Woooooheeeewing Pig videos are long gone. The kitty got over confident and deleted the originals after it was uploaded to YT. iCloud is a wasteland….no video remnants to be had. YT won’t even allow a furry mammal to sign in and attempt to recover deleted videos.
Never fear though, as long as Pig continues to upload her hogwash, there will always be an opportunity for a feline to come out of retirement. Potential content for days! 😂
The fact that it brought you a smile makes it all worth it. 😘
I don't know who made this one but it's one of my favorites. 🤣 🤣 :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Comment from vlog: “Is she back to school? Why did you put her in and out?. Why didn't she have OT if she needed it?”

Ass: “We've done a few videos about why she doesn't go to school anymore. She's in a vocational program. Like I was talking about in the vlog, there's a shortage of occupational therapists. It's very hard to get one in some areas.”

Do yall really think there is a shortage and she couldn’t see one?
Didn’t Abbie go to an OT and was asked not to come back?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
WTAF is wrong with this family? There seems to be abandonment issues between parents and their daughters in this bizarre family. Candy Cane Lane has at least two more daughters in addition to Twatty and then we have Tubby abandoning his first born daughter.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
WTAF is wrong with this family? There seems to be abandonment issues between parents and their daughters in this bizarre family. Candy Cane Lane has at least two more daughters in addition to Twatty and then we have Tubby abandoning his first born daughter.

Well common denominator between everything seems to be Thilla Thue so.. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When he said Piggy does Friendsgiving every year I had to 😆 No, she hasn't. She doesn't have "girls"! She has poor humpers that probably witch so much about being poor after Piggy reeled them into SL. So Piggy probably said "HAYYY FRENZZZZ!! Let's stay at my AIRBNB and it's FREE for you (just leave us a 5 star review ya'll)"!! Piggy probably bought 500 lbs of snacky snacks for them to chow down on. Those "gals" aren't her Real Life Friends because she has none.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If this was a friends getaway, where was Kaitlyn amongst the misfit Slimers? He can't find friends to shoot skeet, she has to rely on her sad downline to be her friends and Boy Wonder really needs to move out of state and really be on his own, find some social hobbies, friends and get on with his life. If he doesn't fly the coop now, Boy Wonder will regret it as he will be full time caregiver to Abbie, his parents and Florida based grandparents before long. The only positive thing that I can say about this vlog is that their house seems so much calmer without Twatty and Tubby does a good job in serving much more balanced and nutritious meals. Dinner actually looked quite good. Well done, Tubby.
I have to agree about the dinner. It was good to see they were eating something not smothered in cheese and dressings/sauces. When Big P presents food it’s like a heart attack on a plate.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She's still pinching herself. Why does she do that?

1699795058954.png

That look of mother;y love after she forces a kiss on Abbie.

1699795140556.png

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
That was a prem
When he said Piggy does Friendsgiving every year I had to 😆 No, she hasn't. She doesn't have "girls"! She has poor humpers that probably witch so much about being poor after Piggy reeled them into SL. So Piggy probably said "HAYYY FRENZZZZ!! Let's stay at my AIRBNB and it's FREE for you (just leave us a 5 star review ya'll)"!! Piggy probably bought 500 lbs of snacky snacks for them to chow down on. Those "gals" aren't her Real Life Friends because she has none.
Didn’t Abbie go to an OT and was asked not to come back?
At least once.....

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.