Fathering Autism #169 Off gallivanting living the life fat little tubby and his porcine wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t Abbie go to an OT and was asked not to come back?
Yeah, in this video he was “singing their praises” (about occupational therapists) and not too long ago, I’m sure we saw a video or two about trouble he was having with some OTs who were having trouble with Ass and Pig Abbie—-couldn’t handle her or something. (But it was all from the asshole’s point of view.) So hard to tell what was really going on. But the Ass was sure complaining about them. Then stopped going to see them.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yeah, in this video he was “singing their praises” (about occupational therapists) and not too long ago, I’m sure we saw a video or two about trouble he was having with some OTs who were having trouble with Ass and Pig Abbie—-couldn’t handle her or something. (But it was all from the asshole’s point of view.) So hard to tell what was really going on. But the Ass was sure complaining about them. Then stopped going to see them.
And I think there was something mentioned about aggression. Also when she was at the OT place, she was like a bull in a china shop.

Is Becca an OT?
---
When!!!! I don't remember!
Last year or so.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Abbie went to an OT center during the glorious year of homeschooling. I don't believe they outright said she was booted, but they did speak several times about Abbie being aggressive during sessions and they had to have a BCBA (probably Brandy but it may have been the other unnamed one) attend a couple sessions to try and curb Abbie's behaviors. Soon after the center required the BCBA to intervene they never mentioned the OT center again.

This was after they started their homeschool journey with Asa saying she didn't need OT or any other therapies anymore - except several vlogs later Priscilla had done a bunch of paperwork for OT and it got messed up and she posted some passive aggressive misspelled bullshit on her Facebook about paperwork so, as always, bullshittery abounded.

I'll try to find some of the vlogs if I don't droop over from boredom and bullshit overload.

In the meantime, this video came up on my YT recommends and it was fantastic. Reminded me a lot of Abbie.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
And I think there was something mentioned about aggression. Also when she was at the OT place, she was like a bull in a china shop.

Is Becca an OT?
---

Last year or so.
Yep, it was when she started homeschooling with the private teacher. They had Brandy start ABA again, and found an OT for her to go to.
Asa talked about them like they were incompetent- that Abbie was just "playing" them, and they didnt understand how to deal with her.
He actually laughed when he said that Abbie was running around the center and disrupting the other "children".
He thought Abbie was displaying how intelligent she was, by "testing" and "playing" with the OT's.
But then he quit laughing, and the last few times he picked her up he said he had to find a new OT because they simply "dont understand" Abbie and how they do not take his suggestions.
And like everything else, it was never shown or mentioned again.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Abbie went to an OT center during the glorious year of homeschooling. I don't believe they outright said she was booted, but they did speak several times about Abbie being aggressive during sessions and they had to have a BCBA (probably Brandy but it may have been the other unnamed one) attend a couple sessions to try and curb Abbie's behaviors. Soon after the center required the BCBA to intervene they never mentioned the OT center again.

This was after they started their homeschool journey with Asa saying she didn't need OT or any other therapies anymore - except several vlogs later Priscilla had done a bunch of paperwork for OT and it got messed up and she posted some passive aggressive misspelled bullshit on her Facebook about paperwork so, as always, bullshittery abounded.

I'll try to find some of the vlogs if I don't droop over from boredom and bullshit overload.

In the meantime, this video came up on my YT recommends and it was fantastic. Reminded me a lot of Abbie.
I love David Tennant!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yep, it was when she started homeschooling with the private teacher. They had Brandy start ABA again, and found an OT for her to go to.
Asa talked about them like they were incompetent- that Abbie was just "playing" them, and they didnt understand how to deal with her.
He actually laughed when he said that Abbie was running around the center and disrupting the other "children".
He thought Abbie was displaying how intelligent she was, by "testing" and "playing" with the OT's.
But then he quit laughing, and the last few times he picked her up he said he had to find a new OT because they simply "dont understand" Abbie and how they do not take his suggestions.
And like everything else, it was never shown or mentioned again.
She was barging and pushing therapists as well at one point if I remember correctly. UPDATE it was the ABA therapist I was thinking of. He talks about her getting aggressive with the therapist at the very start of this vlog.
---
I love David Tennant!!
If you like him and you haven’t done so already watch Inside Man on Netflix with him and Stanley Tucci. I really enjoyed it.
---
She was barging and pushing therapists as well at one point if I remember correctly. UPDATE it was the ABA therapist I was thinking of. He talks about her getting aggressive with the therapist at the very start of this vlog.
---

If you like him and you haven’t done so already watch Inside Man on Netflix with him and Stanley Tucci. I really enjoyed it.
Just to add in that particular vlog they are trying to teach her a modified sign for “excuse me”. That same sign was never to see the light of day again 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Happy Sunday the Jaths are getting spanked. I guess the leopard print lard ass is the lucky charm.

• Haha
  • Heart
Thanks, guys, I didn’t think I was imagining the OT debacle, but then again, it all blends together - like Cilla’s slop.

• Haha
"We don't have an OT yet..."
Timestamp 1:23
Posted Sept 17th, 2022

(aside - Sept 27th, 2022 - God, that poor teacher lady. I wish someone had been able to warn her ahead of time. Listen to Atha flap his yap about working on table-setting skills with Abbie, they'll go over that boom boom boom then on to the next thing! and a year later Abbie cannot set the table.
Also, shilling the hell out of Thundercunt's website that is no longer mentioned at all)
)

If I have time later I'll try to find more on the OT debacle

• Heart
Piggy looking hard used and sporting her animal print shirt and cattle tag earrings for the Jaguars. Last live from Boone before she loads her wide ass onto the plane tonight. Interesting that some of her past fav huns not in attendance this weekend. Stephanie Snuffin being one of them....maybe she's getting wise to Pig's slimey ways!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Piggy looking hard used and sporting her animal print shirt and cattle tag earrings for the Jaguars. Last live from Boone before she loads her wide ass onto the plane tonight. Interesting that some of her past fav huns not in attendance this weekend. Stephanie Snuffin being one of them....maybe she's getting wise to Pig's slimey ways!
I want to know more about why she flew home if she drove there. I can't imagine a more miserable weekend than spending it with a bunch of women, eating garbage, drinking and pretending to have a fabulous time decorating the host's rental. WTF? It's not like they went hiking and explored. They stopped at the side of a highway, took pics and went to Hobby Lobby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Love You!❤
Unfortunately, those Woooooheeeewing Pig videos are long gone. The kitty got over confident and deleted the originals after it was uploaded to YT. iCloud is a wasteland….no video remnants to be had. YT won’t even allow a furry mammal to sign in and attempt to recover deleted videos.
Never fear though, as long as Pig continues to upload her hogwash, there will always be an opportunity for a feline to come out of retirement. Potential content for days! 😂
The fact that it brought you a smile makes it all worth it. 😘
Thank you! I not only smiled but laughed till I couldn't breathe. You are such a talent. Love you😍

• Heart
Reactions: 15

That was fantastic! I adore David Tennant but everything about this show was great. It was like watching Abbie.
When the mum handed him bubble wrap to distract her & he wrapped it around her head - I cracked up. Sick mind I know. He is so perfect for that sense of humour.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So if she’s flying home that means that it’s likely they are going to Boone again shortly and will fly up and drive the $100k car back. I don’t get how she can leave that car up there when they don’t have a garage. I’d be terrified to leave a vehicle that expensive out in a parking lot.

Reactions: 12
Didn't she fly into Charlotte to get there, then rental car to Boone?

Reactions: 10
Didn't she fly into Charlotte to get there, then rental car to Boone?
I believe it was said that she drove there and was flying home. I checked the arrivals at Jax airport today and only found Charlotte Airport which is a two hour drive from Boone and I can't find any other arrivals from NC. It would be cheaper, more convenient and almost be faster to drive from Jax to Boone. Strange.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.