Fathering Autism #147 Liquor, burgers, pig’s nasty gumbo. All the thingth for two jumbo dumbos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New video
Why is a 40 year old man calling his daughter, bro? I'm not even going to get into the nasty tit that was Abbie not actually washing the veggies, and dropping them in their nasty sink. Look at the amount of chicken they have made? WTF?? That is enough food for an entire week (maybe more) for a family of three

Screenshot 2023-01-18 at 6.34.53 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I have to join in. Here is my Honey on the beach in Cape May, NJ…OUR happy place
8A7E1E16-240C-4C79-83AD-FBD9898686CF.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 32
They cooked all that meat for 3 freaking people?!?! I mean I buy the family packs of meat, but I get at least 2-3 meals out of that now. Eat sensible people! And they had Chick-fil-A for lunch. They just consume a ridiculous amount of food.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
New video
What is the fool saying?! The OT's said it might be good for an ABA therapist to join them, but Asa said he didnt feel it was necessary, that he would show them how to handle Abbie.
Then whats the point of taking her to therapy?! :unsure::unsure::unsure:

AND...he said "they are used to little kids, shes as big as the therapist."
Why is she going to a therapist for small children? She'll be 18 in a few months. Is she still going to go to childrens therapy, running amok and disturbing other peoples appointments?
Ridiculous!

Im sorry, its not Abbies fault, but if she was disrupting my grandsons therapy I would speak up. We fought tooth and nail to start his services, and just because THEY never follow through and think its appropriate for their (basically) adult child to start at/stay at that level?
Nope. Nope. Nope.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
OMG... they aren't used to working with 17 year olds.... "she runs the show". = she is feral and has zero discipline and the therapist cannot handle her.
This can be partly true though. My son has had private OT as a teenager and he was pretty much at the cap of their age limit as they mainly focused on little kids. It's hard getting places to take teens-especially if they are close to 18. It was the same with his private behavioral therapist. He was her oldest client at 16.

Reactions: 25
Why is a 40 year old man calling his daughter, bro? I'm not even going to get into the nasty tit that was Abbie not actually washing the veggies, and dropping them in their nasty sink. Look at the amount of chicken they have made? WTF?? That is enough food for an entire week (maybe more) for a family of three

. View attachment 1893436
Are they planning on eating 4 chicken thighs apiece? Unbelievable..the quantity...and the beige color of everything except the salad that I couldn't be paid to eat...probably laden with E coli from Abbie handling the veggies with unwashed hands. I bet pig and asshat dont even eat the salad..its just for show.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Dude big p… gotta find a different lipstick color. The pink with the blue/green eyeliner is awful. So ass has the description saying “we have some work to do with the therapists. We think they need to see what she’s capable of.” So it’s back to the same thing they had with JSA and the homeschool teachers. They know everything and the professionals know nothing… I’m pretty sure they know what she’s capable of, and asshat can’t handle hearing the truth. And Abby isn’t playing games… she’s mentally a toddler! Why do they pay someone to take her to therapy? I thought that was against the rules for respite pay?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Dude big p… gotta find a different lipstick color. The pink with the blue/green eyeliner is awful. So ass has the description saying “we have some work to do with the therapists. We think they need to see what she’s capable of.” So it’s back to the same thing they had with JSA and the homeschool teachers. They know everything and the professionals know nothing… I’m pretty sure they know what she’s capable of, and asshat can’t handle hearing the truth. And Abby isn’t playing games… she’s mentally a toddler! Why do they pay someone to take her to therapy? I thought that was against the rules for respite pay?
If they pay the person cash they can do it.
And I agree. "Show them what shes capable of."
They still cant get her out of the car.
He pisses me off.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I would like to know what Abbie’s actions were in OT. He always skirts the truth and downplays her severity. I would ask in the comments, but for some unknown reason, I’m shadow banned on YouTube and FB would tear me apart for asking. I guess I’ll just have to think the worst.

• Heart
I loved seeing everyone's pets. Brightened my day. ❤
I'm too mad at the moment to comment on the three stooges. I've got to simmer down. 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I would like to know what Abbie’s actions were in OT. He always skirts the truth and downplays her severity. I would ask in the comments, but for some unknown reason, I’m shadow banned on YouTube and FB would tear me apart for asking. I guess I’ll just have to think the worst.
I imagine sessions are rather difficult to handle now she’s older and less disciplined. Her shoving, pulling and pushing people seems to have been increasing recently, (Asa mentioned the pushing therapists out of the way in a vlog a while ago too). I doubt any of that helps build a good professional relationship with her therapists either. Never mind an ABA therapist attending the OT sessions, they’d be better with SEAL Team 6 😂 Asa the sensitive little witch has shadow banned me again it seems as well. All because I politely pointed out the hypocrisy of him telling people not to judge Abbie all of the time and yet he was doing exactly that and judging people coming out of toilets, deciding who looks disabled or needy enough to use them. He cannot handle criticism in the slightest can he 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Well, he said she runs around the center and disrupts...but said it like it was no biggie, that Abbie is just so "socially intelligent" that she knows how to push buttons. To me, that sounds pretty bad, so I'm with you. But Im sure the humpers think its cute.

I imagine sessions are rather difficult to handle now she’s older and less disciplined. Her shoving, pulling and pushing people seems to have been increasing recently, (Asa mentioned the pushing therapists out of the way in a vlog a while ago too). I doubt any of that helps build a good professional relationship with her therapists either. Never mind an ABA therapist attending the OT sessions, they’d be better with SEAL Team 6 😂 Asa the sensitive little witch has shadow banned me again it seems as well. All because I politely pointed out the hypocrisy of him telling people not to judge Abbie all of the time and yet he was doing exactly that and judging people coming out of toilets, deciding who looks disabled or needy enough to use them. He cannot handle criticism in the slightest can he 😆
Seal Team 6. 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I guarantee she immediately bolts into the therapy office, goes straight past the waiting room and into the treatment rooms, wanting to play with the toys and sensory items that they have, honking and screaming along the way.... Hmmmm, image only if a CAREGIVER actually brought sensory toys that Abbie likes to play with, to the appointment and allowed her to play with them, while she waited!?!? I guarantee this would stop half of the running in and disrupting the whole place...
Also, my teenagers and young adult, are all bigger than their OTs and PTs. Guess what, they listen to them even more because they are mature enough and disciplined enough, to know that it isn't appropriate to go past the waiting room..
Oh and yea, there is a narrowing of Medicaid lines, when a patient is having issues within their therapy environment and causing major issues with transitions and not able to complete tasks, that the therapist (and sometimes the parent) can request that an ABA therapist come and sit within the session. This can be the patient's ongoing ABA therapist or the therapist office can assign an ABA therapist (or outsource one) for the client. Let me tell you, it is only in pretty extreme issues that Medicaid will pay for this and it has to be pretty severe. Also, A&P won't get over long on this. If they go railroading the OT, she will request her own ABA to sit in and they will set the parents straight because the end of the day, they have to write if Abbie is reaching goals or if she isn't and if she isn't, they are going to do a whole write up to Medicaid and show why, including their own ABA therapist's notes..

PS. I have seen teenagers like Abbie in my children's current therapy office and have talked with a few of their parents. I can say one thing, they don't last long at all. Usually at the first or second renewal, they are out the door... It is sad for the kids but let me tell you, I am so glad not to hear the screaming..

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes they do! We have an indoor cat we have been "babysitting" for our son for the past 5 years 😂 He and his girlfriend adopted her while they were in college. The following year he moved to a different apartment, one where the landlord didn't allow pets. After trying to hide our sweet fuzzy princess for months, he finally got caught, and he asked my husband and me to keep her until summer break. Well...we fell so absolutely in love with our grand-cat (after explaining to everyone...we are NOT cat people! 🤪) as did our 95 pound gentle giant chocolate lab, that we now claim squatters rights and refuse to give her back to our son 😜 I do not leave the house, no matter what, without laying eyes on her. If I can't find her, I keep looking until I do, just to make sure she didn't try to sneak out when our dog was let out, or when the laundry room door occasionally blows open (leads to garage) I check on her multiple times/day just to be sure. Although she's such a social butterfly, she's usually right where the actions is, or planted squarely on my lap ❤ They absolutely suck! Hearing Nala meow on that front step actually brought tears to my eyes. Congratulations ASS-a. That's the first of your vlogs I've watched that kept me on the edge of my seat...but for all the wrong reasons 🥵
If your son and his gf are looking for a cat(s) I took in two cats when a case that the i and the PD that I work in had to place an elderly client in a home and she couldn’t keep the cats so I took them home (we have 2 dogs) we’ve had them since before Christmas but the shelters are full and my wife is allergic to them(she told me to bring them home) so they have full run of my basement while the dogs are on the main floor. I posted on my towns FB page and had initial interest but heard no more. So if your sons looking let me know. They’re both female. One is 8 and one is 10

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If your son and his gf are looking for a cat(s) I took in two cats when a case that the i and the PD that I work in had to place an elderly client in a home and she couldn’t keep the cats so I took them home (we have 2 dogs) we’ve had them since before Christmas but the shelters are full and my wife is allergic to them(she told me to bring them home) so they have full run of my basement while the dogs are on the main floor. I posted on my towns FB page and had initial interest but heard no more. So if your sons looking let me know. They’re both female. One is 8 and one is 10
Awww Derr 😌 You and your wife are the best...and she's allergic? What a big heart ❤ Thank you so much for the offer, but they're not quite ready yet for any new pets. They live separately, and with roommates. My son's male roommates have never had pets so they don't want any in the apartment, and his gf lives with her sister and fiance and they adopted a yellow lab a year ago. When they get engaged (soon, I hope!) and move in together...they will likely get a kitty. Best of luck finding good homes for your fuzzy ladies! I wish I could take them, but ... my hubby would move out 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.