Fathering Autism #169 Off gallivanting living the life fat little tubby and his porcine wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the so-called snack that sounds like a full breakfast (burrata cheese sandwich) video, the sow refers to the bread as “artesian” rather than “artisan”. @CoffeeMomof2 noted what a poor videographer Ass is. An important skill is being sure the narrator in a film actually uses proper words and pronounces them correctly.
---
Almost to 50 pages. This has the most likes so far but not sure if “ass” can be in the title.

View attachment 2573171
Gotta fly first clash
So the seat can fit her ash

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I so badly want to see Piggy in this without the filters. That beanie probably looks like a baby beanie on her head with how fat her face and neck are. Again, Piggy acts helpless like it takes a rocket science degree to know how to wear a beanie. As a Florida girl....blah blah blah. As a SOUTHER BELL I have no clue how to chew with my mouth closed because I'm a SOUTHERN BELL, guyths.

View attachment 2572985
They issued you the wrong hat, Prissass
1700072602779.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In the so-called snack that sounds like a full breakfast (burrata cheese sandwich) video, the sow refers to the bread as “artesian” rather than “artisan”. @CoffeeMomof2 noted what a poor videographer Ass is. An important skill is being sure the narrator in a film actually uses proper words and pronounces them correctly.
---

Gotta fly first clash
So the seat can fit her ash
I LOLed when she said artesian instead of artisanal bread. Excessive amount of cheese. A tablespoon of honey. Oddly sliced strawberries and wasted bits by not coring them first. Slicing strawberries with a Sweeney Todd sized blade. Store-bought balsamic glaze instead of making her own. The 8 oz. cheese container suggests it contains eight servings. Piggy’s recipe used two servings per each toast. The Beast with the fleshy face bumper is truly a sloppy version of Sandra Lee’s semi-homemade style. She toasted bread on a stove-top. Estimated calories per ”snack”:
Bread = 110 cal.; Cheese = 140 cal.; Fruit = 17 cal.; Butter = 68 cal.; Honey = 64 cal. (conservative estimate for her long pour); Balsamic glaze = 60 cal. (conservative estimate). Total calories per serving estimated at 459 cal. A full-sized Snickers candy bar = 250 calories.

IMG_8723.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I LOLed when she said artesian instead of artisanal bread. Excessive amount of cheese. A tablespoon of honey. Oddly sliced strawberries and wasted bits by not coring them first. Slicing strawberries with a Sweeney Todd sized blade. Store-bought balsamic glaze instead of making her own. The 8 oz. cheese container suggests it contains eight servings. Piggy’s recipe used two servings per each toast. The Beast with the fleshy face bumper is truly a sloppy version of Sandra Lee’s semi-homemade style. She toasted bread on a stove-top. Estimated calories per ”snack”:
Bread = 110 cal.; Cheese = 140 cal.; Fruit = 17 cal.; Butter = 68 cal.; Honey = 64 cal. (conservative estimate for her long pour); Balsamic glaze = 60 cal. (conservative estimate). Total calories per serving estimated at 459 cal. A full-sized Snickers candy bar = 250 calories.

View attachment 2573347
And you know she didn't stop at 1 slice. There's more bread there.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.