Fathering Autism #169 Off gallivanting living the life fat little tubby and his porcine wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this all solidifies our options on how bad they are perceived in their local autism community. They have been shunned an can no longer get reliable help from local resources, so he beacons to his gaslit humpers for help. He announced on his vlogs that they needed a teacher, needed a 4th for clay shooting, need more OT in the area. Just to name a few. They live in a HUGE city and they have been dealing with this world for 18 years now. Help is there to those that need it, but when you've been acting like the Pigs that they are doors are going to close and Abbie will get the bare minimum assistance provided by law. Your humpers will not save you Ass and they are the only people you have left.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think this all solidifies our options on how bad they are perceived in their local autism community. They have been shunned an can no longer get reliable help from local resources, so he beacons to his gaslit humpers for help. He announced on his vlogs that they needed a teacher, needed a 4th for clay shooting, need more OT in the area. Just to name a few. They live in a HUGE city and they have been dealing with this world for 18 years now. Help is there to those that need it, but when you've been acting like the Pigs that they are doors are going to close and Abbie will get the bare minimum assistance provided by law. Your humpers will not save you Ass and they are the only people you have left.
Now I think the only reason he went to the Clay Shoot Fundraiser was to show off his clay shooting “skills”. They aren’t advocates, they don’t care about the community because if they did, like you said…. They would have built way more relationships than what they have. They are just two bsers with a camera, vlog, and mlm scheme.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
@JunoandMaya My thought is that they taught her to'wrestle' so they have an excuse when she is at her 'school' and attacks people Asswipe can say "oh, she's playing wrestle" He knows she really doesn't qualify to be in the program she's in now.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I think what it all boils down to is he will use whatever narrative best suits his views for the humpers and she'll go wherever her sow of a mother wants her to go.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
🤦‍♀️
20231113_100455.jpg

---
Time to clean out my phone again, here we go...Wheee!

She really needs to get a bigger bra, she would be better off wearing a sports bra, no one wants to see that side boobage🤢
Screenshot_20231112-005559.jpg

Oh my lord, she literally fills up the whole front door, she needs to stop wearing those cute dainty short shirts😝
Screenshot_20231108-014440.jpg

Why does she always have that dent in her cheeks, it's not a dimple, is it a fat pocket? LOL
Screenshot_20231103-022603.jpg

So who is this mysterious respite worker who doesn't want to be filmed, and how are they aware of that? Stupid humpers😂🤣
20231113_135558.jpg
20231113_135626.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
@JunoandMaya My thought is that they taught her to'wrestle' so they have an excuse when she is at her 'school' and attacks people Asswipe can say "oh, she's playing wrestle" He knows she really doesn't qualify to be in the program she's in now.
Good point. He loves to at least TRY to cover all the bases, the bastard.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
new video where ass pretends that abbie is able to cook but we know that will never happen as they have trouble getting to stay on task without prompting.

• Sick
  • Sad
Comments from Yesterday’s vlog

Leghumper: Why don't you let her choose what ever drink she wants?! She IS 18!!

Ass: That thought process of she can do whatever she wants because of her age simplv doesn't apply because of her disability. She doesn't have the capacity to make healthier decisions because she can't comprehend the impact of her decisions. If she drank Dr Pepper 24/7 vou'd be asking why we allow her to drink garbage all the time.

The Irony ^^^^

Leghumper: Have you ever sat with her and read books to her? She might like that.

Ass: Yes, of course. We read her bedtime stories like any other kid when she was younger.

Why not now if she has “developmental delay”? I really don’t expect him to but he contradicts himself constantly.

Leghumper: Question: How do you stay true to yourself and not loose who you are when you have child who will move things on shelf or furniture to where she likes

Ass: I would say that you can't determine who you are by where things are on a shelf, how the furniture is, or anything else that really doesn't matter that much in the grand scheme of things. Who we are is internal. The external stuff is just an expression of that but it won't change you.

Tell Priscilla that ^^^^

And a random leghumper comment….

Leghumper: Can she read her name? If so, put a sign on her table with her name on it. If she can't read her name, put her picture on a sign on the table.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Comments from Yesterday’s vlog

Leghumper: Why don't you let her choose what ever drink she wants?! She IS 18!!

Ass: That thought process of she can do whatever she wants because of her age simplv doesn't apply because of her disability. She doesn't have the capacity to make healthier decisions because she can't comprehend the impact of her decisions. If she drank Dr Pepper 24/7 vou'd be asking why we allow her to drink garbage all the time.

The Irony ^^^^

Leghumper: Have you ever sat with her and read books to her? She might like that.

Ass: Yes, of course. We read her bedtime stories like any other kid when she was younger.

Why not now if she has “developmental delay”? I really don’t expect him to but he contradicts himself constantly.

Leghumper: Question: How do you stay true to yourself and not loose who you are when you have child who will move things on shelf or furniture to where she likes

Ass: I would say that you can't determine who you are by where things are on a shelf, how the furniture is, or anything else that really doesn't matter that much in the grand scheme of things. Who we are is internal. The external stuff is just an expression of that but it won't change you.

Tell Priscilla that ^^^^

And a random leghumper comment….

Leghumper: Can she read her name? If so, put a sign on her table with her name on it. If she can't read her name, put her picture on a sign on the table.
Wow... those humpties just don't get it. Abbie cannot read her name and having her picture or her name on the table would mean zero to her.

I doubt they can read to Abbie now or when she was younger as she doesn't have the attention span or the interest long enough to get anything out of it.

That question about Abbie moving stuff around is stupid.... thats the least of Asshat's worries. The table thing is stupid too.... just put up everything you do not want her to shred... just like you would if a toddler was around.

• Heart
new video where ass pretends that abbie is able to cook but we know that will never happen as they have trouble getting to stay on task without prompting.
Jesus she can't even lift an empty air fryer basket with both hands, no she doesn't need occupational therapy🙄 The jump cut when she entered the pantry obviously meant that grabby Abby was probably bulldozing through all the snacks she could get her hands on😉😆😆

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Isaiah needs to get the hell out of there.
He was trying to explain how he does things with a client and Asa totally ignored him the entire time- just stared at the air fryer.
Then at the last minute he acted like he was listening but he wasnt.
Isaiah is going to get fed up one day.
At some point Isaiah will have a lot of knowledge and experience, but Asa will always act like he knows more.

And no, Abbie is never going to heat up her dinner in the air fryer, Asa. And you know it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Boy Wonder is rapidly chunking up!! Yikes!! Tubby needs to be honest with himself and with his viewers, Abbie will never be able to use any appliance, including an air fryer. It is sad at this point that he is pushing this narrative. Is he trying to convince himself or his viewers? I started to feel sorry for him but his true colours shone through when he ignored everything that Boy Wonder was explaining to him about the techniques that he uses in his job.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
He was trying to explain how he does things with a client and Asa totally ignored him the entire time- just stared at the air fryer.
At some point Isaiah will have a lot of knowledge and experience, but Asa will always act like he knows more.

And no, Abbie is never going to heat up her dinner in the air fryer, Asa. And you know it.
I don’t think Abbie will ever advance more than where she is now. I’m sure they’ve been told that many times.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
OMG!! New video!!

Q: Independent Cooking For The Future?

A: NO, that is a big HELL NAW!! She will never be able to do independent cooking!! She can't do any of those things now or EVER, However, I can see her getting salmonella from raw chicken from not washing hands properly or eating raw chicken if she is left to cook independently!! These people are morons!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

I just posted a similar comment. Boy Wonder needs to get out of that toxic environment. Twatty is killing his physical health with the garbage that she serves him and Tubby is killing his metal health by being a crappy person. Abbie needs to be accepted for who she is and the challenges and limitations that come with her. She needs physical therapy, exercise and good nutrition, not hand over hand air fryer instruction that will lead nowhere. Abbie doesn't need "employment" but she does need engagement. With all of the resources at their disposal, Abbie should be able to be in physical activities that will keep her healthy, active and more alert.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If Asswipe didn’t have a vlog to deliver, he wouldn’t even bother trying to get Abbie to use the air fryer. He knows perfectly well that Abbie is never going to independently cook.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If Asswipe didn’t have a vlog to deliver, he wouldn’t even bother trying to get Abbie to use the air fryer. He knows perfectly well that Abbie is never going to independently cook.
But with jump cuts he can fool the humpers into thinking that her skills are progressing when we all know that they will never improve.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I really enjoyed it when he was yaking away in front of the open fridge and had to dart off to stop Sweet Girl from getting into mischief.
He said she was going for his cup.
I think she was diving into the chicken wings with both hands. 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jesus she can't even lift an empty air fryer basket with both hands, no she doesn't need occupational therapy🙄 The jump cut when she entered the pantry obviously meant that grabby Abby was probably bulldozing through all the snacks she could get her hands on😉😆😆
CorrectionI meant physical therapy

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.