Fathering Autism #166 Piggy Robs You Blind to Reach Her Goal, She’s an Overweight Dimwit Without a Soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She only cares about herself and only herself!! She is a rude fat witch!! NO MANNERS, for claiming to be a southern belle...my bleeping ass!! I have seen her be so sweet to people placing an order and once they have, she is dismissive it is purely transactional!! Fake and phony as hell!! Yet, her minions continue to worship at her alter, time after time, and making her RICH!
Ugh. Read the room, Piggy. Tricia B. is sharing her story about having premie twins and getting a divorce by the time they were 3 years old, working to make ends meet as a single mom. And selfish Big P tunes out and starts snapping Zoom selfies. So tone deaf and uncouth.

IMG_7188.jpeg

GM Sherry’s ex-husband and the father of her children recently died. Wonder what the compassionate CillaMe did to support her.

And it took her seven seconds on camera to struggle getting up out of her living room chair next to the bar when G arrived.

IMG_7183.jpeg

IMG_7184.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
That’s true charity and class from Ol blue eyes. Love me some Frank. The wonderful George Michael was the same. It came out after he died about how much he did, donated to charities and others that needed help. Didn’t want it pubically known when he was alive. Such a wonderful man that had a heart of gold. I miss George 😢 he was one of the good ones.

I’m not a fan of this new(ish) thing where people doing acts of good and then uploading the footage to TikTok or whatever for likes. Just seems insensitive, tacky and self serving to me. Some of the recipients seem embarrassed/humiliated at times but have no choice but to accept the help and be filmed as they are desperate.

I feel the same way about the “celebs” shouting it from the rooftops about their foundation and how much they supposedly do to help. They latch on to the trendy bandwagon of the moment. They donate others money, not their own money out of their pocket and then as little as possible reaches the cause and the foundation pockets the rest in immoral ways (looking at you Markle and Hazbeen!)

Adding the Frank documentary to my list, thanks for the recommendation 😊

Sincerest apologies for those that found this a snoozefest. Back to usual snark tomorrow
(Last off topic post , promise!!)
I didn’t know that about George Michael! Dude.. that makes me so much sadder now. I know it’s been a while, but my mom brought me up on him! My mom was always a cold woman… never was one to really lose constraint or open herself up. Even to family. To this day I still don’t even know her beliefs in ANYTHING…

But one day I caught her in the living room, closed eyes and silently belting along to the live version of “Don’t let the sun go down on me” with him and Elton John. Closest thing I ever saw to her letting go lol
---
Alright tattlers.. let’s vote on who was better at keeping their sexual orientation a secret before finally coming out and being celebrated for who they are and who they want to love?💕❤💕❤

GM got my vote over GB .. just sayin’..
881959C1-D2DE-4C66-899A-0F347F15530D.jpeg
74351412-449C-4636-8C9E-20C0579DF04D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Good grief, those weren't Asswipe's tonsils, those were Babywipes tonsils...that poor kid has old man tonsils. That's just not right..hoo boy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Hey guysth!!
missed y’all!
School and then work has been taking up my whole time. Particularly now that I’m getting more intense courses

Right now taking psychology and our weekly to final project is on a disorder. Bet y’all can’t guess what I picked 🙂 (so happy to have a DSM right now 😅)

(Off topic warning but about autism)
but one of our projects tonight was to pick a film or media that showcases our chosen disorder As good representation. I’ve always found it difficult to find a movie that doesn’t make autism look like either a super power or endorse very dangerous techniques.

So I chose the Pixar Short “Loop” and I was curious if anyone here has seen it? I feel like for what it is, it’s a pretty decent representation of non-verbal autism.

Anyone here have their own films they feel represent autism well? Would love to hear some opinions.
Black Balloon - based on a true story. The co-writer grew up with 3 brothers, 2 with autism - well written and some well known faces amongst the cast. All the best Nicole, with your studies.
---
This view gives you a pretty clear indication of just how short head is and the inside of the garage is packed. I don't think they can even walk through it now. They're both in a race to see who is going to need a defibrillator first. 🤪
Correction - ‘how short and fat head is’!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I didn’t know that about George Michael! What a guy! The documentary is a little long, but it’s good! And now I want to visit Palm Springs after watching it. Enjoy!
OTT: Noir Fan, I lived in Palm Springs for 8 months working as a nanny. My English friend was Frank's wife Barbara's closet organiser/ clothes minder (to get her clothes mended, appropriately laundered, shoes fixed, accompanying the clother to their destation etc), she rarely saw Frank and said he was very polite to her when he did. He gave us tickets to see him in concert in Las Vegas which was a quick plane ride from Palm Springs there! Huge cross off my bucket list for real

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh Priscilla, how the lies roll off your tongue like slimy Okra because your Mama did raise a quitter. You quit your WLS, it didn't quit you.

1693483350809.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh Priscilla, how the lies roll off your tongue like slimy Okra because your Mama did raise a quitter. You quit your WLS, it didn't quit you.

View attachment 2416331
She acts like she's headed to the Olympics. Whatever happens she's given her all and she'll leave it all on the field. No, you're desperate trash and your bougie life is getting away from you. Go choke on your okra.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Good grief, those weren't Asswipe's tonsils, those were Babywipes tonsils...that poor kid has old man tonsils. That's just not right..hoo boy.
I almost quoted you last night saying the same thing. 😂 I deleted it…thinking perhaps I was looking eeeerrrr….too closely at the tonsils. I was, but still…those are some low hangers for a 21 year old. 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I almost quoted you last night saying the same thing. 😂 I deleted it…thinking perhaps I was looking eeeerrrr….too closely at the tonsils. I was, but still…those are some low hangers for a 21 year old. 🫣
GB's tonsils must get some pounding....if you know what I mean.... 🍆🍆🍆 :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Ladies...and Derr.. this is what Omar sent me, he said Southern Belle Maassive requested a new gown to be made.
uglyyello.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Well...taking another look at what appears to be either a freak of nature or a Babywipes prank. ...he has a pitiful sense of humor. We all know Prissassapotomus keeps all the men's stones in her purse. That's a bibical term, catch on Asswipe?

• Haha
Reactions: 14

View attachment 2416331
Yep Sweet Cilla...you wanna thank people for their stories of their lives...just like you did when snapping selfies when the other lady was talking about her preemie twins....you disgust me
And...your goals are simply to make as much cashola as you can to support your drunken concierge lifestyle you wish you had...
Geeeeezez those humps are dense

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.