Fathering Autism #166 Piggy Robs You Blind to Reach Her Goal, She’s an Overweight Dimwit Without a Soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fox interviewed the Canadian about his cause. I haven’t watched it. Too late for Abbie though.

Whew I thought this was gonna be about Ass and Priscilla going to jail for ssi fraud. Daaamn! Good for him for getting recognized by fox, he’ll probably get more views. Maybe they will start cracking down more on exploitation but damn I thought this was some juicy fraud tea. Ass and Priscilla finally making it to national news :ROFLMAO: instead of the local news bs they set up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Fox interviewed the Canadian about his cause. I haven’t watched it. Too late for Abbie though.

No doubt Tubby's skidmarked tighty whiteys are in a nasty bunch right now! How dare DCP get recognition on a National Broadcast for vlogging about exploitive parents? Tubby deserves to be interviewed, not because he is an exploitive hole but because........autism 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So Thilla is shilling makeup while Florida is dealing with a hurricane. Not surprising.

We evacuated inland with the pets on Monday (the cats were not amused) We’re okay and as far as we know our house in Tampa Bay is okay. Our friends who live in the Big Bend area lost everything they didn’t take with them when they evacuated.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She’s such an ungrateful, opportunistic witch 😡

“Yep” is so disrespectful…then discounts her concern like she’s a fool to worry. And of course when she realizes she’s not getting a sale from this poor misguided humper … she moves on with no response to her pledge of adoration 🤬🤬🤬

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

“Yep” is so disrespectful…then discounts her concern like she’s a fool to worry. And of course when she realizes she’s not getting a sale from this poor misguided humper … she moves on with no response to her pledge of adoration 🤬🤬🤬
The hurricane was an unwelcome distraction from meeting her goalths. For the record, Thilla, if you’re safe from a hurricane, prayers of gratitude and concern for others is the correct response.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

This witch is stale and has no concept of empathy.
Her and Ass are very cold ppl.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I wonder what piggy will do if moobie has to leave to help Butch.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Another example of how cold she is.

She only cares about herself and only herself!! She is a rude fat witch!! NO MANNERS, for claiming to be a southern belle...my bleeping ass!! I have seen her be so sweet to people placing an order and once they have, she is dismissive it is purely transactional!! Fake and phony as hell!! Yet, her minions continue to worship at her alter, time after time, and making her RICH!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She only cares about herself and only herself!! She is a rude fat witch!! NO MANNERS, for claiming to be a southern belle...my bleeping ass!! I have seen her be so sweet to people placing an order and once they have, she is dismissive it is purely transactional!! Fake and phony as hell!! Yet, her minions continue to worship at her alter, time after time, and making her RICH!

OMFG. I couldn't bellieve this as I watched it. What an ABSOLUTE witch she is.

• Angry
  • Wow
She's unbelievable. So full of herself.

View attachment 2414677View attachment 2414678View attachment 2414680

View attachment 2414682
---

Check out this one. Whoever is creating these you're doing the Lord's work lol!

The fact that she has to use her disabled daughter to sell that crap is ridiculous. She know Abbie has the following. C’mon Big P stop using your daughter for sales. She obviously doesn’t want to do this which is why you keep telling her to stop. Mother of the Year right here…NOT

• Angry
Reactions: 26
She's unbelievable. So full of herself.

View attachment 2414677View attachment 2414678View attachment 2414680

View attachment 2414682
---

Check out this one. Whoever is creating these you're doing the Lord's work lol!

What an absolute B..tch!! Something is up with Abbie's hair...it is much too thick suddenly..especially ....wet? They didn't put extensions on her did they?

She is just outright in exploiting mode.. and if she is bitchy on camera in front of potential scam victims and humps... ..just imagine what she is really like...when no cameras?

Cheap MLM hair products are not going to grow out breakage.. something is up with these SCAMSTERS!!
---
Another example of how cold she is.

Wow... no words. I think I know what a cold, stupid narcissist she is.. then... I get surprised even more at the depths of her lack of caring and focus on herself..... Hope her poor downline wakes the F UP!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
I watched a documentary yesterday on Prime. “Sinatra in Palm Springs”. He was no angel, had huge mood swings, but was anonymously very generous. He did not want to gloat and pat himself on the back like some people we know.

They said he would read the paper every day to look for anyone who needed help. People that lost their homes from fire, children with cancer, etc. Paying hospital bills for restaurant staff. Without letting on who was helping them. Of course, he had loads and loads of money, but he knew the power of giving without recognition.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.