Fathering Autism #166 Piggy Robs You Blind to Reach Her Goal, She’s an Overweight Dimwit Without a Soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another example of how cold she is.

That twit. She sure is full of JLo confidence considering she looks like John Candy, but more obese. She really thinks that she is somethhing. What was so important that she had to gurn for selfies? Who wants photos of that homely ogre? If it is possible, I dislike her more now than ever before.
---
I watched a documentary yesterday on Prime. “Sinatra in Palm Springs”. He was no angel, had huge mood swings, but was anonymously very generous. He did not want to gloat and pat himself on the back like some people we know.

They said he would read the paper every day to look for anyone who needed help. People that lost their homes from fire, children with cancer, etc. Paying hospital bills for restaurant staff. Without letting on who was helping them. Of course, he had loads and loads of money, but he knew the power of giving without recognition.
I love Frank!

That obese Slimelife twit should be donating her proceeds from the hair mask sales to a hurricane relief fund. It's in her own damn back yard and she is lucky that she has not been affected with destruction, injury or loss. Selfish bint.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Another example of how cold she is.

She's unbelievable. So full of herself.

View attachment 2414677View attachment 2414678View attachment 2414680

View attachment 2414682
---

Check out this one. Whoever is creating these you're doing the Lord's work lol!

What a complete Can You Not Talk. And Assache if you are reading this, yes I have downloaded these videos and have them stored in an external hard drive. As your wife is the most horrible, self serving, evil women I have seen. That is not a compassionate woman, mum, or mum of the year. We know your Pigrilla wife low key abuses Abbie, verbally and physically. We know she practically uses Abbie like a Barbie doll, and dislike her guts. Assachemcgee if you put extensions in Abbie's hair, then you are the worse humans as well as parents there is ever to a disabled child/young adult. We know you hurt and abuse those poor dogs, physically and don't walk them. I walked my little fluffy boy around the forest today, he had a good run and is happy as anything. No tail between his legs, no scared looked, just pure joy and playing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I love Frank!

That obese Slimelife twit should be donating her proceeds from the hair mask sales to a hurricane relief fund. It's in her own damn back yard and she is lucky that she has not been affected with destruction, injury or loss. Selfish bint.
They are incapable of seeing over the edges of their little soup bowl. Hurricane prep is just content for them. And maybe an excuse to see if insurance will pay for a new fence.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20230830_144126_Facebook.jpg

I guess since the storm didn't hit Jax it's just over now. So, let's continue to schlep crap. Stupid twit!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Where I live in Florida we did not really get anything just some rain and wind. But I know people in Florida got it worse then me and I hope they are doing okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That obese Slimelife twit should be donating her proceeds from the hair mask sales to a hurricane relief fund.
I bet you they will do a vlog where at some point they’ll mention donating to the hurricane relief effort. You know how much they like to blow their own trumpets and tell everyone how they’re being charitable.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Someone else noticed that, too!
What that person said. The few drops of rain and wind gusts they got are over. A lot of people lost everything last night. Other don’t even know bad the damage is because they can’t get back to check. It is so not over.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Where I live in Florida we did not really get anything just some rain and wind. But I know people in Florida got it worse then me and I hope they are doing okay.
My Gainesville son and his roommates and fellow UF students escaped the predicted wrath - thank goodness! They had some strong winds and branches down by them but that's it. They have power as well 🙏❤

• Heart
I bet you they will do a vlog where at some point they’ll mention donating to the hurricane relief effort. You know how much they like to blow their own trumpets and tell everyone how they’re being charitable.
I doubt it. They only mention being "charitable" when it gets them attention. Donating money wouldn't. Not unless they could film themselves, money in hand, directly passing it off. Or if it got P sales. Like her breasr cancer awareness/use my aunts death for sales trick. Or giving tiny sanitizer samples (complete with business card with web address to buy from) to the hospital.

If they don't see direct benefit for themselves they won't do tit for others. And hurricanes are so common it wouldn't make them special. Not unless they got hit hard by it.

• Heart
Her neck rolls now have rolls. She's moving in to triple and quadruple chin territory.

1693434348800.png

---
Clinic for education?

1693434525624.png
1693434552982.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Just a little thnack. Her jaws were going like the clappers until she realised she was being filmed.
Screenshot (300).png

Woah Nelly! Like a bag of satsumas.

Screenshot (301).png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.