Fathering Autism #166 Piggy Robs You Blind to Reach Her Goal, She’s an Overweight Dimwit Without a Soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they are the type of people that would say "the whole world can't stop because part of Florida is damaged" to justify slinging her slime tit

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I'm so tempted to out myself on her FB and blast her ass.

View attachment 2415391
Hey Pig witch, how about hearing about hurricanes & how many people were hurt & lost everything?? bleeping unbelievably clueless moron. I am happy that there is definitely more comments calling them out but there needs to be all comments calling their tit out.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I watched a documentary yesterday on Prime. “Sinatra in Palm Springs”. He was no angel, had huge mood swings, but was anonymously very generous. He did not want to gloat and pat himself on the back like some people we know.

They said he would read the paper every day to look for anyone who needed help. People that lost their homes from fire, children with cancer, etc. Paying hospital bills for restaurant staff. Without letting on who was helping them. Of course, he had loads and loads of money, but he knew the power of giving without recognition.
That’s true charity and class from Ol blue eyes. Love me some Frank. The wonderful George Michael was the same. It came out after he died about how much he did, donated to charities and others that needed help. Didn’t want it pubically known when he was alive. Such a wonderful man that had a heart of gold. I miss George 😢 he was one of the good ones.

I’m not a fan of this new(ish) thing where people doing acts of good and then uploading the footage to TikTok or whatever for likes. Just seems insensitive, tacky and self serving to me. Some of the recipients seem embarrassed/humiliated at times but have no choice but to accept the help and be filmed as they are desperate.

I feel the same way about the “celebs” shouting it from the rooftops about their foundation and how much they supposedly do to help. They latch on to the trendy bandwagon of the moment. They donate others money, not their own money out of their pocket and then as little as possible reaches the cause and the foundation pockets the rest in immoral ways (looking at you Markle and Hazbeen!)

Adding the Frank documentary to my list, thanks for the recommendation 😊

Sincerest apologies for those that found this a snoozefest. Back to usual snark tomorrow

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
You know P schleps that SL crap saying how amazing it is and then you look at her spam skin and wonder what the hell does she see that we don’t.
I turned 50 in July and started using Lume products… this is my skin using their soap and lotion and working in the yard all day laying stone and mulch. How is it that she is 10 years younger,has the “fountain of youth” at her disposal and is full of preservatives,yet looks a hot damn mess.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thanks @WowMeowMeowWow for getting the thread started AGAIN! 😘. Thanks guyths for the votes 🥰 Just finished up work for the day and realized my title was up here. :m

A&P were in a frenzy this month. Posting multiple times a day to sell a overpriced hair product and the only one who didn't try the hair mask was GB. I am surprised she didn't use it on the dogs. I have a feeling she's going to reach her goal, but I don't know if she can keep this pace every month. She was fresh off of Palooza so the cult speech was fresh in her mind. She has great difficulty remembering what she is selling or what is in the products so she just repeats over and over again she has goals. They introduce these new products to get their sales and then don't mention them again. Where is the DuoLab? Who won the lipstick sales contest at Palooza? Who won tickets to see Beyonce or Taylor Swift? Are they going to show who gets the pie in their faces?

I still think SL is sinking and it's why they've had to bring in these gimmicky products. Someone said they announced at Palooza they want to bring onboard 85,000 new BG's by 2025. They may get new ones but how many leave after a few months of not making any money. They don't give those numbers.

• Heart
That’s true charity and class from Ol blue eyes. Love me some Frank. The wonderful George Michael was the same. It came out after he died about how much he did, donated to charities and others that needed help. Didn’t want it pubically known when he was alive. Such a wonderful man that had a heart of gold. I miss George 😢 he was one of the good ones.

I’m not a fan of this new(ish) thing where people doing acts of good and then uploading the footage to TikTok or whatever for likes. Just seems insensitive, tacky and self serving to me. Some of the recipients seem embarrassed/humiliated at times but have no choice but to accept the help and be filmed as they are desperate.

I feel the same way about the “celebs” shouting it from the rooftops about their foundation and how much they supposedly do to help. They latch on to the trendy bandwagon of the moment. They donate others money, not their own out of their pocket and then as little as possible reaches the cause and the foundation pockets the rest in immoral ways (looking at you Markle and Hazbeen!)

Adding the Frank documentary to my list, thanks for the recommendation 😊
I didn’t know that about George Michael! What a guy! The documentary is a little long, but it’s good! And now I want to visit Palm Springs after watching it. Enjoy!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You know what Asshole and Titsucker need.....ball hamhock, I mean hammock
underwear. If they're that saggy secure them. These are actually kinda cute. I had to stop scrolling in the underwear ads...I was getting a bit excited looking at REAL men.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This view gives you a pretty clear indication of just how short head is and the inside of the garage is packed. I don't think they can even walk through it now. They're both in a race to see who is going to need a defibrillator first. 🤪

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
This view gives you a pretty clear indication of just how short head is and the inside of the garage is packed. I don't think they can even walk through it now. They're both in a race to see who is going to need a defibrillator first. 🤪
What an unappealing little man.

• Haha
  • Heart
He was bitching about no space in garage for vehicles. Here's a tip: get a shed and put tools in it and then make Piggy take those 10,000 boxes of decorations inside to her office. Problem solved.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
You know what Asshole and Titsucker need.....ball hamhock, I mean hammock
underwear. If they're that saggy secure them. These are actually kinda cute. I had to stop scrolling in the underwear ads...I was getting a bit excited looking at REAL men.

"Bulge enhancer"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Yay! I was so worried about you, when you disappeared for a while and hoped you didn’t get kicked off.
Loop is definitely a good one. I also have watched some documentaries on BBC, if you can use those, that were really good too. One was over their schooling options, one had a set of boys that was moved out into their own housing and that was locked up (because they were known to elope and needed their own space and it was really difficult to watch), another the whole family had autism (mom, dad and at least 1 of the kids).
Hang in there with school and you got this! Also, keep an eye on the weather. They are hoping the Hurricane will blow by us up here but you never know..
Thanks for the suggestions! I figured there has to be some good stuff out there amongst the “Music”s of autism in film.
Oh and this rain suuuucks. I’m driving a car that has its passenger window broken. Fixing that would be #245 in my list of things that need finical attention tho. tried trash bags, they don’t work. But opening up to this guy I served the other day, he mentioned see through shower curtains! Would of never thought about that.. (now if the rain could just stop long enough to tape it on)
People can call it red neck as all hell.. I call it surviving with what I have 😂🤣

Maybe Asa can let me move back into the hater dungeon til I can save up some money 🫠
---
Welcome back!! It's good to be busy with things that you love, especially learning! Have you watched Temple Grandin? It is a really good movie about a woman with Autism who changed the livestock industry with her inventions!

So that was going to be my go-to before I remembered Loop! The only reason I chose Loop was because I had seen it more recently, and I’ve never got to watch the full biopic of Grandin. I saw a lot of clips, and Danes seems like she does a really great job as Temple. I have however, always enjoyed listening to Temples “Ted Talks” and speeches! I just love her to death.
Also as someone who is constantly being told they talk way too loud (mostly from my manic states) I’ve always loved how unapologetic she is about how she speaks 😌😌😌
---
I watched a documentary yesterday on Prime. “Sinatra in Palm Springs”. He was no angel, had huge mood swings, but was anonymously very generous. He did not want to gloat and pat himself on the back like some people we know.

They said he would read the paper every day to look for anyone who needed help. People that lost their homes from fire, children with cancer, etc. Paying hospital bills for restaurant staff. Without letting on who was helping them. Of course, he had loads and loads of money, but he knew the power of giving without recognition.
I’ve never heard of him before. I’ll have to check that out while I still have Prime!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.