Fathering Autism #166 Piggy Robs You Blind to Reach Her Goal, She’s an Overweight Dimwit Without a Soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread Suggestion:

Fathering Autism #167 Grease is the Word! So apropos for the MaAssive Booze Cruise.

Reactions: 7
Should be said there is nothing wrong with "touching yourself." Around Abbie's developmental age it is normal to explore those sensations. It is to be expected. Even "humping inanimate objects." Sadly Abbie will never grow out of that either. But it isn't a shameful thing.

But her parents think that it is fine to let her to whatever, whenever. Ass seems to enjoy watching her do it as often as he films her "stimming." They say how free Abbie is and isn't worried about society pressures but that isn't a choice she makes. And even if they say they don't care if it makes others uncomfortable they SHOULD care about maintaining Abs dignity and safety.

Teach her safe and private ways she can be "free." And by private I don't mean where her dad or brother are participating or watching. (I would include P in that but let's be real she wants nothing to do with Abbie if it doesn't directly benefit her.)

It is possible they are just lazy and don't care.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion:
Cut to the front says the one with the gunt, they say its for Abbie but their talk is just junk!

Reactions: 12
Not sure if I can share redacted info, but apparently there is an additional Jeep owned by Assa. Purchased in March. A 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport, Silver/Stainless. This is a stock photo of the car. Didn't someone in here mention a silver jeep in a recent video? Wonder who is driving it? Isaiah? The GMC truck is still listed as owned by Ass. Whatcha hiding, Asa??
Jeep 1.JPG

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Why would he buy an 11-12 year old jeep. The 24’s are out now. I just got mine today! Unless he was buying it for someone else that the newness and price didn’t matter… hmmm. They buy a $100k grand wagoneer for pigshit and he buys an old ass wrangler? Something is off there

Reactions: 14
Why would he buy an 11-12 year old jeep. The 24’s are out now. I just got mine today! Unless he was buying it for someone else that the newness and price didn’t matter… hmmm. They buy a $100k grand wagoneer for pigshit and he buys an old ass wrangler? Something is off there
They still have the black 2022 Grand Wagoneer Obsidian Series. That thing is HUGE. I guess Ass could drive the 2012. It seemed strange that he'd sell his truck and have nothing to drive

Reactions: 10
Meow Meow! Not trying to be a know it all, but he has been driving that jeep for many months now. He bought it used after he “sold” turned in his leased? truck. 😘
He was driving that jeep back when they decided they would go to the beach for homeschool every Monday. They went twice.😂
He was also going to take Sweet Girl on rubber dicky ..lol…ducky excursions…dropping Autism ducks on other jeeps. That happened once.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Perhaps it is a car for Kylie after the big accident? 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.