Fathering Autism #166 Piggy Robs You Blind to Reach Her Goal, She’s an Overweight Dimwit Without a Soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OTT: Noir Fan, I lived in Palm Springs for 8 months working as a nanny. My English friend was Frank's wife Barbara's closet organiser/ clothes minder (to get her clothes mended, appropriately laundered, shoes fixed, accompanying the clother to their destation etc), she rarely saw Frank and said he was very polite to her when he did. He gave us tickets to see him in concert in Las Vegas which was a quick plane ride from Palm Springs there! Huge cross off my bucket list for real
Okay, I am officially jealous! How I wish I could have seen him in concert. I believe my folks saw him a few times. My mom saw him in concert in the 1940s when she was a teenage fan. Swoon! On topic: Sinatra would have despised A&P, but would have probably been very kind towards Abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They are currently live, making lunch together....Ass shoving food down his hole and Pig whipping up a dip using mayo, sour cream and you guessed it a ranch packet. Trying to get those final sales in....must be a school day oh oops clinic day for Abs! At home date lunch! Whoohoo! #couplegoals

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
This witch literally uses 75% of an 8oz cheese bag in Abbies lunch. They are feeding her lentils and cheese for lunch…..

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Who thinks big p will buy out what’s left? With her 50% back she will really only spend about $6000. I feel like that’s not too much for her to spend to “meet her goals”

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Who thinks big p will buy out what’s left? With her 50% back she will really only spend about $6000. I feel like that’s not too much for her to spend to “meet her goals”
It doesn’t make good sense financially. So yeah, that’s something she would do.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You know what Asshole and Titsucker need.....ball hamhock, I mean hammock
underwear. If they're that saggy secure them. These are actually kinda cute. I had to stop scrolling in the underwear ads...I was getting a bit excited looking at REAL men. There's even a built in BULGE ENHANCER which I am sure little man and
This witch literally uses 75% of an 8oz cheese bag in Abbies lunch. They are feeding her lentils and cheese for lunch…..
You mean cheese with a sprinkle of lentels on top. I knew these two are really gluttons for punishment.....beans or lentils all the time!
---
No more room in the garage and Isaiahs shack.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
(Last off topic post , promise!!)
I didn’t know that about George Michael! Dude.. that makes me so much sadder now. I know it’s been a while, but my mom brought me up on him! My mom was always a cold woman… never was one to really lose constraint or open herself up. Even to family. To this day I still don’t even know her beliefs in ANYTHING…

But one day I caught her in the living room, closed eyes and silently belting along to the live version of “Don’t let the sun go down on me” with him and Elton John. Closest thing I ever saw to her letting go lol
---
Alright tattlers.. let’s vote on who was better at keeping their sexual orientation a secret before finally coming out and being celebrated for who they are and who they want to love?💕❤💕❤

GM got my vote over GB .. just sayin’..
View attachment 2415703View attachment 2415704
Sweet memory of your mom to keep treasured 💖 It’s amazing what music can do to get people to feel and open up. I went to see Elton in June in the UK and he sang that. Made me tear up. Up there with one of the best concerts I’ve ever been to. His voice was so powerful and he played the piano nonstop. I was knackered just watching him lol. I remember a lot of wham and George being played at home too as I was growing up. And I can’t help but warble along as soon as I hear careless whisper lol. GM gets my vote too, think it will be along time before GB comes out, fear of Asa being the number one reason. Sad really, if he is gay he should be accepted for who he is but his Dads a knobhead and would make life difficult for him I imagine.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You mean cheese with a sprinkle of lentels on top. I knew these two are really gluttons for punishment.....beans or lentils all the time!
---

No more room in the garage and Isaiahs shack.
:ROFLMAO: That was Abbies lunch. They made themselves Ranch flavored sandwiches. Ass said he felt like an adult because they used fancy bread. Dude you’re 40.

They also said Abbie didn’t eat dinner last night. Maybe she went to bed early to avoid whatever the duck Priscilla cooked.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They are currently live, making lunch together....Ass shoving food down his hole and Pig whipping up a dip using mayo, sour cream and you guessed it a ranch packet. Trying to get those final sales in....must be a school day oh oops clinic day for Abs! At home date lunch! Whoohoo! #couplegoals

They need to do what hubby and I did today for a "date". We walked our dogs almost 2 miles today. Felt good.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Ladies...and Derr.. this is what Omar sent me, he said Southern Belle Maassive requested a new gown to be made.View attachment 2416578
Hi, polite reminder @boychik0830 has graciously responded to my intruding (? right word?) questions about their gender, he is a very polite young man who along with @Nicole9Volt (f) are in their early 30’s (I think I recall N is 32 as well, please correct me if wrong).
They (and any young people on here) provide real stuff about living with ASD, and I’m sure @derr1117 doesn't mind sharing the only guy spot!😍😉😂🤦🏼‍♀️☺

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I watched a couple min of shack boi’s vlog. He said his mom found him a family for him to do respite. He still can’t do tit for himself. I bet his mom got him the rbt job. She has to inject herself into every aspect of his life. It’s disgusting

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
It doesn't matter if she wins or loses. She made a tit ton of money this month. That is really all that matters to them. But we know she wants to win so she can boast about it and keep her rank of Priscilla Mother Fucker Shithead (PMFS).

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Sick of these vlogs where the music is playing as he shows Abs doing her things...getting cereal, putting dish in sink, pouring milk, feeding fish, etc...so it looks like she's just doing this all on her own. Makes the stupid humpers believe he is not telling her over & over & over what to do and how to do it. Yep that music stuff irritates me...also my pet peeve is Ass doing things with one hand...opening milk, holding the box, etc....of course it's because of the camera in his other hand. Gets on my nerves with the one hand

• Haha
  • Heart
Sweet memory of your mom to keep treasured 💖 It’s amazing what music can do to get people to feel and open up. I went to see Elton in June in the UK and he sang that. Made me tear up. Up there with one of the best concerts I’ve ever been to. His voice was so powerful and he played the piano nonstop. I was knackered just watching him lol. I remember a lot of wham and George being played at home too as I was growing up. And I can’t help but warble along as soon as I hear careless whisper lol. GM gets my vote too, think it will be along time before GB comes out, fear of Asa being the number one reason. Sad really, if he is gay he should be accepted for who he is but his Dads a knobhead and would make life difficult for him I imagine.
Netflix has a fabulous documentary on Wham. Andrew Ridgley is behind it, what a generous and selfless partner he was to George. They were the perfect partnership on and off the stage.

I am please to say that not only do I still have my Choose LIfe T-shirt, it still fits me!! I was 19 when Wake Me Up Before You Go Go came out....yes I am old as dirt 🥴 🥴😂😂
1693513686407.png

---
I watched a couple min of shack boi’s vlog. He said his mom found him a family for him to do respite. He still can’t do tit for himself. I bet his mom got him the rbt job. She has to inject herself into every aspect of his life. It’s disgusting
Wanna bet that he will eventually be caring for Kaidale?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if GB will be respite for Kaidale since G is moving. That would make Big P feel like a savior to her ”bestie” Kaitlin.

• Sick
I do not if anyone posted about this yet but a mom in the state of Utah got arrested yesterday because of aggravated child abuse. She was really popular on YouTube and had channel called 8 passengers.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
There would need to be more pockets for f
Hi, polite reminder @boychik0830 has graciously responded to my intruding (? right word?) questions about their gender, he is a very polite young man who along with @Nicole9Volt (f) are in their early 30’s (I think I recall N is 32 as well, please correct me if wrong).
They (and any young people on here) provide real stuff about living with ASD, and I’m sure @derr1117 doesn't mind sharing the only guy spot!😍😉😂🤦🏼‍♀️☺
@Sadoldhen it’s been awhile since I’ve strictly worked with the ASD population. I do come across them once in awhile in my current job with my local PD. I mostly deal with homeless addicts who either are ashamed to get services, don’t want services or don’t know who to reach out to for services.
---
When I worked in a day program, I used to be disgusted with some of the nastiest things clients would bring for lunch. who does that? Staff and group homes that don’t care.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I do not if anyone posted about this yet but a mom in the state of Utah got arrested yesterday because of aggravated child abuse. She was really popular on YouTube and had channel called 8 passengers.
Wow :oops: I need to go look this up. That channel has been in the news before I believe

Well, Assa knows putting something up about the hurricane will get him views. Putting up a clickbait picture of Abbie hugging Candy Hog and the humpers go wild. He knows his audience so well. "Take Care - Taking Care for the Hurricane and Saying Goodbye" He literally filmed Abbie leaving Candy Hog's house. I can't stand that he intentionally twists these titles into something they're not. It's deceiving the viewers to watch it and I wish people would see what a BS artist he truly is. He gets a cheap thrill out of this and I bet he spends hours coming up with these titles knowing what will draw attention to his vlog. When in reality, most of what the vlogs are about are him bloviating into the camera.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.