Fathering Autism #166 Piggy Robs You Blind to Reach Her Goal, She’s an Overweight Dimwit Without a Soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do not if anyone posted about this yet but a mom in the state of Utah got arrested yesterday because of aggravated child abuse. She was really popular on YouTube and had channel called 8 passengers.
Holy tit!

"Ruby Franke, the Utah mom behind the now-defunct family YouTube channel 8 Passengers, was arrested Wednesday on child abuse charges after a malnourished child with open wounds and duct tape on their extremities was found, officials announced."

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Holy tit!

"Ruby Franke, the Utah mom behind the now-defunct family YouTube channel 8 Passengers, was arrested Wednesday on child abuse charges after a malnourished child with open wounds and duct tape on their extremities was found, officials announced."
Yeah it is very heartbreaking and I feel so bad for those kids. I mean she made her youngest starve at school because she forgot her lunch and her mom would not bring it to the school for her.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I watched a couple min of shack boi’s vlog. He said his mom found him a family for him to do respite. He still can’t do tit for himself. I bet his mom got him the rbt job. She has to inject herself into every aspect of his life. It’s disgusting
What's more disgusting is he allows it. Mommy's wittle boy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
C'mon peeps it's only a $1,000.00 an hour. Y'all can each work for a month and help a gal out. Amirite?

1693516466642.png

1693516538459.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Literally anyone can make more money selling their used underwear online, as opposed to an mlm. Maybe she should give it a shot? The us a freaky kink out there for everyone. 😆😝

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Yeah it is very heartbreaking and I feel so bad for those kids. I mean she made her youngest starve at school because she forgot her lunch and her mom would not bring it to the school for her.

I remember that.
I used to watch some of her sister's channel (Ellie and Jared) years back and was shocked when the lunch thing happened & then the older kid who got his bed taken away for months. Not that I thought any of them were the paragon of good parenting but they seemed decent for Youtubers.

Last year Ruby basically started a cult - I think we briefly talked some about it here? - and everything went off the bleeping rails. I'm sad but not surprised that she's in jail.

This is a decent "gossipy" article about her history for anyone not in the know:
---
All of that crap on two sandwiches plus ham and cheese? Wtf.

View attachment 2417508View attachment 2417512
Why is there a vinaigrette shaker bottle there too? Did she dump salad dressing on the sandwiches along with the ranch-mayo concoction?? I didn't see the video so I'm left to my imagination here and it ain't pretty!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Netflix has a fabulous documentary on Wham. Andrew Ridgley is behind it, what a generous and selfless partner he was to George. They were the perfect partnership on and off the stage.

I am please to say that not only do I still have my Choose LIfe T-shirt, it still fits me!! I was 19 when Wake Me Up Before You Go Go came out....yes I am old as dirt 🥴 🥴😂😂
View attachment 2417390

---

Wanna bet that he will eventually be caring for Kaidale?
I was going to say the same thing! That I bet it’s for kaidale.
---
Wait…. Asshole really referred to that as fancy bread? It looks like sourdough?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Holy tit!

They were the first family channels I discovered. I'm glad jodi and ruby are getting arrested as food and a bed are rights not a privilege. Just when I thought they couldn't get any worse ruby had to ducktape Russell. I just hope everyone is living somewhere safe where they don't have to deal with any more trauma and abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

New video
It's proprioception, fuckstick. Not interoception. Proprioception.

Some autism expert. :rolleyes:

He saw all the attention mental health TikTok got and, a year or so later, appears to be fully hitching his wagon to the i'M sO aDhD!!11! thang. It just looks pathetic, Asa. Don't bother.

Some more hints about the media he's consuming behind the scenes in this vlog. This should be fun, not like he'll actually follow through on anything. Following through isn't really his jam.
---
She sure did. She dumped it in it.

View attachment 2417613
That is atrocious. My entire body just dessicated from the amount of sodium in that picture.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Well, we got a shot of Pig walking more than 2 steps. Hi Asa!

It sounds like they are going with "clinic". Any reason why they ended up leaning into that narrative?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.