Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KateK

VIP Member
I'm sitting here thinking these two fouls have spent almost 200K on new vehicles in the past few years. It staggers the mind considering their income is a trendy thing. It's fucking ridiculous.
All that BS about Abbie loving the car... I'm sure that was a set up with promises to eat somewhere.. and possibly donuts or candy in the car. Abbie does not care what car she is in..she just wants to go to get something to eat. I think they went with the Abbie is so excited about the car narrative so the humps won't start being aware of all the money they are spending on expensive cars for the Pig. Pig saying.. oh sweet girl.. I'm so glad you like the car.

They are such scammers.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Bogey

VIP Member
I didn't get the point of putting a Lego in the bowl. Was it to mitigate the splashing? Why does he complicate matters so much?

So when Abbie wakes up to "fix herself" a cereal breakfast… she going to add Lego to the cereal as well? Since she has Pica then just let her eat that with some milk. I just can't.
And he was so smug and arrogant when he suggested the Legos, liked he cured cancer or something. He knows nothing but how to grift. Stay in your lane fatty mcfatttums.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Whimsical

VIP Member
She also can't wear cowboy boots because she can't fit her fat hooves and meaty thankles into them.
Cowboy boot talk reminds me of their 2021 RV trip…and our Tattle chatter about cowboy boots for Big P 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️I took the decorative cowboy boot from a pic I took at Lowes and made boots for her!! 🤣😂😂😂
2159B855-D17F-4B63-8D08-213A585B3E01.jpeg

FC0A8515-B397-4188-BDFD-4F22B45E9358.jpeg

I love closed captions! 🤣😂😂🐮
F9174B47-D6B6-4AA4-80A4-2833C0C461D0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
All that vlog showed was how profoundly intellectually disabled Abbie really is, and the mental gymnastics Ass will do to try and explain it away. Him saying it's her "memory" and that she was having a high sensory day- BULLSHIT! He just can't accept that his daughter doesn't have the capacity to understand simple things. She's been working on putting away dishes for YEARS and she still cannot do it, even with prompting.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Hotographer512

VIP Member
BigPCowgirl.jpg

That hat looks like a park rangers hat not a cowboy hat.
Wtf is wrong with her?
That thing she's wearing...
How does that even relate to western wear at all?
Can someone explain this to me?
I wonder if she got those little boot shoes with the heels? 😆
How tf is she going to walk in them? 450lbs crammed into those things with 3" heels.
😆
I can't wait to see photos and videos of this!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
Pig can show up in San Antonio with her hair highlighted and her finger nails painted but she will still be a bloated, massively overweight mess with limited mobility and a serious drinking problem. No amount of morgue makeup can cover up her decreasing poor health.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hibiscus

In case you guys missed it, these bastards actually bought the Grand Wagoneer while us peasants struggle to buy eggs and groceries. (Sorry my screenshot is not the greatest). They both are so obtuse. This vehicle starts at 75-80k. I hate them not because of their $ buts how they made it off of Abigail‘s back. And then that fat dick has the nerve to say Legos were expensive for Abbie. He would go to the Dollar Store & buy some offbrand ones. Bitch you just bought a 80k SUV. WELL wait, you know with them it probably has all the bells and whistles so you’re looking upwards of 100,000 or more possibly. 🤬🤬🤬

---

The sad part is I feel like they have spent way more than that. Ass got a new truck, the RV, Isaiah’s truck and all the bells & whistles needed for the above. Add in this new Jeep Grand Wagoneer and they’re way over 300k.
I did the math recently and they've spent (or borrowed) about $1.3 million in the past 5 years just on big ticket items. Obviously not surprising as they spent about $800k in houses.

$567k new house
$210k Isaiah's house
$100k SelfieWRLD
$100k Grand Wagoneer
$50k RV
$60k Asa's truck
$30k kitchen renovation
$30k Chevrolet Traverse
$25k Isaiah's truck (idk, just guessing)
$14k Weight Loss Surgery

Those are just guesstimates and there's obviously more but I don't want to think about it atm.

The point is that they clearly do not give a SHIT about Abbie's future. One cannot possibly believe otherwise, it's just too obvious. In order to think they care you'd have to believe either that they've made like...$6 million in the past 5 years and put $3-4 million away for her while only spending a "modest" $1.3 million on themselves, or....honestly that is the only possible way a person could think that, and even then it doesn't reflect well on them because they need more than $3-4 million for her and their income is not reliable, steady, or long-term. So they'd still be gambling with her money by saying, "It's worth risking her having budget care so we can drive around in luxury vehicles and remodel our home over and over and over with the money we make by making her, a nonverbal ID girl, work for us for free."

If we assume that the Maasses have actually made something like $6 million in just 5 years, that STILL does not justify that level of spending given the situation with Abbie. They actually do need to worry about things like, you know, retirement for themselves, medical expenses for themselves at the end of their lives, the in-home care they will almost certainly require as well as Abbie when they're older, the housekeeping they'll require, property maintenance, property taxes, an exponentially more expensive new luxury vehicle every six months, perhaps leaving some money for their son. (I know they won't leave any for Asa's other daughter so that's a non-issue for these turds.) And to even be able to pocket $6 million they'd have to be making...like $10 million to cover the taxes. To say nothing of the fact that there are inheritance taxes to think of and taxes on withdrawals from investments, etc.

And it's so irritating watching them act like....relieved, that Abbie supposedly likes this car. Like the video they posted earlier where they were like, "Abbie's in our life, so it's important she likes the car. So we TOOK HER TO A SHOWROOM and had her sit in a $75k car so we would know if she would like the $100k one we're actually going to get." So freaking obnoxious. It's a $100k car. Do you honestly think that they make $100k cars which an ID person is going to sit in and say, "No, this is not good enough for me, I do not like it. Let's go back to the Chevrolet dealership, daddy, and I will be much happier with a car a third this price." What do they think they are doing to $100k cars which might not be satisfactory to ANYBODY? It's not like they charge you three times as much so you can be uncomfortable.

Abbie's going to fuck that car up. Wasn't in it 3 minutes and she's about to destroy the seat belt. Perforated leather seats and she'll be puking, leaking through her diapers, and on a good day just destroying it with rocking.

I hate saying I hate people, but.....I strongly dislike these people.

• Heart
  • Wow

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
OH Geeezus! 😂
As soon as he said…Am I Live…I lost it. 🤣🤣🤣
This is a riot! 😍
Going back to watch now.
ps….
Google Tattle Life Fathering Autism and go straight to images. Y’all won’t be sorry. 😂 We have collectively and successfully saturated the internet with some amazing photos, and like they say…the internet is forever.
The Gitmo beauty Queen 🤴
92D41DB5-B3B5-4C9D-A4D1-1C9900976DFA.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick

Nattyduke

Chatty Member
Do people with autism get tired more easily? I feel that Asswipe is always using the excuse that Abbie is tired. She does ABA therapy and it’s tired her out, so he cancels OT because it’s too much for her. Of course that could just be because he doesn’t feel like taking her. Many people get up at 6:30 and do a full day of school or work and Abbie used to as well. At her age she should be fitter than she is, but all she does is a few chores at home and have the occasional walk then she lies around on the couch. What a sad existence she has. And don’t even get me started on the food they serve her. I occasionally see vlogs from other families who have autistic children or teens and they all seem pretty energetic.
It's 100% that the lazy F didn't feel like taking her, IMO.

therealamylynn

VIP Member
So now we know Mama Candy was married three times. Coker, Plaagenberg and then Keller.

She had kids with Coker he divorced her and took the girls.
She met Ralph and they had Cilla. Did she cheat on Coker with Ralph and that's why he took the girls and divorced her? Did he find out she was preggers? Is that why Ralph married her?? Then her and Ralph had Cilla and he divorced her and left her with Cilla. Did she cheat on Ralph with WLW? And that's why he divorced her?

Candy the tart.

The story is unfolding...

• Haha
  • Heart

Lizaable90

VIP Member
Update on lawsuit:
#1 the person that hit Kylie (or was involved somehow, we are assuming hit her) did accept the settlement that the Plaintiff offered and will be closed completely on that side.
# 2 Asa and Kylie's lawyer requested all medical records from the Plaintiff. I mean, ALL medical records. The Plaintiff's attorney is objecting due to scope and unreasonableness.
# 3 Plaintiff's attorney did provide some documents to Asa and Kylie's attorney. Discovery is still ongoing for additional documents.

It definitely shows that the Plaintiff's attorney is looking to take this to court. There is way too much back and forth. Only if Asa and Kylie's attorney broach settlement, do I see this avoid court..

• Heart
  • Wow

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
We need a big, white wipe off board where we can write the names with lines connecting to whom they came from. Kind of like how you see football plays written on a board. Marker lines drawn every which way.
Tattle trying to work this mess out:

• Haha
  • Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
Okay taking bets on how much longer Abbie will be going to OT. Ass will lie and say they "weren't qualified" or "weren't a good fit for Abbie"
We all know what the truth will be

• Sad
Reactions: 32

Bogey

VIP Member
Thinking about the OT cancelation.

What a slap in the face to loyal humpers who watch the vlog for guidance. A few vlogs ago they were bragging that they can get day appointments because of Homeschooling, but then they just cancel these appointments last minute. I am sure there are families who can only get to these appointments with moments to spare AFTER a full day of school for the kiddo and a full day of work for the parents. I'm sure families would KILL for these day appointments. Plus the FU to the therapists, who likely have tight schedules.
It can't be said enough how much of wretched wastes of humans they are!

• Heart
  • Angry

therealamylynn

VIP Member
You have to do the work.
And this is the whole reason people rag on Cilla. Not so much that she is heavy but because she refuses to do any of the work needed to help herself live longer for herself and her daughter. She gives no shits about Abbie, and refuses to admit she screwed up. She'd rather lie, deceive, manipulate her photos and post foolish shit like "I'm chunky" and "I'm confident in my skin" and hide behind props to admit that she screwed up.

Doesn't she realize if she had admitted this and made this a focus of her vlog how many people would have flocked to her and supported her? We've all had things we've tried to change and it wasn't easy work.

But she remained defiant with her #105lbsdown and her whole reason of "doing this for Abbie".

She basically stuffed her face and gave the finger to everyone that was asking about what happened with her weight loss after she started vlogging about it a few years back. She is the one who asked for the engagement on her "journey". When they first started vlogging not many cared what her weight was.

And after all was said and done she gave a big fuck you to her number one reason she claimed for having the WLS. Her daughter.

And like I've said before if she weighed 100 lbs she'd still come under intense fire here because of what she's doing to her daughter. The weight and the way she acts about it just makes one more thing for people to come at her for.

• Heart