Fathering Autism #148 Secret Sisters and a Brand New Truck, Doesn’t Matter Cilla, The Jags Still Suck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted on fb (is on Instagram too) a vid some of the stuff she got.

She is fishing for a partnership or free stuff for sure.
She's excited that they wrapped the items in tissue paper only because it reminds her of meat and food.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If y’all had to guess, how much do you think our Princesth Percillerpotamus gains per month? I know it will fluctuate based on her level of alcohol consumption, sodium, etc…all the thingth…but a guesstimate on a monthly average.
I love dragging her fat ass. She has gained as much arrogance as she has chins. So, duck it. 😂
Weight aside though, she has grown to be so damn ugly. She just is…her personality, her habits, mannerisms. Her face, skin, facial expressions, body, hands, arms, feet and even the extra toe appendage thingy. UGLY. FUGLY. All of her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Ass needs to quit having her do tasks way above her skill level that she probably doesn't understand how to do.
He has been "teaching" her to put away dishes for years... she could do better back years ago in the rental..I wonder if Asshat really sits there for all that time (must take hours) to put a load of dishes away... or is it just VLOG content?

He likes to say.. to day is a "high sensory day"... she appears the same as any other day he VLOGS...except on the days she is drugged and is doing the Itsy Bitsy spider crap.

Asshat appears to be losing his temper towards the end ..

Reactions: 23
The fake autism stuff is boring. I actually want to see more Priscilla because she always brings the entertainment.

• Haha
  • Heart
I think she goes through this shopping frenzy when she has a scamlife event ..so she can look “cute” around pinky and the girls…
lol cute...we all know that ship sailed ...I bet it nauseates Pinky when she sees Prissass and her girls coming into a room with their extra wide shoes . How she must cringe when they start chomping down their feed bags. Jump ship pinky, Red's light is shining, head towards the light.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
He has been "teaching" her to put away dishes for years... she could do better back years ago in the rental..I wonder if Asshat really sits there for all that time (must take hours) to put a load of dishes away... or is it just VLOG content?

He likes to say.. to day is a "high sensory day"... she appears the same as any other day he VLOGS...except on the days she is drugged and is doing the Itsy Bitsy spider crap.

That video was really boring as I don't care to see ass yell at abbie while shes doing chores for 10 minutes or more.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
lol cute...we all know that ship sailed ...I bet it nauseates Pinky when she sees Prissass and her girls coming into a room with their extra wide shoes . How she must cringe when they start chomping down their feed bags. Jump ship pinky, Red's light is shining, head towards the light.
7-C41818-C-0-F1-F-4-FC6-8-CE9-125-D7-EA610-B4.jpg

C64-FF86-D-8255-46-BF-A6-C7-BE8-F98-F4266-F.jpg

D9638-E1-B-D214-4454-BF4-F-69-ECE0-FC70-D3.jpg

She’ll be a great addition. Someone pls photoshop her into these pic. Need a San Antonio preview.

• Haha

Todays vlog
If it's a high-sensory day, shouldn't he revamp what he is doing to meet Abbies sensory needs and then have her do whatever chore he wants to bark orders at her? ABbie has been putting dishes away for many years and still needs intense prompting. Also, Asa was getting frustrated and I can't imagine how he treats her when the camera isn't on. Speaking of cameras, he has to set all those freaking angles during a day he claims Abbie is having difficulties. I can't even imagine how hard that must be to have to wait while he sets that tit up to film her. They both claimed Abbie could cross the street because she knew to look both ways. We all see his drone flying above and they always have to tell her to look or praise her when she doesn't even bleeping look. SOme of the dishes ABbie is putting away are still wet. Another nasty thing that adds a little mol to the Moldy Manor! I would slap the tit out of him barking orders like that., and then he says so much prompting. That's all they do is promote her. LMAo. the LIES! Abbie's life is sad. what we saw today was less jump cut, ABbie not being able to do something she has been doing for years, and Asa claiming it's due to high sensory. I guess he was too busy to edit and put in a bunch of jump cuts.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

I was saying some awful and shameful things at the TV watching this one. It is truly painful to watch. It will take her a whole lifetime to master these simple chores, and even then, she will need heavy prompting and ‘good job.’

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
These vlogs are becoming more and more of a joke. Dictator Asswipe with his drone and his different camera angles are ridiculous, not to mention boring as tit.
Then you have him and Abbie having their ‘daily’ walk, where he makes sure she always checks the road for cars. Sadly she’s never going to understand the danger of crossing the road, but the Humpers will be thrilled to see she’s doing so well.
Listening to him ordering Abbie around really wound me up and I was hoping she’d smash a few items, preferably in his direction. We never did see what happened to the cereal bowl she wasn’t putting away as that was badly edited out, so maybe she did break it.
I’ve said before I’ve no issue with Abbie doing some chores if she’s capable, as it’s better than lying on a couch all day. I just can’t stomach all the bull about teaching her to be independent. They know, as we know that that is never going to happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If y’all had to guess, how much do you think our Princesth Percillerpotamus gains per month? I know it will fluctuate based on her level of alcohol consumption, sodium, etc…all the thingth…but a guesstimate on a monthly average.
I love dragging her fat ass. She has gained as much arrogance as she has chins. So, duck it. 😂
Weight aside though, she has grown to be so damn ugly. She just is…her personality, her habits, mannerisms. Her face, skin, facial expressions, body, hands, arms, feet and even the extra toe appendage thingy. UGLY. FUGLY. All of her.
@WowMeowMeowWow
🤭 :ROFLMAO:😂😂
BigPthupercuteshirt.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.