Fathering Autism #148 Secret Sisters and a Brand New Truck, Doesnโ€™t Matter Cilla, The Jags Still Suck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too! Eagles win and my house went wild!!! Only problem is we have to play Andy Reid, our old coach! No crying in Philly! ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ’š
Andy and Patrick Mahomes are gonna school Nick Sirianni and Jalen Hurts ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† my sad Philly lovin wife disagrees

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
that orange background is hideous. It makes her skin look yellow. EW
When she stood up to show off her dress, she was fiddling with the tie on the front. I thought for a couple seconds she was gonna untie and take the damn thing off!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They won't ever do that because that would mean they'd have to watch her and take care of her. I get that anyone having to care for someone with special needs absolutely needs a break every now and then but she's on a constant break. She's a trash mother.
Yeahโ€ฆ I actually have moments where I think A is the one who needs to go on these weekend trips without Pโ€ฆ.even just going by himself to get away from the constant honking,fish bubbles,snout wipes, and wooo hoooos that go on in that house 24/7. He is a lot thingsโ€ฆnot many good;but one thing he does do is take care of Abbie in a way that her mother never has or will.
Okayโ€ฆthat moment of sympathy has passedโ€ฆ I am back to thinking normally

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She also can't wear cowboy boots because she can't fit her fat hooves and meaty thankles into them.
Cowboy boot talk reminds me of their 2021 RV tripโ€ฆand our Tattle chatter about cowboy boots for Big P ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธI took the decorative cowboy boot from a pic I took at Lowes and made boots for her!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
2159B855-D17F-4B63-8D08-213A585B3E01.jpeg

FC0A8515-B397-4188-BDFD-4F22B45E9358.jpeg

I love closed captions! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿฎ
F9174B47-D6B6-4AA4-80A4-2833C0C461D0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
And then after San Antonio she just booked a trip to Dominican Republic. So yall sign up for $20.23 to keep these trips coming for her!
I want to know how she's fitting on these plane seats. I sat next to a really big guy on a plane once. I had to literally sit facing the aisle with my feet out in it. He couldn't even put the armrest down between us. She's definitely at his point.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I want to know how she's fitting on these plane seats. I sat next to a really big guy on a plane once. I had to literally sit facing the aisle with my feet out in it. He couldn't even put the armrest down between us. She's definitely at his point.
Probably gets first class since they have bigger seats

• Sick
Reactions: 20
She probably books two seats.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Do we miss Selfish World? Heck No!

Yea, because you know, when we opened SW, it was all about providing employment opportunities to individuals with disabilities in our area. Why would we miss that?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I think these two have grown a really bad reputation around town within the autism community and with therapists. They're acting like they're immune from it but it will catch up.

Sounds like Pink is not impressed with Pigs number lately. She's playing small - translation: your downline sucks.

Good for Summer to sign up for classes on Monday nights. Now she just needs to get the duck out of Jacksonville.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Latest vlog
Oh dear.....where to begin....so much crap in this one.

At the diner, there is something seriously wrong with Donna. He cut her off the video once she started talking bizarrely. Does Priscilla EVER sit next to her daughter at a restaurant???? EVER???? And the waitress offered to let them sit in the back room - Asa says "and we didn't even ask or tell her, she just did it." As if Abbie doesn't look like she'd be a complete disruption to other customers and possibly will leave a big mess at the table.

Priscilla was so happy the waitress took care of "my girl" - she has no shame does she? When does she care about "her girl?" Other than how she can be exploited for their monetary gain.

Asa admitted they have a housekeeper who found all those toys under the couch while cleaning. Added to the pool and lawn services, I wonder how much they spend to have someone else take care of what they can be doing themselves....

Once Priscilla starts using that new office space, we'll see that door opening once she finds she needs Abbie to make an appearance here and there to satisify her pathetic humpers.

Sooooo, exactly who has noticed that Abbie is so happy again? Not us that's for sure. She looks so depressed, so bored, appears to truly know when that damn camera is on her and doesn't like it. She is a prisoner in her own home being deprived of the simplest sensory outlets that would make her happy. But let's get the dogs plenty of toys to play with!!!!

Did he really say they stopped going anywhere during Covid? I think Asa's the one who's been dipping into Abbie's meds....they NEVER stopped going out!

Asa's constant wandering around as he's filming himself is maddening. I can't believe I got sucked into this family years ago in the rental house. But they truly seemed so different back then. I even bought some SL products for a few months. Thankfully it wasn't that much money (I think I got 2 Amaze boxes and some other things) before I saw them for what they really are (scammers) and stopped.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Red appears to be selling off all her Slimelife ๐Ÿ’ฉ. From her desk setup (desk, shelves, lamp, etc), to "the" whiteboard, purses, SL swag and remaining product. Bellame must have differing requirements for their Beauty Guides LOL Been watching the comments to see if any of the Lipstickers are expressing interest.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Hahahaha! The caption was stuck on "So I'm not really a cow" for a few seconds while she was thinking what to say next....YOU CANT MAKE THIS STUFF UP ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
@cucumber
I know, right!!! ๐Ÿคฉ I snapped that screenshot as fast as I could! ๐Ÿ˜ The universe was aligned perfectly at that moment!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think these two have grown a really bad reputation around town within the autism community and with therapists. They're acting like they're immune from it but it will catch up.

Sounds like Pink is not impressed with Pigs number lately. She's playing small - translation: your downline sucks.

Good for Summer to sign up for classes on Monday nights. Now she just needs to get the duck out of Jacksonville.
i was just thinking about Summer and how she ended up with that Monday night โ€œgig โ€œ. I wondered if that was her idea or she was pressured by the hambeasts to do that every Monday like clockwork. The Pigunโ€™s made it sound like it was her idea when it first started but they way they spin the narrative (i.e. lie) its more likely they pressured herโ€ฆ(think of the spin they put on why/how the teacher quit, how/why they left JSA and now why they donโ€™t like the OT folk) โ€ฆI think that any therapy people they are critical of, simply donโ€™t do things they way they want them done. And I believe they shop for doctors who they can manipulate too and donโ€™t criticize or demand too much from them.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
@therealamylynn
Whale ๐Ÿณ see what you started!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ

I watched the entire vlog and a few things jumped out at me. I hope this keeps all the Tattlers entertained for a bit!! ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

That vlog was from Sep 27, 2017.

What a difference (NOT) 5.5 years make! ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ The more things change, the more they stay the same!๐Ÿ˜

Who knew how much seasonal decor would become such a huge part of their lives and vlogs once they moved. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
View attachment 1922444

I bet Big P did not allow ASSa to keep his prized wreath he made when they moved!! ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
View attachment 1922445

Who are we kidding...Abbie always had dirty fingernails.:sick:
View attachment 1922443

I saved the biggest and best for last!
Big P had her surgery in 2019 and here she was in 2017 and again in 2022. I didn't feel like looking for a 2023 kitchen pic to use, so I grabbed this one from last year. I know she is slightly larger now, but this one works well. ๐Ÿ˜

Everyone agrees that surgery was a waste of time and money, but it's still fun to compare pics. :ROFLMAO:๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
They seriously burn thru money like Big P goes thru cheese! ๐Ÿง€
View attachment 1922333

1675147338859.png

1675147284966.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.