Fathering Autism #148 Secret Sisters and a Brand New Truck, Doesn’t Matter Cilla, The Jags Still Suck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I have moved to the clips. I am 35. she would look better using them.
---

Perhaps someone should send this to Big P…sort of like using your daughter who is Autistic…..
I read that this morning and thought the same thing…quite telling.
---

Last time I checked she was in her 40s, mom buns represent the fact that moms with young active kids have little time to do their hair because they are concerned with their children instead. Therefore they throw it up in a “mom bun”. First of all she does nothing for her daughter, and she’s got all the time in the world to to do something with that nest but she thinks the “mom bun” is cool 😎. She’s so lame. 😂 I don’t know anyone who chooses the mom bun bc it looks so good 😂
THIS!!! I agree completely. She has time to waste…sadly, none of it is wasted on her daughter!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
You have to do the work.
And this is the whole reason people rag on Cilla. Not so much that she is heavy but because she refuses to do any of the work needed to help herself live longer for herself and her daughter. She gives no shits about Abbie, and refuses to admit she screwed up. She'd rather lie, deceive, manipulate her photos and post foolish tit like "I'm chunky" and "I'm confident in my skin" and hide behind props to admit that she screwed up.

Doesn't she realize if she had admitted this and made this a focus of her vlog how many people would have flocked to her and supported her? We've all had things we've tried to change and it wasn't easy work.

But she remained defiant with her #105lbsdown and her whole reason of "doing this for Abbie".

She basically stuffed her face and gave the finger to everyone that was asking about what happened with her weight loss after she started vlogging about it a few years back. She is the one who asked for the engagement on her "journey". When they first started vlogging not many cared what her weight was.

And after all was said and done she gave a big duck you to her number one reason she claimed for having the WLS. Her daughter.

And like I've said before if she weighed 100 lbs she'd still come under intense fire here because of what she's doing to her daughter. The weight and the way she acts about it just makes one more thing for people to come at her for.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Ah, man. Asa missed such a fun opportunity to film Big P trying to get her hoof into that boot and out of it. It’d be so entertaining for us Tattlers. It’d be like the wicked step sisters trying on the glass slipper in Cinderella.
I don't know of any boot that would actually fit around her ankles and calves. I'm serious I don't think they make them that wide
---

I don’t love her but I’m glad she’s losing weight. I’m happy for anyone that finds something that helps them. You’d probably say my weight loss surgery was the easy way out too, but I’m thankful for the 150 lbs I lost 14 years ago - and I’m within 10 lbs of my lowest weight today. Both the surgery and the drugs are tools. You have to do the work. I hope she gets the weight off and keeps it off, just like I’d wish for anyone who had that much to lose. Hell I’d even be happy for Priscilla if she could do it. But she’s proven she can’t.
---

Yes I think it’s very weird for a guy to be taking these types of pics of another guy friend. Girls do this all the time. Just don’t see guys doing it
---

Beyond the ridiculous hat perched on her fat head, wtf is she wearing??? Colors that don’t match, patterns all over the place! She must have been drunk when she got dressed
No I would have no reason to tell you your WLS was an easy way out. I only say this about Lauren because I've followed her for awhile and I know she hasn't really ever seriously tried with the weight issue. It's her lifestyle and personality that I can't stand.
And btw...I'm still not 100% sure her house fire was all a horrid accident.....

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
1675278185135.png

@therealamylynn
There, I fixed it!! :ROFLMAO:😂😂

BigPDoingASSa.jpg

---

Your photoshop skills are far superior to my own...I bow down to you, madam ;)
@Edenberry
Awww, thank you but seriously, we all have different ideas to add which makes this so much fun!!😁 Some days it's like a huge group project which is so cool!
Besides, are you kidding me, Tattle Sister, your picture was freaking awesome!:love: It made me laugh out loud last night while lying in bed! 😂😂

I also love knowing others appreciate singing the lumberjack song and that was spot on, perfect!! 🤩🥰
As for her expanding body, some days I get lucky and my vision actually works, but most days I just laugh at myself, put it in the recycle bin, and start over!!! 😆
🥰😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh Lord. On Piggy's tit and Stuff IG story -Piggy is crying because she was made to feel like a princess at a plus size store. I sure hope someone picked things out for her. witch needs fashion help.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Oh Lord. On Piggy's tit and Stuff IG story -Piggy is crying because she was made to feel like a princess at a plus size store. I sure hope someone picked things out for her. witch needs fashion help.
Link?
Quite a few of us are blocked from all of her nonsense. 😆
Thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Translation = the shop specializes in ⛺ tents.
---

---

She must have outgrown everything again. Time for a yearly new wardrobe.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh no, Prissassapotomus, the sizes only goes up to 24, well be real interested to see just what you found to fit you.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh no, Prissassapotomus, the sizes only goes up to 24, well be real interested to see just what you found to fit you.
I was just coming to say this. I bet she still had trouble finding things. I hope they sell trusty horse blankets.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Boo hoo. I ate myself back past my pre-surgery weight and now I fake cry about having a shopping experience like "everyone else". 😆 🤣 😂
That store is exclusively for rich fat witches. Wtf is she talking about "#inclusion"?
Poor fat women are probably treated very differently if they even grace the doorway to that place.
We will see a total transformation in the way she dresses now. She's found her new go to spot.
She'll be getting all her piethes there. 😆
I love how she brought attention to her messy Abbie hair. It made me pause and think... maybe Abbies hair looks like that is because she's constantly taking her clothes off and they're having to put them back on.
It would not surprise me one bit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I guarantee she had issues finding things to fit! Not just that they weren't her style but getting them over the redwoods without cutting circulation off, must be a huge issue for her.. I couldn't imagine how bad her legs must look in the afternoon, when she peels off her blue jeans now. Also, I know why she only wears dresses in the summer. I wear a 20-22W and after a long day in the sun, my legs can be so sweaty. Her legs (and 🍑) are much, much larger than my own. Of course, I can still fit into pants and even shorts without issues. She probably has a very hard time finding clothing anymore...
Oh and I have very thin ankles and feet and love me some cowgirl boots! Though, if I get knee high boots, it gets to tight for me on my calves. I can't stand clothing that squeezes anywhere (I actually wear larger clothing than I need to because I can't stand anything squeezed on). I can't imagine her trying to squeeze her feet into any boots. If she could get them on, they are definitely not zipping up. Her best bet would have been to go with the jazzed up Hey Dudes that Asa pointed out.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
---

---

OMIGOSH, I feel pretty!!
OMIGOSH, I feel like a princess!!
🤦‍♀️😂😂😂 She is ridiculous!!
I bet she did NOT take Abbie with her on this shopping trip!
I wonder if she bought the pink cowboy boots and cowboy hat? 🤭🤭🤭
BigPIfeelpretty.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
---

---

You can tell she stretched out her face in the video.. while she tries on the largest size the store has to offer. I noticed on their instagram they sell boots and hats in large sizes...big sparkly boots.. I wonder if she will put her hoofs in some boots after all? Would she fit into a 24.. their largest possible size?

I bet she is desperate to find something where she will look cute and dainty around pinky and the girls...lol.. this should be fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh for Pete’s sake. Déjà vu. All over again. Are you all feeling this? She has to buy new clothes, she’s going to show us her new clothes. She had an awesome experience. And the kindness she was shown brings her to tears or something…..anything…drop of a hat…brings that idiot to tears. Does she treat others with the same kindness? Lying, scamming, grifter……selling tit to the disabled and those who can’t afford it. Karma needs to kick her two Asses and hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.