Fathering Autism #148 Secret Sisters and a Brand New Truck, Doesn’t Matter Cilla, The Jags Still Suck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you hear Asshole finally admit they have a cleaning company at their house? He said they were the ones who found the toys under the couch. They must have come when they were gone. I wouldn't be surprised if he planted them there to see how thoroughly they clean. Oh wait....he has a camera in every room.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Oh you know, just one of the typical humpers walking around filming herself with an egg smashed on her head.

1675055609480.png

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
OMG, Fat Jocks is off his chops in latest vlog, get f’ing off your daughter this is so inappropriate.

She is pushing you away, NO means NO, particularly need to teach this with the vulnerable.

You are an absolute disgrace. 🤢

---

I can't agree more, with all you said. I suppose that is why I liked them so much at first before they were "Movin' on up to the East Side" 🤦‍♀️
They seemed to be different people back then, and clearly, Abbie was a much different kid then. She had a huge circle of people around her from therapies to school and her world was bigger. Her options to keep herself entertained were bigger and wow, what a difference a few years and in my opinion, neglect to a certain degree, make.
View attachment 1919977View attachment 1919978

For those of us who watched this family from the start, and who do not identify as Humpers, we have seen Abbie decline in every way possible in the past few years, which seemed to have started around 2020/2021 ish.
In this photo from 2019, Abbie looked much better than she does now. Not feral and unkept as she does these days, thru no fault of her own.
View attachment 1919980
As one gets older the gap gets bigger. It’s heart breaking the disability comes more
apparent once progressing through life. As for posture etc. Take her to a heated pool or hydrotherapy pool every day through US winter and minimum an hour a day in your pool if weather permits.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Did you hear Asshole finally admit they have a cleaning company at their house? He said they were the ones who found the toys under the couch. They must have come when they were gone. I wouldn't be surprised if he planted them there to see how thoroughly they clean. Oh wait....he has a camera in every room.
i just watch it and herd it what ass he is pig could clean up and loss some of her fat ass she has i so hate them i do all my clean and love it i would not what some one to do it only thing i like is some one to help me organize thing and show me how as I have adhd and find that i have a hard time with it but my home is not dirty just might not be Organize the way i love it to be and side note ive been that way along time as a kid my mom would have to help me do it but i do try hard as a grown up to do it too just mite not be the way i like it to me but like i side my home not Dirty just not Organize the way i love it be

Reactions: 8
Do people with autism get tired more easily? I feel that Asswipe is always using the excuse that Abbie is tired. She does ABA therapy and it’s tired her out, so he cancels OT because it’s too much for her. Of course that could just be because he doesn’t feel like taking her. Many people get up at 6:30 and do a full day of school or work and Abbie used to as well. At her age she should be fitter than she is, but all she does is a few chores at home and have the occasional walk then she lies around on the couch. What a sad existence she has. And don’t even get me started on the food they serve her. I occasionally see vlogs from other families who have autistic children or teens and they all seem pretty energetic.
I do, and I've read a few things suggesting it's "a thing", but not proper medical studies or anything, so I wouldn't outright say yes. I just know i tire way more easily than non autistic people and many other autistic people have said the same.

Reactions: 10
Ok am I just some sort of superhuman? You all talk about hydroxyzine snowing people. I have mast cell activation syndrome. It’s hard to explain but it’s kinda like your body decides you are allergic to things whenever it wants. I’m constantly itchy… I take 100mg hydroxyzine with pain meds (ehlers danlos syndrome sucks) and with iv Benadryl. I have a port and take iv Benadryl 4 times a day. I can function like a normal human most of the time! Every once in a while I’ll get a bit tired. If I don’t take these I will scratch myself until I bleed, especially in my sleep. It’s possible it doesn’t effect Abby to the point she’s sleeping from it. It’s obvious it effects her though because we can see the change in her behavior. I hate how they use it as well. I 100% believe big p gives her more than normal. And it really bothers me that they don’t take her to any doctor other than to get medication. She’s sick? Doesn’t go… they get her depo and her psych meds and that’s it. She needs a good physical and blood work. This girl should not be as pale as she is, especially living in Florida and spending time in the sun. And knowing her entire family gets dark in the sun, it’s not like they are all super pale and don’t tan.
I totally understand where you are coming from! My girls both have mast cell activation disorder and my younger one was just diagnosed with hEDS in October. My oldest one though is looking to have a g-tube put in next month. She is on tons of histamines but hydroxyzine did her in. It did nothing to help her itching. When we finally got to a dose that would help her, she was a zombie and sleeping 18-20 hours throughout the day. She is already considered “bubble girl” due to being allergic to everything environmental and this just made it worse.
I agree that even my oldest has a better tan and coloring than Abbie and that is saying a lot. When she is extremely sick, that is when she has Abbie’s coloring but it is due to a lack of sun and proper nutrition (which isn’t our fault, as when she is in flares, she has an extremely limited diet that she can tolerate and all histamine foods and foods grown outside, are strictly off limits)..

I just know her limits and I have never seen hydroxyzine being used in this purpose and personally, would never use this medicine to drug my child out, just to be able to take them into a store or restaurant. It just doesn’t make sense and you don’t drug your child to help with the ceilings.

I have wondered about Abbie’s anxiety being linked to the ceilings and walls. One of my daughters also has extreme anxiety. When it gets bad, she will talk about the walls and ceiling, feeling like they are caving in on her. It can get extremely bad, during flares of her disorder or if she decides to stop taking her meds. She won’t stare at them but she will curl into a ball, until she can calm down, get her meds or go take a nap and wait for everything to chill.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
These people are the most wasteful humans on earth. They need to be buying matching treadmills. They could literally both drop dead this year. Especially, big P. Her arteries have got to be clogged like traffic at 5pm of a Friday. She needs a barium stress test and weight watchers. WW… another platform she could profit from but she’s doesn’t realize she’s excessively overweight. She’s fat blind and I think Asa knows that. It’s evident in past vlogged conversations about her weight. Fat. Blind.

The big ass vehicles Asa likes are conveniently sized to haul a motorized scooter for his wife.
FFS she's got a Peleton sitting in her bedroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Arseachetheknowitall thinks he sounds like a doctor when he says everything is a bloody stim, when you can see she is in pain.

When really he is a POS, who needs his brains examined.

Arseacheknow it all and Pigrillapregnantgunt have always been like they are now, they just don't give a damn now. Sorry if I am repeating myself, I don't want to bore you guys and bring nothing to the conversation.
Please stop being so harsh on yourself. Your posts are always fine and we enjoy your company,

• Heart
Reactions: 21
These people are the most wasteful humans on earth. They need to be buying matching treadmills. They could literally both drop dead this year. Especially, big P. Her arteries have got to be clogged like traffic at 5pm of a Friday. She needs a barium stress test and weight watchers. WW… another platform she could profit from but she’s doesn’t realize she’s excessively overweight. She’s fat blind and I think Asa knows that. It’s evident in past vlogged conversations about her weight. Fat. Blind.

The big ass vehicles Asa likes are conveniently sized to haul a motorized scooter for his wife.
She was gifted a Peleton. Last time it was seen he had Abbie on it. Otherwise I think they're using it as a towel rack. She knows she's out of control with her weight. She spends a lot of time posing with props and maneuvering herself and filming from angles to try to get a flattering pose. Like she's said before "It's easier being fat". She doesn't want to put any work into herself.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
She was gifted a Peleton. Last time it was seen he had Abbie on it. Otherwise I think they're using it as a towel rack. She knows she's out of control with her weight. She spends a lot of time posing with props and maneuvering herself and filming from angles to try to get a flattering pose. Like she's said before "It's easier being fat". She doesn't want to put any work into herself.
Haha! By the way how's that going with Abbie pedaling on her own????????????

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What does Pig even mean? Living life on an App with millions of others..? I dont think they even get why people are saying they are exploiting Abbie.

Also.. the 2nd comment looks like a male hump..and he sees so much progression since they started...lol.

Oh..I didn't realize Pig had a TikToc...where she is exploiting Abbie further....OMG..and she is getting lots of views...the scam never ends does it? She is probably routing these viewers to her scam life MLM. Yep..she sure is ..she has the PigMassive link to her scam life..front and center on her TIK TOC.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
How lazy are those arseholes? They have THE EASIEST house to clean. The floors are bare, there are not a lot of rooms and they don't have a lot of furniture or tchotchkes to dust. I can understand having landscaping done because that takes skill and equipment and a ton of work for people who are not greenthumbs

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What does Pig even mean? Living life on an App with millions of others..? I dont think they even get why people are saying they are exploiting Abbie.

Also.. the 2nd comment looks like a male hump..and he sees so much progression since they started...lol.

Oh..I didn't realize Pig had a TikToc...where she is exploiting Abbie further....OMG..and she is getting lots of views...the scam never ends does it? She is probably routing these viewers to her scam life MLM. Yep..she sure is ..she has the PigMassive link to her scam life..front and center on her TIK TOC.
She's on instagram too as I saw something on reels about abbie using her aac device to say where she wanted to get food from.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I was completely disgusted with asshole all over Abby in last night’s video. Why does he get drunk, at least he seemed impaired, his eyes were barely open, and have to fall all over her and push himself on her. She looked distressed. He’s going on and on about her being so happy. It’s gross. She’s 17, almost 18.
Those pics are disturbing

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Those pics are disturbing
Yea he was definitely not sober, probably sat in the Mexican restaurant for 5 hours having bottomless margaritas then drove home. That is so weird to push all up in her space like that, I wish she’d have knocked him upside the damn face.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Yea he was definitely not sober, probably sat in the Mexican restaurant for 5 hours having bottomless margaritas then drove home. That is so weird to push all up in her space like that, I wish she’d have knocked him upside the damn face.
Something very bad is going to happen. The odds are just against them with the amount they drink around her as well as driving. It's just a matter of time.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.