Fathering Autism #148 Secret Sisters and a Brand New Truck, Doesn’t Matter Cilla, The Jags Still Suck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Momma Candy wanted an experience, but all they do is drink. That could have been accomplished at home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Someone needs to tell her to stop “elongating” her head to make it look skinnier. Her head is 2x the size of candy’s! It’s not natural looking.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her watch may have come with additional links and a link tool. I’m sure a jeweler or even Asa could install them. I’m glad someone pointed this out to her. As an Apple watcholholic and Apple bandaholic, this pains me. 😅⌚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Haters & Humpers makes the Tattle world go round 🌎 What we would do without them…
2A7976BB-8C13-499E-9640-6C97001CEB8D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Wonder if P even knows she can add links to the watch. She might think you need a whole new band, or entire watch, just to get a bigger size.

Not like she is smart.... or has experience with quality.

Also her wrists are the size of forearm. She is meat-tube shaped.... so maybe it's not as tight as it looks.

She does look ridiculous, regardless, wearing a Rolex. She has zero style and her cloths look cheap. Nothing fits her appropriately nor comes close to flattering. I bet if anyone even notices it's a Rolex they likely think it's a knockoff or she stole it. Probably both.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Her watch may have come with additional links and a link tool. I’m sure a jeweler or even Asa could install them. I’m glad someone pointed this out to her. As an Apple watcholholic and Apple bandaholic, this pains me. 😅⌚
The Beast needs Rolex or an authorized dealer to work on the watch, otherwise the warranty is voided and the watch is worth squat. Please sweet baby Jesus, let her take it to an unauthorized dealer🙏🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The thought of Pig driving a Jeep makes me laugh. I associate them with young, blonde, trendy, svelte, athletic young women not a morbidly obese, frumpy, badly dressed heffalump.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The thought of Pig driving a Jeep makes me laugh. I associate them with young, blonde, trendy, svelte, athletic young women not a morbidly obese, frumpy, badly dressed heffalump.
It's a big SUV,
1674764468623.png
But she looks misplaced driving anything. She should be pulling a cart of some sort.

• Haha
How does she get that off and on her giant paw? If having meaty wrists that envelope your watch is not a wake up call, nothing will be. She needs at least 4-5 extra links for that watch!
My understanding is that they come with extra links but if she's used all of them she would have to buy more. And I think her mentality is that if I can squeeze it on then it fits. I'm surprised none of her family members told her it looks terrible. But then again she's a princess so they don't want her upset. Either that or they don't give a crap how bad it makes her look. :LOL:

---

Someone needs to tell her to stop “elongating” her head to make it look skinnier. Her head is 2x the size of candy’s! It’s not natural looking.
She's done that before she skews it so she's not appearing as round as she really is.

---

This is revealing. This is a picture of her with Abbie right after she was born. She looks at her with such a blank expression. No smiles, no joy. It's just weird to me,

1674766918843.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Perciller isn't doing anything about that watch band because she's in total denial about how huge she is. Again.
In her tiny brain, she's this dainty Southern Belle who is perfect in every way.
Having to add links to that band would, for her, mean she had to be realistic about the size of her wrists.
But stay tuned.
Anything is possible with these Hambeasts.

• Heart
  • Haha
My understanding is that they come with extra links but if she's used all of them she would have to buy more. And I think her mentality is that if I can squeeze it on then it fits. I'm surprised none of her family members told her it looks terrible. But then again she's a princess so they don't want her upset. Either that or they don't give a crap how bad it makes her look. :LOL:

---

She's done that before she skews it so she's not appearing as round as she really is.

---

This is revealing. This is a picture of her with Abbie right after she was born. She looks at her with such a blank expression. No smiles, no joy. It's just weird to me,

View attachment 1912750
I think the love child broke her mentally, and she's never recovered.

I think the love child broke her mentally, and she's never recovered.
Per their timeline (if it is to be believed), they didn’t know about the middle child until 2012 when the mom had to file for child support. But Abbie was born not so many years after Asa flew the coop on his marriage and came back with his so called tail between his legs. Abbie was the bandaid. You can see in P’s face, she was still pissed about it. This is not a picture of motherly love.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.