Fathering Autism #148 Secret Sisters and a Brand New Truck, Doesn’t Matter Cilla, The Jags Still Suck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@RocketQueen
Awesome detective work. I started to go down the rabbit hole and got sidetracked by photos of Abbie from Candy's FB when she was younger and she looked so happy and alert. I know photos only capture a moment, but dang, the many pics I saw of Abbie spoke volumes. She was alert, engaged, and had such a sparkle in her eyes, unlike now.

As for Mr. Coker, WOW, just wow. How very sad. I remember this incident when it happened. 😟 My goodness, what an awful undeserved ending to his life. πŸ˜₯

I'm truly baffled about the link between Candy and those ladies and cannot figure out how she fits into the story. My best guess is your last suggestion, that she was their step mom for a short period of time before meeting Wayne and has maintained a relationship with them.
Being their stepmother makes more sense than if they were her natural born daughters...seeing as she apparently didn't raise them...

Reactions: 20
Being their stepmother makes more sense than if they were her natural born daughters...seeing as she apparently didn't raise them...
but is her face contagious? Older pigshit I mean. Because the one girl really looks like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What I can't figure out is if Candy was the stepmom why does one of those girls look so much like her?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
but is her face contagious? Older pigshit I mean. Because the one girl really looks like her.
What I can't figure out is if Candy was the stepmom why does one of those girls look so much like her?
Is this the pic you both are talking about? When I first saw this I noticed slight hints of Big P in this photo. Not her size, but a slight resemblance. However for that to be true, it would mean that Candy abandoned her young daughters with their father and left with little Big P and Wayne. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ I'm not sure what to think.
1674676335242.png

Reactions: 17
Is this the pic you both are talking about? When I first saw this I noticed slight hints of Big P in this photo. Not her size, but a slight resemblance. However for that to be true, it would mean that Candy abandoned her young daughters with their father and left with little Big P and Wayne. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ I'm not sure what to think.
View attachment 1913589
A lot of people will look alike if you are trying to find similarities. They don't have to be related. Hell unrelated people can look alike without trying to compare them. I had friend who was mistaken for my sister daily.

And opposite can be true.... you can be related and look nothing a like. My sister and I look NOTHING a like. Zero percent. People think my mom adopted me because I do not resemble her, or my sister, in the slightest.

So I would not put much on appearance.

P has bragged about being an only child. I think she was just by looking at how she acts and how her mother does.

But it is curious is these ladies ate biologically related at all... or how they tie in. Obviously P doesn't see them as family.

Reactions: 25
View attachment 1913589
No this is the girl I think resembles Candy.

1674793825226.png

However the girl holding the diploma has a resemblance to CIlla. I'm telling you there is a story there it will come out.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

View attachment 1913602

However the girl holding the diploma has a resemblance to CIlla. I'm telling you there is a story there it will come out.
I completely agree with you!! That woman has to be Candy's biological daughter and I also see The Beast in Carrie. The best part of this is that DIckdo reads the threads and he knows that we know. Isn't it interesting that they have been very quiet today? No vlog, no live, nothing. They are panicking that Tattlers will inform the Humpers of Cilldebeast's secret past. I am so here for it β™₯ 🐽 β™₯🐽β™₯🐽β™₯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

View attachment 1913602

Oh wow, OK, I see where you're going with this as well! 😳
Between ASSa and Big P looking like they are related, to Isaiah and Becca, and now this...🀯 it certainly keeps us all guessing!! :ROFLMAO:πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think it may have gone down like this.

Cilla is a child of Candy and her biological father that was a chef and has visited with her before. I don't remember his name.

They divorced and Candy hooked up with the Coker man.

These girls she refers to as her "daughters" may be step daughters or they may be her biological daughters or a mix.

This is her granddaughter Haley Gregorich who is the daugher of Lisa Gregorich who is Mr. Coker's daughter. She resembles Cilla. And also resembles Candy in my opinion. I think these girls are the biological daughters of Candy. Just my thoughts.

1674794584634.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Did little digging... one of the "daughters" is older than P (born in 1971.) Also doesn't claim P as a sister either. She is Lisa... the one in stripped top.

So that would mean Candy had to be in the picture, with their dad, before Ps dad.

• Heart
Ok I think this confirms that those girls are Candy's biological daughters. Look at this comment on the photo of the girl that she calls her granddaughter. The commenter says that she didn't get her shyness from Candy but she got her looks from her. So yeah I think that she has biological daughters with the Coker man and Cilla has half sisters. And there has to be a reason why her husband raised her girls and she left with Cilla. I sound like a broken record but it will come out.

1674795230969.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
If Candy is the natural mother of her two mystery "daughters" then she had them very young, like senior year/immediately after high school. They're 8-10 years older than Priscilla.

It's possible they're stepdaughters from what was likely a brief marriage after Ralph but before Wayne. I'm not sure how long Candy & Wayne have been married but I do recall Priscilla's hilarious, gut-busting story of her mooning Candy & Wayne out their front door when she was 11ish.
I can't recall when Candy & Ralph split. I don't know if Priscilla ever said.

It's also possible Candy was a very young mother and the father mentioned in the obituary, for whatever reason, had full custody.

The wild card is the son mentioned in the obituary. He's in the same age range as the two "daughters," though Candy never mentions having any sons.
Candy only cared about having stepdaughters?
The father had the son with another woman after the girls?

Weird as hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Did little digging... one of the "daughters" is older than P (born in 1971.) Also doesn't claim P as a sister either. She is Lisa... the one in stripped top.

So that would mean Candy had to be in the picture, with their dad, before Ps dad.
And to think that not too long ago, we thought that Dickdo's family tree was interesting πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ Cilldebeast's is much more intriguing🐽🧐🐽🧐

---

If Candy is the natural mother of her two mystery "daughters" then she had them very young, like senior year/immediately after high school. They're 8-10 years older than Priscilla.

It's possible they're stepdaughters from what was likely a brief marriage after Ralph but before Wayne. I'm not sure how long Candy & Wayne have been married but I do recall Priscilla's hilarious, gut-busting story of her mooning Candy & Wayne out their front door when she was 11ish.
I can't recall when Candy & Ralph split. I don't know if Priscilla ever said.

It's also possible Candy was a very young mother and the father mentioned in the obituary, for whatever reason, had full custody.

The wild card is the son mentioned in the obituary. He's in the same age range as the two "daughters," though Candy never mentions having any sons.
Candy only cared about having stepdaughters?
The father had the son with another woman after the girls?

Weird as hell.
I think that his son is the youngest and likely from his widow.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think it may have gone down like this.

Cilla is a child of Candy and her biological father that was a chef and has visited with her before. I don't remember his name.

They divorced and Candy hooked up with the Coker man.

These girls she refers to as her "daughters" may be step daughters or they may be her biological daughters or a mix.

This is her granddaughter Haley Gregorich who is the daugher of Lisa Gregorich who is Mr. Coker's daughter. She resembles Cilla. And also resembles Candy in my opinion. I think these girls are the biological daughters of Candy. Just my thoughts.

View attachment 1913611
@therealamylynn
You might be on to something. The girl who replied to Candy in the comment section, Debbie Veazey...I believe Veazey is Candy's maiden name. From looking at her FB page, the intro part it says "Wayne and Candace Veazey Keller"

Candy's reply to Debbie says that Haley wished Debbie was going to her graduation. Which sounds like something a blood relative would ask. I mean, Candy could be the step mom and everyone, including extended family stayed close...see how confusing it can get! o_O:ROFLMAO:πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is Haley's mother Lisa, who we are guessing is Candy's daughter. She looks very much like Candy.

1674795945470.png

Reactions: 22
If Candy is bio mom she was with the Coker guy first. Then Ps dad. Then Wayne.

And honestly if she is a step mom she would still have been in that order. Wayne was in the picture from a young age... every story says P was raised as an only child.... I mean she could be lieing but it all fits with how P acts... like an over spoiled stupid twit.

Reactions: 20
@therealamylynn
You might be on to something. The girl who replied to Candy in the comment section, Debbie Veazey...I believe Veazey is Candy's maiden name. From looking at her FB page, the intro part it says "Wayne and Candace Veazey Keller"

Candy's reply to Debbie says that Haley wished Debbie was going to her graduation. Which sounds like something a blood relative would ask. I mean, Candy could be the step mom and everyone, including extended family stayed close...see how confusing it can get! o_O:ROFLMAO:πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yes Veazey is Candy's maiden name.

1674796218610.png

Reactions: 16
So now we know Mama Candy was married three times. Coker, Plaagenberg and then Keller.

She had kids with Coker he divorced her and took the girls.
She met Ralph and they had Cilla. Did she cheat on Coker with Ralph and that's why he took the girls and divorced her? Did he find out she was preggers? Is that why Ralph married her?? Then her and Ralph had Cilla and he divorced her and left her with Cilla. Did she cheat on Ralph with WLW? And that's why he divorced her?

Candy the tart.

The story is unfolding...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.