Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lillibb

VIP Member
BEST FRIENDS!
I love Trent. I was a huge Roppong
Yoooo I didn’t know we had a wrestling fan here!

I have had sooo many wrestling crushes cause I grew up with it. original crazy Jon Moxley, long haired AJ Styles… I got into NJPW back in 2016 and developed a thing for Japanese guys…

Hell. one of my dogs is named Shibata 😊😊

🫠🫠🫠🫠
View attachment 1930946

But yeah.. I’m not only a recovering goth.. I’m in remission.. haha

My thing is that even with goth, guys still kinda looked manly.
It’s really hard to explain.. and to be honest.. there is no “correct” opinion on any of it cause each one of us are attracted to different types of guys.

Some of us here might be into the more metro-sexual look.. or the more femme looking guys.. or some of us might be somewhere in between.

I guess my thing, and maybe it is generational thing, but I remember the big thing that came into fashion once I left high school was the emo look… which I hate. For both men and women. EVERYONE had the same bangs to the side hair cut. Everyone got vampire bites, everyone wore tight jeans.

There were times I couldn’t tell if this was a boy or girl I was seeing. Even with goth, the guys I hung with still Looked like men.

And I don’t need no big muscle guy. In fact , I much prefer a “lean” look. With a nice jaw line 😌😌😌
Were there words that went along with this picture?

Reactions: 6

Monkey1651

VIP Member
Doesn’t hurt that the niners ran out of quarterbacks!!! Hoping for a bengals-eagles Super Bowl! Huge bengals fan! Time to beat the chiefs for the fourth time in a row to punch our ticket and get back to the Super Bowl!

Reactions: 5

#anon2022

Chatty Member
Well.. it’s actually not that often I honestly “lol” at a post
….
But I lol’d 😂🤣
---

ABSOLUTELY how I feel!
Can you imagine being a.. honestly… not even mid-level YouTuber…(that is supposed to be teaching autism awareness, that’s what’s supposed to separate this from just being a “family vlog” right? … and forcing your college bound kid to keep up the game on his end? When the game is barely going good for your main channel?

Isn’t he supposed to be up there for school? He had the privilege to be able to go to school full time, in his own house.. what about his “life skills” Asa?
and I most DEF say privilege .. because the continuing education industry here in America is so fucked. He was in a privileged situation.

But every single hour of every day he had to probably text Cilla. A nightly call was required im sure. ESPECIALLY on weekends.

And now he’s gonna be moving back to that home?? Omg.. it would be difficult for a HANDSOME, CHARISMATIC , 100% straight guy to get laid…
---

UMMMM.. what??
Who is that woman hanging out next to Abbie. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her before.

Seriously tho..
where those hams?
Show me them big ol’ hammies Cilla!😝😝
---

Yes!! What a throw back!
Y’all are absolutely rockin’ that hair!
Man… how many Aqua-net’s perished as a result?🤣😎💁🏻‍♀️

I was late 90s. Grew up with ton of plaid….XXXL shirts (even tho I weighed all of 90 pounds..)

But
Then as a teen I was total “corporate goth” (my family couldn’t afford Tripps and Jnco’s so I wore black slacks, tight black crop with black buttoned blazer. Even with Tons of accessories and make up, I kinda stood out fashionably of even my own group.. and it was because my family was poor 😂🤣
View attachment 1932000
This is last day in 10th grade with my best friend at the time (I’m on the right)
---

Funny you mention

AAAANNNNDDD
We know how their doors lock..
He has shown us where his security cameras are… inside the house included…
There address is well known and it’s not even “secret” info.. since they will record themselves in the car… leaving THEIR street..

seriously.. all I have is a 5k follower Twitter… and even I know to never get your street name in view… 🙄
---

I give you exhibit 1-
Love your photo, it makes me smile seeing good memories!!

Not not many cans gave their life for our hair...perms were a must, plus a teasing comb doesn't hurt!!

Reactions: 5

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Take a look at this instastory!! Goobygunt is ENORMOUS!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 4

Nattyduke

Chatty Member
Doesn’t hurt that the niners ran out of quarterbacks!!! Hoping for a bengals-eagles Super Bowl! Huge bengals fan! Time to beat the chiefs for the fourth time in a row to punch our ticket and get back to the Super Bowl!
Nah … birds would’ve won either way 😎 I do feel bad for SF though … for real. I actually asked my husband if they would institute the mercy rule 🤣 I was serious. He laughed and told me this isn’t Little League 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4