Fathering Autism #148 Secret Sisters and a Brand New Truck, Doesn’t Matter Cilla, The Jags Still Suck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of pillows...I wonder what happened to the pillow she was gifted on the RV trip. Assmuncher made a huge deal about how cool it was.
Haha.. I haven’t seen that thing once.. you know.. if they actually LEFT OUT some things for Abbie.. like in the living room, she would be more likely to use it.

But that’s the thing.. can you even IMAGINE Cilla letting them keep that new truck toy she got out in the living room. No. It has to stay locked until she “asks” for it.. which she doesn’t have the capacity to do. At this point. If it isn’t FOOD..or CAR RIDE (usually to food).. then it’s out of sight out of mind for her.

i don’t remember the last time we saw inside her room. Does she even have a toy box she can access?

Seriously. It’s just too sad for cilla I guess to keep kids toys out for her to access in the living room.
You see.. she’s all for making a VIDEO with a thumbnail of her CRYING when she picks out the toy..

but keeping that toy within eyesight.. seeing her play with it in the living room… just a constant reminder she will never have the “shopping and make up” teen daughter she always wanted..

god.. all that is depressing to think about
---

god.. all that is depressing to think about
Seriously.. it’s moms like her that makes it hurt even more that I can’t have kids. Yes. If my kid was autistic, it would be hard. A type of hard I can’t even imagine. But maybe I’m a little immature like Summer.. but I would be on that floor playing with toys with my 18 year old every day I could

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I just went to that stores instagram, none of the models look like Priscilla. I would be upset to go on this “inclusive” (Priscillas words) site and see no one that even likes like her. That really shows how “inclusive” they are.

Also she uses the words 40+ mom. All the models look younger.

“The company described its customer as a 25 to 35-year-old female who wants to be seen for her beauty, has a passion for giving back and has a love of fashion” She bags on Torrid in the comments but how is this place any different?

View attachment 1928824
I have been to Torrid once... staff was great. Lots if really cute stuff. I am way too small for there now though... I was as small as they sold then lol. But I could see it not being her style. She either looks like she is trying to be "one of the girls" with kids her son's age or like she is wearing thrift store rejects. Even when she drops the cash and gets brand new stuff it looks fashionless and tacky. She has no true sense of self or style. No real identity.

She decorates her hpuse the same way. Hell she puts makeup on that way too. Just throws tit at it until something sticks.

Eta... she likely went into Torrid saying she was famous on youtube... expected everyone to bow and treat her like she was better than other customers in the store. When others got attention also she had a tantrum and left. How dare they not treat her like a princess.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
give me an Adam Copeland , Scott Eastwood and Sebastian Stan ANY day!
View attachment 1928664

If we're gonna bring Edge into it,

On the occasion I'm into dudes, I'm partial to a burly fella
p8LOzQc.jpg

who'd go to war for his best friend
Dy-_Y8AU0AE4Xli.jpg

(Trent? of Best Friends)

Seriously, though. I don't "get" modern fashion much either, but skinny femme boys are nothing new. No one remembers heroin chic in the 90s? Am I the only recovering goth here?
DOES NO ONE REMEMBER HAIR METAL??? THINK OF THE HAIR METAL!!
---

My fiancée said he absolutely can not watch Abbie with her neck like that…
I mean, guys, is it a stim?
I know we have a lot of autism parents here..
Anyone shed some light ?
It might be. My kids have had some weird postural stims, especially the younger one.

I think it's more likely the weird muscle thing....can't remember what it's called...that can be a side effect of seroquel & similar meds, though.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
If we're gonna bring Edge into it,

On the occasion I'm into dudes, I'm partial to a burly fella
View attachment 1928895

who'd go to war for his best friend
View attachment 1928897
(Trent? of Best Friends)

Seriously, though. I don't "get" modern fashion much either, but skinny femme boys are nothing new. No one remembers heroin chic in the 90s? Am I the only recovering goth here?
DOES NO ONE REMEMBER HAIR METAL??? THINK OF THE HAIR METAL!!
---

It might be. My kids have had some weird postural stims, especially the younger one.

I think it's more likely the weird muscle thing....can't remember what it's called...that can be a side effect of seroquel & similar meds, though.
It’s Tardive Dyskinesia. This is usually from long term usage of anti psychotic medication. Poor Abbie. You would think they would mention this to the psychiatrist.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Fat ladies dream....the color black. Doesn't work for you Pig. You're too fat and ugly.
And! That black dress only has those skinny straps which means she's gonna be showing her disgusting fat shoulders and arms and her meaty neck.

• Haha
  • Sick
I want to know how she's fitting on these plane seats. I sat next to a really big guy on a plane once. I had to literally sit facing the aisle with my feet out in it. He couldn't even put the armrest down between us. She's definitely at his point.
Gone are the days of her crying because she no longer had to use a seatbelt extender or extra seat on a plane…that whole feel good moment lasted about as long as paper airplane flying to Hawaii…

• Haha
  • Sick
Exactly rich ass fat women, if you don’t look like you could drop $200 on a cami I bet they aren’t so quick to put your name on that door. What is with the princess crap, everyone should feel like a princess, yea witch when they’re 5. She is so emotionally stunted, I bet you money she’s pissed Lauren’s losing weight. People who are in active addiction surround themselves with people who support their behavior, this is why no one sticks by this sow. Once someone realizes what kind of person she is they jump ship quick. She can’t be happy for Lauren losing weight and getting because then she’d have to admit she isn’t healthy and needs to do so as well. What a load of horse tit.
The black, rayon and nylon sundress she purchased was $89. Ridiculous! That Glam Gurl recent posted that she was slowing down on her purchases of clothing hauls, especially fast fashion because it wasn’t good for the environment. So many of the Huns post pics in the cheapest disposable outfits. If someone lit a match, they’d all go up in flames or their plastic fashion would fuse to their skin. I wonder how much Glam Gurl is curbing her spending for the environment v. she’s not making bank through SL like she used to?
---

WTF is she doing with her makeup? She has reverse racoon eyes 🐽 😂

Spaghetti straps?! Eeeee gaadddds!
---

$59.95 for a polyester top! It clearly doesn’t lay right on the model. And with Big P’s build, she‘ll have a peek-a-boo gunt.

ECF3A02D-489F-48CD-8420-1FDC8256F87F.jpeg

Best descriptions designed to lure in CillaMe:
Romantic vibes
Most flattering fit
DAINTY flutter sleeves
Date night!
Flowy, effortless bottom hemline
100% polyester

7B3C5803-A06C-4A50-8BC0-1C57DDEC2D3F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
All that vlog showed was how profoundly intellectually disabled Abbie really is, and the mental gymnastics Ass will do to try and explain it away. Him saying it's her "memory" and that she was having a high sensory day- BULLSHIT! He just can't accept that his daughter doesn't have the capacity to understand simple things. She's been working on putting away dishes for YEARS and she still cannot do it, even with prompting.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
All that vlog showed was how profoundly intellectually disabled Abbie really is, and the mental gymnastics Ass will do to try and explain it away. Him saying it's her "memory" and that she was having a high sensory day- BULLSHIT! He just can't accept that his daughter doesn't have the capacity to understand simple things. She's been working on putting away dishes for YEARS and she still cannot do it, even with prompting.
I just don’t understand why it’s so important to him to put her thru this. I think she was clapping and honking due to frustration. I get if there is a possibility she will be independent but obviously this is not the case with Abbie. Seems cruel to me that they push her so hard when it is so obvious she will never grasp it. I say let the girl do fun activities she enjoys that will also take care of her sensory needs. This all seems for nothing except to get a vlog out of it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Well, maybe it’s because her head is so full of fat, sh!t, brilliant ideas,deep thoughts thinking of her next time at the trough.🐖

Why is twatcilla shopping for clothes AGAIN??? She is addicted to shopping. I would bet she buys something every day. I’ve been in that store she went to, but the one local to me. It’s not really geared to 40 somethings who wear “mom buns”. She would do better shopping at tractor supply for her horse blanket. So I’ve been wondering.. her head is gigantic. Is it really gigantic or does it appear that way because she stretches it out to appear thinner? If it is really that size I’m shocked. Heads don’t usually come in sizes that large without something being wrong!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
And! That black dress only has those skinny straps which means she's gonna be showing her disgusting fat shoulders and arms and her meaty neck.
Nah, she'll dig out her atrocious pink jacket to pair with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Looks like Sweet Girl helped herself to almost an entire box of golden raisins. 😂 Today should be a fun day at The Manor of Mold.
👀💩👀💩👀
Ugh! For some reason video sharing is on the struggle bus…anyways…it is on FB. The song remains the same though. 💩💩

• Haha
  • Wow
I just went to that stores instagram, none of the models look like Priscilla. I would be upset to go on this “inclusive” (Priscillas words) site and see no one that even likes like her. That really shows how “inclusive” they are.

Also she uses the words 40+ mom. All the models look younger.

“The company described its customer as a 25 to 35-year-old female who wants to be seen for her beauty, has a passion for giving back and has a love of fashion” She bags on Torrid in the comments but how is this place any different?

View attachment 1928824
"The style just isn't for me". Does Torrid not specialize in table cloth, elastic under the boob blouse fashion and thexthy Hey Dudes?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Looks like Sweet Girl helped herself to almost an entire box of golden raisins. 😂 Today should be a fun day at The Manor of Mold.
👀💩👀💩👀
Ugh! For some reason video sharing is on the struggle bus…anyways…it is on FB. The song remains the same though. 💩💩
Good thing Pig's new things came individually wrapped in paper, because they're going to need all they can get to clean her up after the impending explosion.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
After tonight's vlog I 100% feel Abbie is ready for her coffee shop gig. I wonder what Asa is waiting for?
Screenshot_2023-02-02-23-04-37-53_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg

Yep. All that "home schooling" and fixing all the caps and sleeves and rocking it. She's so ready. Look Assa BARELY helped.

Today's vlog was indeed very hard to watch. She's regressed so much. I'm just waiting to see when he's going to retire that picture chore chart.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
@Nicole9Volt
BTW....has there been even one small sighting of that food truck toy that Big P was bawling about when Abs picked it out....

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_2023-02-02-23-18-55-49_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg

Poor sweet girl was already confused. And he tells her to put it back. Then he tells her to put the bowl away again.

You could tell she hesitated, like you told me to put it back in the dishwasher when I was about to put it away! *HONKS*

• Sad
Reactions: 20
👀💩👀💩👀
I don't understand why they lock up the food because they don't want her eating too much but they are constantly eating take out which is probably just as bad. If they were really concerned about their health then they wouldn't be constantly eating junk food all of the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.