Fathering Autism #148 Secret Sisters and a Brand New Truck, Doesn’t Matter Cilla, The Jags Still Suck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BigPCowgirl.jpg

That hat looks like a park rangers hat not a cowboy hat.
Wtf is wrong with her?
That thing she's wearing...
How does that even relate to western wear at all?
Can someone explain this to me?
I wonder if she got those little boot shoes with the heels? 😆
How tf is she going to walk in them? 450lbs crammed into those things with 3" heels.
😆
I can't wait to see photos and videos of this!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I'm a native Texan. No one dresses up in that garb unless they are going to a western bar or the rodeo. I've never seen anyone on the Riverwalk walking around wearing that tit. She looks ridiculous. 🤠🐖:poop::m
I’m a 4th generation Texan. The only people I know who wear boots/hats don’t live in big cities like San Antonio unless they are going to a specific western event. Us city people wear them more as a costume. I have one pair of nice western boots that I’ve had for years & they come out about once a year. Nice western boots are very expensive so I’m sure Piggy will have to buy some if she can get them on her tree trunks!

edit: since I’m a proud Texan, I made my profile picture a ‘signature Texas look’…..jk

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Pig can show up in San Antonio with her hair highlighted and her finger nails painted but she will still be a bloated, massively overweight mess with limited mobility and a serious drinking problem. No amount of morgue makeup can cover up her decreasing poor health.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
View attachment 1925989
That hat looks like a park rangers hat not a cowboy hat.
Wtf is wrong with her?
That thing she's wearing...
How does that even relate to western wear at all?
Can someone explain this to me?
I wonder if she got those little boot shoes with the heels? 😆
How tf is she going to walk in them? 450lbs crammed into those things with 3" heels.
😆
I can't wait to see photos and videos of this!!
she picked a hat that looks just like a fedora. Doesn't resemble a cowboy hat at all. Guess the sparkly one was too much $$ on something she knows she will NEVER wear again.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I try not to fat shame because I have my own body image issues, but man, Asa is really getting enormous! Also, Abbie would look so much better with decent age appropriate clothes (what was she wearing?) and a short type of very styled haircut - with bangs. Not that Abbie would care, but it would look so much better.
Pigsweat is drinking her water again. Every time she has a "work trip" coming up, she tries to shave off a few pounds. I just have a feeling she is going to try those weight loss shots. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
HEY GUYSTH!!!
Havent been watching FA for the past couple months. Just couldn’t find the will to watch depressing tit.

but I’m back, so what did I miss? Lol

i see they shut down selfie world… wow.. a place that charges you $20 to take photos in front of tit bought at the dollar store, ran by a couple of scammers, didn’t survive in this economy?

I loved how they were wondering what Changed with Zaxbys from the last time they were there. Why she was being so calm… I c💊nt im💊gine wh💊t
Ch💊nged?

That neck thing is just disturbing.. I’m sorry.. but does anyone here know what is going on? She’s always had a fucked neck but Jesus…it’s hard to watch. Is it medical? I know for a fact they won’t tell us..

anyways,still catching up. Hello to anyone new!

BTW, of course have to bring this back every time I see Abbie slam her mother…like In the recent new car episode..

Cilla..maybe if you treated her like a daughter.. and not a “gurlfriend” she would appreciate you more..

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'd say she was drugged good, she was doing spider hands after boot shopping.
I noticed she was doing the spider fingers when ASSa and his dad took her to eat either breakfast or lunch at the diner. She was doing it before they ordered food, which was a weird time, as it was still quite early in the day.
spiderfingersabbie.jpg

It made me wonder if he did not medicate her while Big P was gone, with the stuff that makes her sleepy. (there was a big discussion about it on here a few days ago, I think it starts with an "H") Which would explain why she was more with it on those days.

However, seeing her do the spider fingers and her zoned-out look, it appears he did medicate her before they went to the diner with his dad, knowing Big P would be home later in the day.:rolleyes: Or, it's just something she does at random times? 🤷‍♀️He did not film much at the diner, just them sitting there discussing what to order, while she was doing the spider fingers, then it switched quickly to him showing off Big P's new area upstairs.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
My guess is Alicia from the dougherty dozen or whatever. She's been trying to take him down for a long time. She won't be able to.
Yea. She won’t go to Canada and file a suit and even if she did, she has to find a lawyer to take it on (and everyone else). It won’t happen. She could file it in US courts but it will get thrown out.
It is actually in all of their best interest to ignore him. Giving him attention actually is the worst thing they could do…
---

I noticed she was doing the spider fingers when ASSa and his dad took her to eat either breakfast or lunch at the diner. She was doing it before they ordered food, which was a weird time, as it was still quite early in the day.
View attachment 1926001
It made me wonder if he did not medicate her while Big P was gone, with the stuff that makes her sleepy. (there was a big discussion about it on here a few days ago, I think it starts with an "H") Which would explain why she was more with it on those days.

However, seeing her do the spider fingers and her zoned-out look, it appears he did medicate her before they went to the diner with his dad, knowing Big P would be home later in the day.:rolleyes: Or, it's just something she does at random times? 🤷‍♀️He did not film much at the diner, just them sitting there discussing what to order, while she was doing the spider fingers, then it switched quickly to him showing off Big P's new area upstairs.
I think the itsy bitsy spider act is a result of over medicating. I think they both have the ability to do so, to get her to comply, when they want to go somewhere and know she will throw a fit..

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Oh.. and Cilla wanting to dress like a cowgirl to go to Texas is extremely cringe.. and reminds me of that one King of the Hill episode where the dude from Boston is upset that Texas isn’t a big cowboy movie…
5F65E502-B451-4E31-8DA4-04DED70D2B23.jpeg

---

Isn’t she also on Risperdone.. and I think I’ve heard serquel but don’t quote me

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m a 4th generation Texan. The only people I know who wear boots/hats don’t live in big cities like San Antonio unless they are going to a specific western event. Us city people wear them more as a costume. I have one pair of nice western boots that I’ve had for years & they come out about once a year. Nice western boots are very expensive so I’m sure Piggy will have to buy some if she can get them on her tree trunks!
EXACTLY.. that’s why I mentioned the King of the Hill episode where the Boston dude forces Hank to dress like a cowboy because he was disappointed it wasn’t a big Rodeo..

They even make a joke about Peggy dressed like one of the waitresses at the steakhouse they went to
216A251B-31CC-44ED-A0A2-B37E91A46B1D.jpeg

everyone in Texas gonna be looking at her like this… lol

4E779ECA-D468-4BB7-9DA1-D08917D9E420.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How did you find him in two clicks?!?? Lol I’m on there and I can’t find him!
I went on Golden Boy's insta and found him.

This photo this comment told me he was one of the men in the photo since the other is Taj or whatever his name is and the other is a girl then this one had to be him.

1675215358198.png

• Heart
Reactions: 15
@Whimsical yassss!!! Those!!!
How do her gorilla feet even fit in those???
Side note: Does she walk on the backs of her extra wide hey dudes???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
@Hotographer512
You mean these!! 🤭:ROFLMAO: I did a screenshot just because and now it has a purpose!! 😁😂😂
View attachment 1926019
Look at the heel of the "Hey Dude" shoe. She doesn't even wear them on her feet like shoes!
---

@Whimsical yassss!!! Those!!!
How do her gorilla feet even fit in those???
Side note: Does she walk on the backs of her extra wide hey dudes???
That's what I'm sayin! And every stinking time I see your avatar for a second I think "Big Mama Candy's comin' for me!" 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.