Fathering Autism #148 Secret Sisters and a Brand New Truck, Doesn’t Matter Cilla, The Jags Still Suck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do people with autism get tired more easily? I feel that Asswipe is always using the excuse that Abbie is tired. She does ABA therapy and it’s tired her out, so he cancels OT because it’s too much for her. Of course that could just be because he doesn’t feel like taking her. Many people get up at 6:30 and do a full day of school or work and Abbie used to as well. At her age she should be fitter than she is, but all she does is a few chores at home and have the occasional walk then she lies around on the couch. What a sad existence she has. And don’t even get me started on the food they serve her. I occasionally see vlogs from other families who have autistic children or teens and they all seem pretty energetic.
It's 100% that the lazy F didn't feel like taking her, IMO.

Reactions: 33
I didn't get the point of putting a Lego in the bowl. Was it to mitigate the splashing? Why does he complicate matters so much?

So when Abbie wakes up to "fix herself" a cereal breakfast… she going to add Lego to the cereal as well? Since she has Pica then just let her eat that with some milk. I just can't.
And he was so smug and arrogant when he suggested the Legos, liked he cured cancer or something. He knows nothing but how to grift. Stay in your lane fatty mcfatttums.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Whoever pointed out that Fat Boy is also now the size of a fridge you're absolutely right. Cant wait until they start using the pool so we see just how massive they have become. And poor Abbie is getting larger by the day.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I can’t wait to hear their we are not going on our eating across America tour again this year excuse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
If Assa's lawyers are asking for her medical records that go beyond the scope of the time of the accident they really are reaching.
I've been wondering.. Why did they send over a Dec page that was old? @Lizaable90 did they ever request a current one?
I guess they could have been stalling but I don't put anything past them.
@Lizaable90 do you think they tried to say the car Kylie was driving belonged to selfie wrld?
In my state a person can recover treble damages in these types of lawsuits.
Say they were both fully insured at the minimum of $50,000 each. That's $100,000. If her medical bills were $40,000 they're looking at $120,000. This is before punitive damages. The lawyer takes 1/3. Leaving the rest to the girl who they hit.
Looks like they're cutting it close. 😆.
If Kylie was driving for Selfishwrld, why isn't Cilldebeast named in the suit? How many times has she claimed it as her woman's run business?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Looks like the trip to Savannah did not satisfy her need for restaurant food and cocktails. Go figure. Maybe she was feeling nostalgic…needed her hillbilly fix. 😂 Wonder if Ass broke out his banjo and serenaded her next to the cement pond Tiki Bar when they got home? 😂
BC44BD9E-AF6D-4CF0-92B3-F227B37D6373.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Do people with autism get tired more easily? I feel that Asswipe is always using the excuse that Abbie is tired. She does ABA therapy and it’s tired her out, so he cancels OT because it’s too much for her. Of course that could just be because he doesn’t feel like taking her. Many people get up at 6:30 and do a full day of school or work and Abbie used to as well. At her age she should be fitter than she is, but all she does is a few chores at home and have the occasional walk then she lies around on the couch. What a sad existence she has. And don’t even get me started on the food they serve her. I occasionally see vlogs from other families who have autistic children or teens and they all seem pretty energetic.
I think Abbie's lethergy comes from a combination of medication, poor diet, poor sleeping patterns due to parents not setting daily routines and lack of physical activity and stimulation.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I think Abbie's lethergy comes from a combination of medication, poor diet, poor sleeping patterns due to parents not setting daily routines and lack of physical activity and stimulation.
And to the fact that she is very lazy.....like her birth mother

• Heart
Reactions: 26

My son gets up at 6:15 and generally goes until close to midnight-even with meds. He also has Tourette's, so some days for him can be absolutely exhausting and he will nap. It just depends. I think it's more like he just didn't want to take her.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What an incompetent resolution Fat Jocks, yeah let’s put a solid i.e. lego, in the milk container.

How about get a deeper bowl and continue with liquid. ✅ no logic ever displayed by parents.

WOW! OT must have fun telling her colleagues about her experience in that house.
How to get your severely ID child a trip to the hospital. Put a lego in their food. Teach them that's A-ok to put in their mouth. What an idiot he is.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
It depends on their finances and how the judge (or jury) rules on and how much is awarded.
If Asa ends up being found guilty, then it goes to how much they rule he has to owe (which then can be appealed and held up in court for a few years). Essentially, if he looses all his appeals, then he will have to pay whatever amount is awarded to the Plaintiff on his side.
This is where the assets and accounts will come into play. He will either have to pony up the dough, declare bankruptcy or be held in contempt of court.
If they don't have the funds, Asa and Priscilla will be forced into bankruptcy. When married, if one spouse files bankruptcy, both individuals are listed and have filed together. You cannot file it separately, as far as I am aware, especially when you live together. (I think I have seen where it could be done separate but the individuals showed that they were separated for years and years prior and they didn't have joint assets).
So, Chapter 13 bankruptcy would be the first option that they would be required to file and that is reconsolidating. In Chapter 13, they would have to go to credit counseling and talk with a counselor about all their bills. They credit counselor would reach out to their financing companies and credit card companies and work out a deal with them. They would be put on a very strict budget and told a set amount of funds would be needed to sent to the other companies to satisfy their debits. If they couldn't reach a good compromise, they would just continue meeting with the counselor until the next court date.
After 6 months (sometimes a year), they would go in front of a judge again and request either to continue with Chapter 13 or could ask to go to Chapter 7 bankruptcy with would liquidate their assets.
In Chapter 7, Mold Manor is safe. Not because it is within a trust. Trusts aren't protected until the person opening them is dead. Mold Manor is protected because of homestead exemptions in Florida. Their vehicles are not (this includes the RV trailer, Abbie's electric cart, motorcycle, etc). They will be forced to hand them back to the bank. OR they can chose to keep one of the vehicles, if the finance company allows them to and they would recertify the financing after bankruptcy but they would loose Mold Manor. They would loose anything else big and GB's Blowing Rock abode would be gone. They would be required to make a list of all their items within the home and the creditors (all of them, from the lawsuit, which would be listed, credit cards, etc) then could force sale of those items, I could see the list of electronics, computers, drones, etc, be something they would want to be sold. Most don't really look but when you are talking about thousands and thousands in electronics gear, it is going to stick out. Anyways, they would then have to hand those items over to be sold and then the judge would discharge whatever remains.

I have a relative close that filed and lost everything but he kept his truck. His attorney told him that he could keep his house and truck (I told him otherwise) and the judge asked him in the court room, which one he wanted to keep. I told him that he couldn't keep both, as many years previous, I looked into it, read up all about bankruptcies and knew the rules. If it is something that may happen, I am literally the digger and investigator. The relative close to me, also had about as much electronic equipment that Asa does and he was required to hand it over too, to be sold. The creditors wanted the items sold.
Boy, I better stay away from romance scams! Kidding! Very scary business to lose everything! One of my personal biggest nightmares, beside Alzheimer’s and/or dementia.

Reactions: 9
Yes, in Florida, they call it a "609-UNKNOWN OMV-LICSUSPENDED OR REVOKE." She never changed her license from NY to Florida. It was the reason that when the Plaintiff's lawyer tried to serve her, it went unanswered because they were trying to serve her NY address. She pleaded down on her charges, saying she would go to traffic school but then failed to go to traffic school too. The judge imposed a fine and eventually, it was paid and she was able to get it all worked out.
What a responsible young lady! Not!

---

Tattle trying to work this mess out:

I laughed so hard at this, that my husband looked at me funny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think they junked the boat after the day that they tried to take Emily and crew boating and it wouldnt start. Asa later said he didnt have the time to fix it, but I think it was either too much for him to do, or they decided they didnt use it enough to justify repairing it.
My father in law owned a 35 foot freedom sailboat that he had for years prior to me joining the family. I looked forward to spending time on that boat but with storing, maintenance fees, slip holder fees (they belonged to a yacht club) it got to be too much to maintain especially in his 70s. He sold it and bought a motor home and now they travel the US especially Florida in the winter months.

---

I don't have one but if anyone has a ancestry account you could find out. It's amazing what you find on there.
My late MIL found her bio dad and 4 half siblings right before she passed away

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It's 100% that the lazy F didn't feel like taking her, IMO.
Yea, OT is in a building, not at home.
I don’t see why Abbie is so tired. Yes, for the first week or two, we do see the kids being tired from school BUT that is 6 hours of listening, working, etc. Abbie’s ABA is only 2-3 hours long. This is either pure laziness or Abbie isn’t going to sleep at night or she is getting up during the night. Something is going on here and they aren’t saying something.
Oh and I think they aren’t far from either dropping OT or know they are being dropped as patients.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If Kylie was driving for Selfishwrld, why isn't Cilldebeast named in the suit? How many times has she claimed it as her woman's run business?
It was just a random thought question/speculation.
"@Lizaable90 do you think they tried to say the car Kylie was driving belonged to selfie wrld?"
P is listed as well as Assa on the articles of incorporation of selfie wrld of Jax.
She would probably have been named if the car was insured under the business name.
I guess she got lucky, huh?

Reactions: 15
Yea, OT is in a building, not at home.
I don’t see why Abbie is so tired. Yes, for the first week or two, we do see the kids being tired from school BUT that is 6 hours of listening, working, etc. Abbie’s ABA is only 2-3 hours long. This is either pure laziness or Abbie isn’t going to sleep at night or she is getting up during the night. Something is going on here and they aren’t saying something.
Oh and I think they aren’t far from either dropping OT or know they are being dropped as patients.
Could be poor Abs is sick...and not just tired. You know he lies about everything. Or maybe she was so ferral at the first thing she did he accidentily gave her a bit too much 'medication' and of course she'd be napping.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Thinking about the OT cancelation.

What a slap in the face to loyal humpers who watch the vlog for guidance. A few vlogs ago they were bragging that they can get day appointments because of Homeschooling, but then they just cancel these appointments last minute. I am sure there are families who can only get to these appointments with moments to spare AFTER a full day of school for the kiddo and a full day of work for the parents. I'm sure families would KILL for these day appointments. Plus the FU to the therapists, who likely have tight schedules.
It can't be said enough how much of wretched wastes of humans they are!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
And to the fact that she is very lazy.....like her birth mother
I don't think she's lazy, although it would certainly appear that way. I think, to some extent, laziness is taught and a result of what becomes acceptable in the environment you live in. Sadly, Abbie doesn't know what else she could/should be doing besides sitting on the sofa and rocking while staring at the TV. We've said it many times, she has been failed by her (truly) lazy, selfish, immature, narcissistic birth parents, who need to be leading her into DAILY physical activity and DAILY stimulating activities (not just when it's needed for vlog content). I feel so badly for her - others may be more obviously neglected/abused - but sometimes I think that would have been better. Then she could have been taken away from her exploiters.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It was just a random thought question/speculation.
"@Lizaable90 do you think they tried to say the car Kylie was driving belonged to selfie wrld?"
P is listed as well as Assa on the articles of incorporation of selfie wrld of Jax.
She would probably have been named if the car was insured under the business name.
I guess she got lucky, huh?
The SUV was only listed in Asa’s name. We know Selfish World was listed in both Priscilla’s and Asa’s name. It was the reason she couldn’t register the business as a “woman’s owned business” because Asa had his hand in it, from the start. For the vehicle to be within the LLC, it would have needed to be listed as such and carry commercial business insurance. We know they didn’t do that because the cost would have been astronomical.
Priscilla got lucky that they didn’t because it would have included her. The Plaintiff lucked out because they folded SW and could have just done a bankruptcy and been done. Now, Kylie would have still been on the hook but how much are you going to get out of a college kid..

Could be poor Abs is sick...and not just tired. You know he lies about everything. Or maybe she was so ferral at the first thing she did he accidentily gave her a bit too much 'medication' and of course she'd be napping.
She definitely could be sick and A&P would never know.
Here is the issue, once individuals with disabilities get to a certain age, it either takes a proactive parent to watch for illnesses or the patient goes without care. Even with care, there comes a point that doctors just won’t treat. It comes down to quality of care vs distress of the patient (and lasting effects)… The doctors do have a duty of care but only to the point that it helps the patient. If it is going to cause some much stress on the patient that they could have a stroke or heart attack, from being held down, poked and prodded, etc., they just won’t do anything.
But yes, Abbie could just be wanting to lap up some time with Dad, before the Beast shows back up. She knows she will be returning, Asa keeps telling her so and we know how much it stresses Abbie out, when she is home..

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.