Fathering Autism #133 Humpty Dumpty Sat by the Pool, Snorting and Chortling Like a Salami Skinned Fool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A quick glance at the mommy Maaaaass fb page tells us she has a questionable IQ, she's posted a pic of a little monkey in a dress hugging a cockatoo and her comment above is 'Sweet' :unsure: !!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I find it funny that he loves his "perfect, hot wife". He sure didn't see her that way when he walked out on her and his son and knocked up the other woman 18 years ago.

And what kind of pain that must have caused little ol' Cilla Sue. Which we know would rile up Momma Candy, because she said so. But she sure has turned a blind eye to all of that haven't you Candy?

Perhaps they all forgot? We sure didn't.
In all fairness, they’ve had to turn a blind eye to a lot of things. Because P wasn’t a catch before she had children with a guy who only wanted a one night stand and tried to leave her twice and she really wouldn’t be one now.
Plus, without A in the picture, who takes care of Abbie?

A quick glance at the mommy Maaaaass fb page tells us she has a questionable IQ, she's posted a pic of a little monkey in a dress hugging a cockatoo and her comment above is 'Sweet' :unsure: !!!!!!
P gets her politics and ideas about government assistance from her mommy. I wonder if being a hypocrite was mommy’s idea or if that’s P’s own spin on how she was raised?

Reactions: 17
I am so scared of mummy Pigrilla, I am so shaking in my boots. Candyhogpus looks as lipsy and short of a few brain cells as Pigrillasnuffleshufflepus.

Mummy Pigrilla, and your disgusting excuse of a daughter should just STHU and go booze some more. Because seriously you are both a disgrace as parents and human beings.

Happy Birthday @Whimsical
Happy Birthday.png

• Heart
Reactions: 25
In all fairness, they’ve had to turn a blind eye to a lot of things. Because P wasn’t a catch before she had children with a guy who only wanted a one night stand and tried to leave her twice and she really wouldn’t be one now.
Plus, without A in the picture, who takes care of Abbie?

P gets her politics and ideas about government assistance from her mommy. I wonder if being a hypocrite was mommy’s idea or if that’s P’s own spin on how she was raised?
The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, that’s for sure.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
One of the big goals $$$$$ of FA is to channel the FA HUMPERS over to P's slime life web of scams... she has 3 facebook pages to lure them in... Cilla's crap, pig Massive, Lipstick mama.....so they must be desperate to lead them over there quicker.
Funny that you should mention that, I have a this little diddy here where a Humper is basically saying, they want to see everything all Abbie, none of that Cilla crap LMFAO! So there you have it, their main selling point is, and will always be, ABBIE! Sadly this also means that Cilla we'll have to start incorporating more of her daughter into her SlimeLine sales. We all know how much she loves to be around her un-Golden Child☹

20220827_112855.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
On Priscilla's personal FB page.

View attachment 1531169

Mama Candy's response, and isn't it too bad that her daughter and son in law don't practice what she's preachin'.

View attachment 1531177
I wish the Maassives would sit down and write a family credo and address what they really mean by "be kind." Hang it up right above their new Echo Show 15 and every morning they have to stand in front of it and recite the credo, you know, like we used to do with the Pledge of Allegiance.

Yo, Candace, girlfriend…

Tell your daughter she can’t light candles with a paper towel…
Send Prissypoo to fire safety school.🔥🔥🚒🚒

we can't 'comment' on her FB page?? I was going to leave a really nice one.....
You mean us Tattler's? We can post as long as we haven't been blocked sooo, a lot of us can't because we left some really nice ones. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
"My mom calls me every day...to complain about my haters!"

Wow what a sad relationship to have with your mom. My mom and I used to get coffee together almost every afternoon. We had plenty of things to talk about...never once did we find ourselves so barren of things we wanted to tell each other that we had to discuss how many people hated my guts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
His ball sak must be in a constant state of pain with his panties always getting in a bunch.

1661627118472.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I'm going to ask everyone who is discussing "politics" to stop. I have opinions you don't want to hear just like you have opinions I don't want to hear.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
  • Heart
In case you didn’t know, EVERYONE wants to know Abbie’s Duncan order 🙄
View attachment 1531674

Now it’s time for PE – in the swimming pool – how original
Awww hOw SwEeT
View attachment 1531680

Yes Piggy, he got it on film
View attachment 1531687

Exercise time
This one’s called
Kick your dad in his boy berries
View attachment 1531688

And this one is Swing your bat wings
View attachment 1531690

Is it just me or are they trying really hard to seem like an in love couple
Makes me want to yack 🤢
View attachment 1531691

View attachment 1531692

View attachment 1531693

And I leave you with these:
View attachment 1531694

View attachment 1531695
I wish they would have named the guys video. I would love to see that one. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@Hotographer512
:ROFLMAO: 😂 😂 😂 😂
Thank you for my new avatar!!!! 🤩 😁😂

Thank you everyone for the Happy Birthday wishes!❤ 🍦I was enjoying watering my outside plants and gardens and that turned into taking some bird, critter, flower, and Hawk pis in our yard. My son stopped by with a Birthday lunch and we took our annual mother-son pic on my Birthday. 😁
Man Whims and I are ordering pizza later my son will be back for dinner with us.🍕
It's been an awesome day so far!
xoxo

Meanwhile...over at the maASSive's house...
Screenshot (2765).png

BigPeverchangingboobs.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
@Hotographer512
:ROFLMAO: 😂 😂 😂 😂
Thank you for my new avatar!!!! 🤩 😁😂

Thank you everyone for the Happy Birthday wishes!❤ 🍦I was enjoying watering my outside plants and gardens and that turned into taking some bird, critter, flower, and Hawk pis in our yard. My son stopped by with a Birthday lunch and we took our annual mother-son pic on my Birthday. 😁
Man Whims and I are ordering pizza later my son will be back for dinner with us.🍕
It's been an awesome day so far!
xoxo

View attachment 1532924
Love you! Happy Birthday once more! 😻

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.