Fathering Autism #133 Humpty Dumpty Sat by the Pool, Snorting and Chortling Like a Salami Skinned Fool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey, y'all remember this?

Mr. and Mrs. No Government Handouts over here raising hell about....... Medicaid reducing coverage.

But go on, Asa and Priscilla.
Explain why it's different.
That video is a almost a complete contradiction of the message he was trying to convey at that rally. He said the parents are the experts when it comes to their child learning. Well, he has provided a library of videos that tells the complete opposite of what he and Pig have done for Abbie. We've all said A&P wanted everyone else to fix Abbie. That is pretty much what they've relied on for the past 17 years and this video was done when Abbie was 14 years old and before Mold Manor and all the major financial purchases for themselves and before SL took off for Pig. Fast forward to today and Abbie hasn't progressed in so many areas but they're focusing on things that really have no basis for enriching her day-to-day life. I will say it again and again, everything this guy does is soley to line his pocket.
Simple mistake. Riiiiigggghhhhht. Her page hasn’t had that kind of engagement- maybe ever
NOTHING is by accident by this money grubbing bottom feeder. The accident he should be paying attention to is the giant dumps his 17 year old daughter takes in her pull up.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Watch out watch out! Big Candy Lorraine is about!

LMAO what the actual duck. Pig really isn't the full ticket. What 40 year old woman talks about mommy going after the haters?!
Big Candy gonna start a ruckus??
Does she really think shes gonna fuk us?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And so perky!
Is it me or does that yellow dress look dingy? She's such a slob, hear that Candy, you're daughter is a walking mishap, slopping waxed skin care products that we can all see is ruining what's left of her damaged skin. She's an oinker, a lisping drunken goof ass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think those sounds are soothing if you take away the rest of the noise. I've listened to other ASMR videos and the clinking ice cubes and the crinkling bags are very much in-line with soothing sounds.
I actually get the opposite effect with the ASMR sounds. None are soothing to me. They actually get me irritated, like nails on a chalkboard. My granddaughter likes to listen to them and I tell her to go in the other room. Guess I’m the odd one here lol.

Reactions: 18
I actually get the opposite effect with the ASMR sounds. None are soothing to me. They actually get me irritated, like nails on a chalkboard. My granddaughter likes to listen to them and I tell her to go in the other room. Guess I’m the odd one here lol.
Another odd one out here. I find silence soothing. Anything else starts to get to me over time.

Reactions: 14
I am enjoying my morning coffee on day #1 of my 57th year on this earth 🤩🥳 while skimming thru the vlog and I had to get creative.😁
It appears ASSa was hoping for their once-a-year roll in the hay or at least a blow job. 🤔:ROFLMAO:😂😂

I'm behind so if these were already posted please forgive me and I'm so sorry for not providing eye bleach for everyone!! :ROFLMAO: 😂 😂 😂
ASSaonionflirt.jpg
BigPonionflirt.jpg
BigPonionflirt2.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I find it funny that he loves his "perfect, hot wife". He sure didn't see her that way when he walked out on her and his son and knocked up the other woman 18 years ago.

And what kind of pain that must have caused little ol' Cilla Sue. Which we know would rile up Momma Candy, because she said so. But she sure has turned a blind eye to all of that haven't you Candy?

Perhaps they all forgot? We sure didn't.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.