Fathering Autism #133 Humpty Dumpty Sat by the Pool, Snorting and Chortling Like a Salami Skinned Fool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pig posted this yesterday, sadly this is probably about the time they started letting her down. It's also the time they should have had her potty trained, taught her life skills, and physical therapy. I just wonder how different she would have been at 17, had they done this all back then....sigh!😟

20220827_125437.jpg
20220827_125530.jpg
20220827_135144.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I think it’s old footage, he cut from Abbie doing the hoovering in homeschooling to them sat on the sofa. The first thing Asa said was something like ‘this is the after school outfit cilla chose’ whatever ass face, the teacher’s left and we know it.

I am LOVING this whole thing start unraveling! FA is falling apart. He just cannot get new subs or increase views unless he shows Abbie in pyjamas or swimming costumes or in other undignified states. People are starting to turn on him on TikTok and Instagram reels. It couldn’t happen to a worse couple
I am catching up on the last couple of days, but you are so right!! I've noticed how FA is turning into Cilla's Crap Things page; which, is helping her and her makeup sales. So will it be Mothering Autism?!?! I have noticed this happening on her page, more and more, then ever before!!

Interesting comment from Big P on Big Red’s Facebook - about her views regarding student debt forgiveness. Don’t want to get into the subject matter but she says well I’ve been paying thousands in cash for Isaiah’s college so he wouldn’t have to take a loan “ I could have just waited it out”.

I only mention it because of the sheer hypocrisy of her complaining about Government assistance when her daughter is the recipient of a vast amount more in gov funded tax payer assistance….
This is one thing I don't understand about people that they give their opinion on "their" FB page and they get clap back!! Here is a thought, if YOU DON"T want a response, then make it private, for only you too see, otherwise, SHUT THE duck UP!! Clearly you know people will see the post and you want to share your thoughts with the world, then prepare to have responses to "YOUR OPINION", because guess what sweetheart, other's have their opinion's as well.

I think it's possible they are putting off a more up to date evaluation because they know she will be diagnosed with ID. They don't want to face the reality of Abbie's disability, especially the ID.
They will have to so it soon, because when she turns 18, they will have to have that permanent guardianship in place...not sure how long that takes!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
look what Piggy just posted on her FB page....her mommy is coming for us for 'hating on her baby girl'. Do we really give a flying f-ck,Piggy.
I saw this as well, and I laughed my ass off!! "My mommy, is going to beat you up, for being mean to me"!!

1661639560563.png

Is this witch 5 years old or what!! Does she have some type of personality, cognitive disorder?? My god, she is 40 something, this is embarrassing and she doesn't see this as just being SAD!!

NOTE: I posted this, before I saw similar comments...great minds 😉

1661639232875.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Pig posted this yesterday, sadly this is probably about the time they started letting her down. It's also the time they should have had her potty trained, taught her life skills, and physical therapy. I just wonder how different she would have been at 17, had they done this all back then....sigh!😟

View attachment 1533091View attachment 1533094View attachment 1533095
I know as parents, they always tell you not to compare your child to another child… But, let me tell you something right now, when I see this picture of Abbie, it makes my heart hurt soooo much…

Want to know why? (Don’t come at me, this is a very old pic of my daughter and I blurred her face, so no one can Google match it)
46694A71-9772-46C8-9D4B-3FEEF95B724C.jpeg

This is my oldest daughter, after her first year of preschool (getting ready to repeat another preschool year, before going to Kindergarten late). This girl was non-verbal, had PICA issues, was dx as developmental delayed, couldn’t walk across a room without falling several times, couldn’t make friends, had massive destruction issues and couldn’t wear pants (due to sensory issues) and I am probably leaving out a ton of other issues that we were dealing with. She wasn’t even on the “Spectrum” yet because that was being over diagnosed and the doctors wanted a “wait and see” approach.
Let me tell you, we threw everything that we could into this child. I stayed up late at night, watching videos and reading journals and books. I worked with her every day, on homework or taking her out to places that would grow her mind. We would go to social events, just to make sure she was around others and learning. She would meltdown, have sensory times, learn appropriate behavior, potty trained at almost 7 years old, learned how to make friends and how to stay away from bullies, struggled with certain schools, dealt with medical diagnoses that came her way. She took dance for 5 years, to balance her coordination, learn bi-lateral coordination, and can walk (because we couldn’t afford PT and dance classes were cheaper, plus more social skills developed). She learned to talk but is very computerized talking and only talks when necessary or around friends. But, she stuck with it and so did we. We never gave up, we never brought her home and stuck her in a back room for her brother to watch. We never stuck her on a couch to rock. We didn’t have respite workers to take her out to get sugary drinks or just out of our hair (until this past year and half way through her Senior year). We took her to the kitchen and taught her how to cook. We took her to the laundry room and taught her how to do laundry (well, except folding and Mom is OCD). We told the schools that they would educate her and if they didn’t, we took her out and found a new school that would. I homeschooled her through rough years…
Guess what? She now is headed to college. She has enrolled and is taking a full load. She is attending a program to even help her mentally, to navigate the way and not become overwhelmed. She is killing it and while, she isn’t driving herself to Publix (due to seizures), she doesn’t have a job (she needs to concentrate on school), she is putting herself out there and not rocking on a couch and not having someone still needing to change her diaper.

I look at the picture that Priscilla posted and cry. I think about all the times we have seen Priscilla push Abbie’s care off to others. Her saying “Mothering isn’t my jam.” How she was more driven in her “career,” than taking care of Abbie. Maybe, just maybe, she could have taken that time, dealt with being poor a few more years and really put work into Abbie, instead of just having 1 Golden child.. Abbie could have turned out so different.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

Let me guess because I can't watch 14 minutes of their bullshit right now:

The rehabilitation of Priscilla Maass, SUPER(sized)mom continues?
Ok, trying this again (I messed my prior post up) 😁

What the hell is she doing here? Braying?

1661640334810.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You know that this moment from last night's vlog had to be made into a gif... maybe Asshat did it on purpose because the gifs are usually of Princess P and he got jealous. lol

I call this, the doofus dance. Anyone else have a name for it? lol

View attachment 1530969
This is part of his mating ritual for mounting piggy poo!! Yep, just threw up in my mouth a little.

1661640727030.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I posted something but I’m behind but the guy from OBSERVE on YT is great. His delivery and voice are great. I may have a crush on him but I’m 48 and could prob be his mom. But I like Nerdy guys…lol! his wife Megan is so cute too. Chill vibes
I am behind too but love watching him and "Jesusenriquerosas" lol. I would love if one or both of them took on the Massives but they aren't that big a channel in YT world. It would probably make Assa think they are on the same level as the Ace family.

Reactions: 9
3XL kimonos popping in my Tattle ads. Thanks, CillaMe. What a hoot! Have a lovely birthday, Whimsical! ❤
42F727E4-388B-4152-994E-75B3BEEB7E1D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.